Global Prefilled Syringes Market was valued at USD 10.41 billion in 2020, growing at a CAGR of 10.40% during the forecast period (2021-26), it is anticipated to reach USD 18.76 billion by 2026. The major factors driving the Global Prefilled Syringes Market include the rising prevalence of chronic diseases & autoimmune disorders such as diabetes and rheumatoid arthritis, the growing demand for biologic drugs, the rising popularity of self-administration of drugs, among others. Some of the Prefilled Syringes Companies with their products in various stage of development includes BD, NIPRO Pharma, Taisei Kako, TERUMO PHARMACEUTICAL SOLUTIONS, SCHOTT AG, Gerresheimer AG, West Pharmaceutical Services, Dali Medical Devices, Stevanato Group, and several others.
DelveInsight’s “Prefilled Syringes Market Insights and Forecast” report provides the current and forecasted Prefilled Syringes Market trends for the next five years, upcoming innovation in the devices, individual market shares, challenges, drivers and barriers, and key competitors in the Prefilled Syringes Market.
Prefilled Syringes Overview
Prefilled Syringes are the safest method to deliver the vaccines and are used across a wide area of therapeutics apart from the traditional domains of anticoagulants and vaccines. A prefilled syringe is a single-dose packet of vaccines to which the needle is fixed by the manufacturer. Also, in the past metal or glass syringes were known to be popular, however lately there has been a movement towards plastic and disposable syringes so that the needle is protected and cannot be reused (prefilled disposable systems). This has led to a stimulation in the demand for convenient and safe prefilled syringes in the medical field over conventional glass vials for packing parental drugs.
As per DelveInsight, in terms of revenue, North America is expected to dominate the Global Prefilled Syringes Market share during the forecast period. The high prevalence of autoimmune disorders, chronic diseases, high awareness among people regarding disease management, the new product launches, and the well-established reimbursement scenario for prefilled syringes, will stimulate high growth in the region. Furthermore, the supportive reimbursement programs will also create immense growth opportunities for key companies in the Prefilled Syringes Market to enter the region.
The Asia-Pacific region will also emerge as the fastest growing market due to the increase in cases of diabetes and the presence of key players. Additionally, the rising geriatric population in the region, improvement in healthcare infrastructure, and growing healthcare expenditure are also anticipated to boost the growth for Prefilled Syringes in the Asia-Pacific region.
Interested in knowing how the Prefilled Syringes Market will be growing by 2026? Click to get a snapshot of Prefilled Syringes Market Outlook
Recent Breakthroughs In Prefilled Syringes Market
In recent years, the Prefilled Syringes Market observed expansions in terms of clinical, commercial, and clinical development.
- In May 2021, Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Limited received the US Food and Drug Administration approval for the Icatibant Injection, 30 mg/3 mL (10 mg/mL) Single-Dose Prefilled Syringe.
- In April 2021, Roche received approval from the US FDA for the supplemental Biologics License Application of the company for Xolair® (omalizumab) prefilled syringe for self-injection across all approved U.S. indications.
- In March 2021, Zealand Pharma announced the US FDA approval for the Zegalogue® (dasiglucagon) injection which is available in the prefilled syringe form, for the treatment of diabetes.
As per DelveInsight, owing to the ongoing commercial and clinical development, there will be rapid growth in the Prefilled Syringes market during the forecast period.
Prefilled Syringes is one of the most competitive domains in the MedTech segment, drawing significant attention from the key players. Globally, some of the key Prefilled Syringes companies in the Market include BD, NIPRO Pharma, Taisei Kako, TERUMO PHARMACEUTICAL SOLUTIONS, SCHOTT AG, Gerresheimer AG, West Pharmaceutical Services, Dali Medical Devices, Stevanato Group, Credence MedSystems, Baxter, MAEDA INDUSTRY, MedXL, IRISYS, Sandoz International GmbH, Pfizer Inc, Vetter, Weigao Group, Fresenius Kabi, Catalent Inc, and Several Others.
As per DelveInsight analyst, Prefilled Syringes competitive landscape is expected to evolve immensely in the coming years due to the active participation of the global MedTech giants and the launch of the emerging products in the pipeline.
COVID-19 has a severe impact on several industries. Similarly, it has impacted the healthcare system and elective and non-urgent surgeries across the countries, which in turn has affected the demand for Prefilled Syringes. The government imposed lockdowns to curb the spread of the virus leading to restrictions in movement and a reduction in regular check-ups visits. Various forms of elective procedures were temporarily stopped in contrast to the COVID-19 affected patients that were given utmost priority. This led to a decrease in the demand for Prefilled Syringes.
