Increasing blood transfusion procedures and growing use of blood components and derivatives in surgical procedures to bolster market growth
New York, January 20,2022-The global blood preparation market size is expected to reach USD 63.57 billion by 2028 at a CAGR of 5.8%, according to the latest report by Reports and Data. Revenue growth of this market is mainly attributed to rising prevalence of blood-related disorders, increasing blood transfusion procedures, growing applications of blood components and derivatives in various surgical procedures, and increasing awareness about blood donation. Market growth is further accelerated by rising road accidents, increasing efforts to prevent thrombosis-associated complications, and development of anti-thrombotic and anti-coagulant drugs. Technological advancements in blood preparation methods and growing usage of blood derivatives such as platelet-rich plasma in procedures such as blood transfusion further bolster the global blood preparation market growth.
Blood preparation is the preparation of vital blood components including platelets, plasma, Red Blood Cells (RBCs), and White Blood Cells (WBCs). The method was first developed in 1960 to separate blood components from whole blood using a refrigerated centrifuge. Whole blood comprises crystalloids, colloids, and cells, and these are separated into different blood components such as platelet concentrates, Packed Red Blood Cell (PRBC) concentrate, frozen plasma, and cryoprecipitate. Blood components are prepared by the centrifugation of a single unit of whole blood. Blood preparation is carried out in clinical laboratories and blood centers. The method is extensively used in procedures such as blood transfusions.
Access Free sample PDF Copy of the Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/4019
Key Highlights of the Report:
- Based on product type, whole blood segment is expected to account for highest revenue share in the global blood preparation market over the forecast years. Advantages associated with whole blood, such as low costs and easy availability, rising applications in blood transfusions, rising prevalence of life-threatening infectious diseases, and increasing R&D activities to develop blood products, are expected to drive the growth of this segment.
- Based on application, angina blood vessel complications segment leads the global market in terms of revenue. This segment’s growth is primarily supported by rising prevalence of Cardiovascular Disorders (CVDs), increasing surgical procedures globally, rise in development of advanced anticoagulants, and growing awareness about cardiovascular health.
- Among the key regional markets, the North America blood preparation market expected to exhibit the highest revenue growth rate during the forecast period. Rising prevalence of blood cancer, expanding blood donation initiatives, and increasing research & development activities for blood components and derivatives are the pivotal factors accountable for the North America market growth.
- Johnson & Johnson, GlaxoSmithKline PLC, Pfizer Inc., Celgene Corp, Baxter Healthcare Corp., AstraZeneca Co., Boehringer Ingelheim, Sanofi Aventis, Aralez Pharmaceuticals, Bristol-Myers Squibb Co., Leo Pharma Inc., Daiichi Sankyo, Shandong East Chemical Industry Co., Ionis Pharmaceuticals, and Bayer AG are among the top companies involved in the global blood preparation
Get In detailed Research Study @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/blood-preparation-market
For the purpose of this report, the global blood preparation market has been segmented based on the product type, antithrombotic and anticoagulant type, application, and region:
By Product Type (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Whole Blood
- Red Cells
- Blood Components
- Whole Blood Components
- Leukocyte Reduced Red Blood Cells
- Platelet Concentrates
- Packed Red Cells
- Frozen Plasma
- Blood Derivatives
By Antithrombotic and Anticoagulant Type (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Platelet Aggregation Inhibitors
- Glycoprotein Inhibitors
- ADP Antagonists
- COX Inhibitors
- Tissue Plasminogen Activator (tPA)
- Ultra-low Molecular Weight Heparin
- Low Molecular Weight Heparin (LMWH)
- Unfractionated Heparin
- Vitamin K Antagonists
- Direct Factor Xa Inhibitors
- Direct Thrombin Inhibitors
By Application (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Angina Blood Vessel Complications
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Renal Impairment
Buy Premium Research Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-pricing/4019
By Region (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of the Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of the Middle East & Africa
Ask for Customize Research Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/4019
Some points on how the report benefits stakeholders:
- The reports include historical (2018–2020) and forecast (2021–2028) data points, revenues, and CAGR in table, figure, and chart formats, with detailed and qualitative, supporting written information for each.
- Revenue break-up is provided for each segment in these formats for global, regional, and for each country in the respective region for each year between 2018 and 2028.
- The report contains insights regarding growth drivers, restraints, opportunities, trends, company profiles, strategic developments, expansion details, product launches, and various other aspects related to the market.
- The report contains data and information on customers, competitors, vendors/distributors, and other players and in the global marketplace.
- Market research analysis is vital for all crucial business strategies and can aid in numerous ways and to provide a clearer understanding about strategies being deployed by competitors, product launches, competitive analysis, technological advancements and various other factors that enhance sales of a firm or perhaps provide insights to focus on merger and acquisition as a strategy or enter into strategic agreements or joint ventures etc.
- The report contains company profiles of the top companies operating in the market along with their respective revenue and operating segments, geographical reach, market footprint, headquarters, growth rates, recent developments, product /services, expansion strategies, investments in expansion, and more.
Explore Latest Trending Research Reports By Reports and Data’s
Cancer Supportive Care Products Market By Indication (Lung Cancer, Breast Cancer, Prostate Cancer, Liver Cancer, Bladder Cancer, Leukemia, Ovarian Cancer, Melanoma, Others), By Drug Class (Nonsteroidal Anti-inflammatory Drugs, Anti-infective, Antiemetic Drugs, Others), By Distribution Channel (Hospital Pharmacies, Retail Pharmacies, Clinics), and By Region Forecast To 2028
Clostridium Diagnostics Market By Product Type (Molecular Diagnostics, Immunoassays), By Application (Hospitals, Clinics, Independent Laboratories, Others), By Region:
Tracheostomy Tube Market Size, Share And Industry Analysis By Product Type (Tracheostomy Tube, Tracheostomy Ventilation Accessories, and Tracheostomy Clean and Care Kits), By Material (Silicone, Polymer, and Others), By End-use (Hospitals, Ambulatory Surgical Centers, Homecare, and Others), By Distribution Channel, By Application Outlook, and By Region Forecast to 2028
Spinal Cord Stimulation Devices Market By Product (Rechargeable, Non-rechargeable), By Application (Degenerative Disk Disease (DDD), Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS), Failed Back Syndrome (FBS), Arachnoiditis or Lumbar Adhesive Arachnoiditis, Unsuccessful Disk Surgery, Multiple Back Operations), and By Region Forecast to 2028
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Read Latest Press Release @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/press-release/global-blood-preparation-market