The global UV/Visible Spectroscopy Market is expected to be valued at USD 1.49 billion by 2028 from USD 1.00 Billion in 2020, registering a CAGR of 5.1% during the forecast period. The increasing applications of UV/visible spectroscopy in the biopharmaceutical sector, in R&D activities, and technological developments in the instrument are the key elements contributing to the growth of the market. The escalating demand for testing and screening of compounds in the pharmaceutical and food and beverage industry are other major factors projected to propell the industry’s progress in the forecast timeframe.
UV/Visible spectroscopy is an advanced analytical technique that can provide quantitative data on the number of analytes present in the compound based on the amount of light it absorbs. It is extensively used in chemistry to determine the presence of various analytes such as biological macromolecules, organic compounds, and transition metal ions. It generally requires lesser sample volumes, is highly sensitive and efficient, and provides accurate estimations. These characteristics are boosting the adoption of UV/visible spectrometers in the pharmaceutical and food and beverages industry, thereby adding to market growth.
Owing to the increasing demand for state-of-the-art and accurate research equipment and the subsequently growing investment in the healthcare facilities and research laboratories has boosted the development of the UV-Visible spectroscopy market. However, the lack of skilled professionals and long-term replacement plans for the equipment is estimated to hamper the industry’s growth in the projected timeline.
Access Free sample PDF Copy of the Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3827
Key Highlights from the Report:
- The dual-beam segment is projected to observe a significant growth in the forecast timeframe due to their increasing adoption in academic and research institutes and pharmaceutical companies. The adoption can be accredited to the augmented capability of dual-beam spectrometers to measure samples and blank corrects to provide quick and accurate results.
- The industrial application segment is foreseen to account for a significant share of the market in the projected timeframe attributable to the increasing convenience, flexibility, and cost-efficiency of the UV-visible spectrometers.
- Pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies are the most prominent end-users of the UV/Visible spectroscopy market accredited to the constant research and development activities, growing product pipeline, and accelerating advancements and innovations in the sector.
- North America is forecast to command the industry growth in the projected timeframe owing to the increasing need for environmental screening, rapidly expanding pharmaceutical sector and escalating technological upgrades and advancements in the region. Moreover, the presence of key players and the introduction of state-of-the-art medical equipment are also adding to the regional growth.
- Prominent companies of the market include Agilent Technologies, Shimadzu Corporation, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc., Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., PerkinElmer, Inc., Cole-Parmer, Hitachi High-Technologies Corporation, Bruker Corporation, Buck Scientific, Mettler-Toledo, and GBC Scientific Equipment, among others.
- In 2019, Shimadzu Corporation, a leading-edge science, and medical equipment company, unveiled a series of UV-Vis spectrophotometers with a broad spectrum of applications in academic and research facilities, the chemical sector, and the pharmaceutical sector.
To know more about the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/uv-and-visible-spectroscopy-market
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the global UV/Visible Spectroscopy Market based on instrument, application, end-user, and region:
Instrument Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Array-Based Systems
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Environmental Studies
End-User Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Organizations
- Academic and Research Institutions
Buy Premium Research Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/checkout-form/3827
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Ask for Customize Research Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/3827
Some points on how the report benefits stakeholders:
- The reports include historical (2018–2020) and forecast (2021–2028) data points, revenues, and CAGR in table, figure, and chart formats, with detailed and qualitative, supporting written information for each.
- Revenue break-up is provided for each segment in these formats for global, regional, and for each country in the respective region for each year between 2018 and 2028.
- The report contains insights regarding growth drivers, restraints, opportunities, trends, company profiles, strategic developments, expansion details, product launches, and various other aspects related to the market.
- The report contains data and information on customers, competitors, vendors/distributors, and other players and in the global marketplace.
- Market research analysis is vital for all crucial business strategies and can aid in numerous ways and to provide a clearer understanding about strategies being deployed by competitors, product launches, competitive analysis, technological advancements and various other factors that enhance sales of a firm or perhaps provide insights to focus on merger and acquisition as a strategy or enter into strategic agreements or joint ventures etc.
- The report contains company profiles of the top companies operating in the market along with their respective revenue and operating segments, geographical reach, market footprint, headquarters, growth rates, recent developments, product /services, expansion strategies, investments in expansion, and more.
Explore Latest Trending Research Reports By Reports and Data’s
Vascular Imaging Market By Procedure (Coronary Angiography, Peripheral Angiography, and Others), By Technology (Magnetic Resonance Angiography, Computed Tomography Angiography, and Others), By Application (Diagnostic, Therapeutic), By End-use (Hospitals, Diagnostic Imaging Centers, Others), and By Region Forecast to 2028
Trauma Products Market By Type (External Fixators, Internal Fixators), By Surgical Site (Lower Extremities, Upper Extremities), By End-Use (Hospitals & Trauma Centers, Ambulatory Surgery Center), and By Region Forecast to 2028
ENT Medical Devices Market By Product (Diagnostic Devices (Endoscope and Hearing Screening Devices), Surgical Devices (Powered Surgical Instruments, ENT Supplies, and Ear Tubes), Hearing Aids, CO2 Lasers, and Others), By End-Use (Home Care Settings, Hospital & Ambulatory Settings, ENT Clinics, and Others), And By Region Forecast to 2028
Healthcare Transportation Services Market Size, Share and Industry Analysis By Type (Medical Product [Pharmaceuticals, Over the Counter Products, Cosmetics], Patient Transport, Incubator Transport, Mobile Treatment Facilities, Non-medical Transport [Mailroom Services, Event Cores, Medical Repatriation Services, Courier Services), By End-Use, and By Region – Global Forecast to 2028
Balofloxacin Market Size, Share And Industry Analysis By Type (Balofloxacin Capsules and Balofloxacin Tablets), By Application (Treatment of Respiratory Infections, Treatment of Genitourinary Infections, Treatment of Digestive Tract Information, and Others), and Region Forecast To 2028
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
LinkedIn | Twitter | Blogs
Read Latest Press Release @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/press-release/global-uv-and-visible-spectroscopy-market