However, as the situation continues to normalize due to higher awareness among the people, the rise in vaccination, and relief in lockdowns, the healthcare system is expected to get on track. With the rise in patent visits, the opening of manufacturing facilities, leverage given in terms of lockdown restrictions, the demand for Prefilled Syringes is expected to rise in the post-pandemic scenario in the coming years.
To discuss more regarding the short/long-term impact of COVID-19 get a snapshot of the report Prefilled Syringes Market Assessment
Scope of the Prefilled Syringes Market Report:
- Geography Covered: Global
- Study Period: 2021-2026
- Market Segmentation By Product Design – Staked Needle System, Luer Cone System, and Luer Lock System
- Market Segmentation By Material – Glass and Polymer (Plastic)
- Market Segmentation By Usability – Reusable and Disposable
- Market Segmentation By End-User – Hospitals and Clinics, Ambulatory Surgical Centers, Homecare Settings, and others
- Market Segmentation By Geography – North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of World
- Prefilled Syringes Companies in the Market – BD, NIPRO Pharma, Taisei Kako, TERUMO PHARMACEUTICAL SOLUTIONS, SCHOTT AG, Gerresheimer AG, West Pharmaceutical Services, Dali Medical Devices, Stevanato Group, Credence MedSystems, Baxter, MAEDA INDUSTRY, MedXL, IRISYS, Sandoz International GmbH, Pfizer Inc, Vetter, Weigao Group, Fresenius Kabi, Catalent Inc, and several Others.
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- Product Profiles
- Case Studies
- KOL’s Views
- Analyst’s View
Table of Contents
|1||Prefilled Syringes Market Report Introduction|
|2||Prefilled Syringes Market Executive summary|
|3||Regulatory and Patent Analysis|
|4||Prefilled Syringes Market Key factors analysis|
|5||Prefilled Syringes Porter’s Five Forces Analysis|
|6||COVID-19 Impact Analysis on Prefilled Syringes Market|
|7||Prefilled Syringes Market Layout|
|8||Prefilled Syringes Global Company Share Analysis – Key 3-5 Companies|
|9||Prefilled Syringes Companies and Product Profiles|
|9.1||Detailed Profile Analysis of Companies|
To get a deeper understanding of key companies related to the Prefilled Syringes Market, get a snapshot of the Prefilled Syringes Market Landscape
Key Takeaways From the Prefilled Syringes Market Report Study
- In-depth analysis of the Prefilled Syringes Market size, share, and key trends.
- Comprehensive analysis for current Prefilled Syringes market size (2020), and market forecast for 5 years (2021-2026)
- The effect of the COVID-19 pandemic on the Prefilled Syringes market is significant. To capture and analyze suitable indicators, our experts are closely watching the Prefilled Syringes market.
- Top key product/services/technology developments, merger, acquisition, partnership, joint venture happened for last 3 years
- Key companies dominating the Global Prefilled Syringes Market.
- Various opportunities are available for the other competitor in the Prefilled Syringes Market space.
- What are the top-performing segments in 2020? How these segments will perform in 2026.
- Which are the top-performing regions and countries in the current Prefilled Syringes market scenario?
- Which are the regions and countries where companies should have concentrated on opportunities for Prefilled Syringes market growth in the coming future?
Target Audience Who Can Be Benefited from Prefilled Syringes Market Report Study
- Prefilled Syringes providers
- Research organizations and consulting companies
- Prefilled Syringes related organizations, associations, forums, and other alliances
- Government and corporate offices
- Start-up companies, venture capitalists, and private equity firms
- Distributors and Traders in Prefilled Syringes
- Various end-users want to know more about the Prefilled Syringes Market and the latest technological developments in the Prefilled Syringes market.
Latest Healthcare Blogs by DelveInsight
- Medical Robots – The Future of Healthcare
- Beta Thalassemia Treatment Landscape
DelveInsight is a leading Business Consultant and Market Research firm focused exclusively on life sciences. It supports Pharma companies by providing comprehensive end-to-end solutions to improve their performance. Get hassle-free access to all the healthcare and pharma market research reports through our subscription-based platform PharmDelve.
Get in touch with our team to get more detailed insights how the MedTech Market is expected to evolve in the coming years and to formulate innovative business solutions, at MedTech Consulting Solutions