Increasing use of rheometers and viscometers in research and diagnostic laboratories and expanding chemical and petrochemical industries is boosting market growth
New York, December 31, 2021 – The global rheometers and viscometers market size is expected to reach USD 1,087.57 million by 2028 at a CAGR of 4.3%, according to the latest report by Reports and Data. Steady market revenue growth is primarily attributed to technological advancements in rheometers and viscometers, rapidly surging demand among various end-use industries including pharmaceutical and biotechnology, cosmetics, and food & beverage industries, and from petrochemical refineries, and chemical and material manufacturers, and due to wide usage of these devices in research and diagnostic laboratories.
Rheometers and viscometers are devices extensively used by a number of end-use industries for measuring the viscosity and rheological properties of various fluid samples such as liquids, polymers, suspensions, glass formers including silicates, slurry flows, or bodily fluids such as blood. Viscometers, on the other hand, are devices that measure and analyze the viscosity of different types of fluids. Viscometers and rheometers are widely employed in the petrochemical and food & beverage industries, as they measure the engine oil flow under different temperatures and determine the viscosity of food products such as honey, jams, and syrups. In addition, considerable investments in R&D activities in food & beverage, pharmaceutical, and cosmetics industries, rising focus on laboratory automation, and increasing demand for high-quality pharmaceutical and cosmeceutical products are other significant market growth-influencing factors. Stringent government norms regarding the quality check of food and drug products is a factor further expected to propel global market growth going ahead.
Download Report Sample PDF – https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3942
Some Key Highlights from the Report:
- The viscometers segment is expected to remain the leading product type segment in terms of revenue share over the forecast period. Extensive use of viscometers across research and diagnostic laboratories and pharmaceutical and food & beverage industries, increasing use of blood viscometers in cardiovascular disease diagnosis and treatment, and advantages of these devices such as faster processing time, higher accuracy and versatility, and ease of handling are key factors driving revenue growth of this segment.
- Petroleum product manufacturers & petrochemical refineries segment is expected to lead in terms of revenue share among the other end-use segment over the forecast period. Rapidly growing petrochemical industry and rising demand for rheometers and viscometers for petroleum production processes are some factors projected to boost revenue share of this segment.
- The North America rheometers and viscometers market accounted of largest revenue share in 2020, and is expected to maintain its dominance over other regional markets over the forecast period. Expanding pharmaceutical, cosmetics, food & beverage, and petrochemical industries and rising applications of rheometers and viscometers in research and diagnostic procedures are some key factors driving market growth.
- The key players operating in the global rheometers and viscometers market include Thermo Fisher Scientific, Brookfield Engineering Laboratories, Anton Paar, Lamy Rheology Instruments, Cannon Instrument Company, Waters Corporation, Bartec Group, Shimadzu Corporation, Emerson, GBC Scientific Equipment Pty Ltd., Goettfert, Petroleum Analyzer Company LP (PAC LP), Spectris, Dynisco, and Hydramotion.
To know more about the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/rheometers-and-viscometers-market
For the purpose of this report, the global rheometers and viscometers market has been segmented based on product type, sample type, end-use, and region:
By Product Type (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- Dynamic Rotational Rheometers
- Torque Rotational Rheometers
- High-throughput Rheometers
- Oscillatory Rheometers
- Capillary Rheometers
- Rotational Viscometers
- Capillary Viscometers
- Process Viscometers
By Sample Type (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- Suspensions & Slurries
- Resins & Coatings
- Pastes & Gels
By End-user (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, and Cosmeceutical Companies
- Research Laboratories and Academic Institutes
- Petroleum Product Manufacturers & Petrochemical Refineries
- Chemical and Material Manufacturers
- Food and Beverage Manufacturers
- Paints & Coatings Manufacturers
Buy Premium Research Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/checkout-form/3942
By Region (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of the Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of the Middle East & Africa
Ask for Customize Research Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/3942
Some points on how the report benefits stakeholders:
- The reports include historical (2018–2020) and forecast (2021–2028) data points, revenues, and CAGR in table, figure, and chart formats, with detailed and qualitative, supporting written information for each.
- Revenue break-up is provided for each segment in these formats for global, regional, and for each country in the respective region for each year between 2018 and 2028.
- The report contains insights regarding growth drivers, restraints, opportunities, trends, company profiles, strategic developments, expansion details, product launches, and various other aspects related to the market.
- The report contains data and information on customers, competitors, vendors/distributors, and other players and in the global marketplace.
- Market research analysis is vital for all crucial business strategies and can aid in numerous ways and to provide a clearer understanding about strategies being deployed by competitors, product launches, competitive analysis, technological advancements and various other factors that enhance sales of a firm or perhaps provide insights to focus on merger and acquisition as a strategy or enter into strategic agreements or joint ventures etc.
- The report contains company profiles of the top companies operating in the market along with their respective revenue and operating segments, geographical reach, market footprint, headquarters, growth rates, recent developments, product /services, expansion strategies, investments in expansion, and more.
Explore Latest Trending Research Reports By Reports and Data’s
Hospice Market Size, Share, And Industry Analysis By Type (Acute Care and Respite Care), By Application (Home Settings, Hospitals, Hospice Care Centers, and Specialty Nursing Homes), and By Region Forecast To 2028
Hair Supplements Market By Form (Capsules, Tablets, Pills, Power Gummies, Others), By Ingredient Type (Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Vitamin E, Biotin, Niacin, Folic Acid, Omega 3 Fatty Acids, Saw Palmetto Extract, Minerals, Others), By Distribution Channel (Supermarkets & Hypermarkets, Retail Pharmacies, Online Channels, Others), and By Region, Forecast to 2028
Mobile ECG Monitor Market Size, Share And Industry Analysis By Type (Wearables, Tablets and Smartphone, Portable ECG Receivers, and Others), By Application (Home and Personal, Hospitals and Clinics, and Ambulatory Surgical Centers), and By Region Forecast To 2028
Facial Treatment Market , By Product Type (Laser-based Devices, RF Devices, Ultrasound Devices, IPL Devices, LED Devices), By Application (Men, Women), By End-use (Dermatology Clinics, Beauty Clinics), and By Region Forecast to 2028
Bovine Vaccines Market By Product (Anti-rinderpest Serum, FMD Vaccine), By Application (Farms, Government, Laboratory), and By Region Forecast 2028
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
LinkedIn | Twitter | Blogs
Read Latest Press Release @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/press-release/global-rheometers-and-viscometers-market