The global clinical microbiology market size is expected to reach USD 6.6 billion by 2028 at a CAGR of 6.7%, according to the latest report by Reports and Data. The market is expected to gain robust traction in the coming years due to rising prevalence of infectious diseases worldwide, growing need for early and accurate disease diagnosis, and increasing R&D activities to develop pathogen-specific diagnostic kits. In addition, growing adoption of advanced genomic techniques for disease detection, increased availability of low-cost clinical microbiology products, and growing use of clinical microbiology products across clinical diagnostic centers and research laboratories are other factors fueling the growth of the global clinical microbiology market.
Clinical microbiology is the study of microbes that cause severe infections in the human body. It involves accurate diagnosis of infectious diseases using bodily fluid samples to identify microbes that cause the infection. Clinical microbiology aids in rapid diagnosis of pathogens and ensures effective administration of antibiotics to enhance treatment results. It uses several advanced diagnostic methods, such as MALDI–TOF mass spectrometry, real-time genome sequencing, and phenotypic microarrays, for sampling and analysis processes. The global clinical microbiology market growth is further driven by rapid development of the healthcare infrastructure worldwide.
Access Free sample PDF Copy of the Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/4032
Key Highlights of the Report:
- Based on application, the pharmaceutical applications segment is expected to lead in terms of revenue during the forecast period. Growth of this segment is majorly supported by rising development of pharmaceutical drugs and increasing focus on sterile manufacturing of APIs and pharmaceutical excipients.
- Among end-users, the hospitals & diagnostic centers segment is the most dominant segment due to rising prevalence of target diseases, such as HIV-AIDS, and adoption of cutting-edge molecular diagnostic techniques.
- The clinical microbiology market in North America is the largest regional market with highest revenue growth rate in 2020. Increasing adoption of advanced diagnostic technologies, rise in government investments for healthcare infrastructure development, and presence of leading clinical microbiology product manufacturers in the region are key factors propelling the North America market growth.
- Merck KGaA, BioMérieux, 3M, Becton, Dickinson and Company, Danaher Corporation, Abbott Laboratories, Bruker Corporation, Hologic Inc., Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc., Roche Diagnostics, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., QIAGEN, Arrow Diagnostics, Agilent Technologies, Memmert, Hardy Diagnostics, NEOGEN Corporation, Biotechnology Solutions, Liofilchem, Shimadzu Corporation, Rapid Micro Biosystems, TCS Biosciences, New Horizons, OpGen, and Vacutest Kima are top companies involved in the global clinical microbiology market.
To know more about the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/clinical-microbiology-market
For the purpose of this report, the global clinical microbiology market is segmented based on laboratory instrument type, reagent type, disease type, application, end-user, and region:
By Laboratory Instrument Type (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Gram Stainers
- Petri Dish Fillers
- Microbial Air Samplers
- Blood Culture Systems
- Autoclave Sterilizers
- Bacterial Colony Counters
- Anaerobic Culture Systems
- Microbial Analyzers
- Molecular Diagnostics Instruments
- Mass Spectrometers
By Reagent Type (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Pathogen-specific Kits
- General Reagents
By Disease Type (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Bloodstream Infections
- Respiratory Diseases
- Gastrointestinal Diseases
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Periodontal Diseases
- Urinary Tract Infections
By Application (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Pharmaceutical Applications
- Food Testing Applications
- Clinical Applications
- Energy Applications
- Environmental Applications
- Chemical & Material Manufacturing Applications
By End-user (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Hospitals & Diagnostics Centers
- Custom Laboratory Service Providers
- Academic & Research Institutes
Buy now your Exclusive copy of Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-pricing/4032
By Region (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of the Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of the Middle East & Africa
Request for Custom Research @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/4032
Some points on how the report benefits stakeholders:
- The reports include historical (2018–2020) and forecast (2021–2028) data points, revenues, and CAGR in table, figure, and chart formats, with detailed and qualitative, supporting written information for each.
- Revenue break-up is provided for each segment in these formats for global, regional, and for each country in the respective region for each year between 2018 and 2028.
- The report contains insights regarding growth drivers, restraints, opportunities, trends, company profiles, strategic developments, expansion details, product launches, and various other aspects related to the market.
- The report contains data and information on customers, competitors, vendors/distributors, and other players and in the global marketplace.
- Market research analysis is vital for all crucial business strategies and can aid in numerous ways and to provide a clearer understanding about strategies being deployed by competitors, product launches, competitive analysis, technological advancements and various other factors that enhance sales of a firm or perhaps provide insights to focus on merger and acquisition as a strategy or enter into strategic agreements or joint ventures etc.
- The report contains company profiles of the top companies operating in the market along with their respective revenue and operating segments, geographical reach, market footprint, headquarters, growth rates, recent developments, product /services, expansion strategies, investments in expansion, and more.
Explore Latest Trending Research Reports By Reports and Data’s
Hospice Market Size, Share, And Industry Analysis By Type (Acute Care and Respite Care), By Application (Home Settings, Hospitals, Hospice Care Centers, and Specialty Nursing Homes), and By Region Forecast To 2028
Hair Supplements Market By Form (Capsules, Tablets, Pills, Power Gummies, Others), By Ingredient Type (Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Vitamin E, Biotin, Niacin, Folic Acid, Omega 3 Fatty Acids, Saw Palmetto Extract, Minerals, Others), By Distribution Channel (Supermarkets & Hypermarkets, Retail Pharmacies, Online Channels, Others), and By Region, Forecast to 2028
Mobile ECG Monitor Market Size, Share And Industry Analysis By Type (Wearables, Tablets and Smartphone, Portable ECG Receivers, and Others), By Application (Home and Personal, Hospitals and Clinics, and Ambulatory Surgical Centers), and By Region Forecast To 2028
Facial Treatment Market , By Product Type (Laser-based Devices, RF Devices, Ultrasound Devices, IPL Devices, LED Devices), By Application (Men, Women), By End-use (Dermatology Clinics, Beauty Clinics), and By Region Forecast to 2028
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Read Latest Press Release @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/press-release/global-clinical-microbiology-market