Increased number of malnourished children, rising adoption by healthcare settings for administration of nutrients, geriatric population, increased prevalence of chronic diseases and increasing poverty leading to malnutrition in low economic countries are key factors contributing to high CAGR during forecast period.
New York, December 14,2021 – According to the current analysis of Reports and Data, the global Parenteral Nutrition market was valued at USD 6,018.4 Million in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 9,158.7 Million by 2028, at a CAGR of 5.3%. Parenteral nutrition, or intravenous nutrition, is a method of bringing nutrition to your body through the veins. This form of diet is used to help people who cannot draw their essential nutrients from food. It has become a well-established intervention for the following indications: to maintain the lives of patients with short bowel syndrome; for perioperative use in patients with nutritional deprivation; to improve the quality of life of patients with inflammatory bowel disease; to help with the healing of enter-cutaneous and pancreatic fistulas. Also, used widely for hypermetabolic conditions such as sepsis, trauma, burns, and acquired immune deficiency syndrome; in neonatal and pediatric patients. It is considered to be a crucial source for meeting the nutritional needs of the body, especially in cancer patients. According to the World Health Organization, cancer is the second leading cause of death in the world and is responsible for about 9.6 million deaths in 2018. Worldwide, approximately one in six deaths are due to cancer. With an increase in the number of cancer cases, the demand is expected to increase with a high CAGR. In addition to cancer, other health issues such as Crohn’s disease, ischemic bowel disease, and increased prevalence of chronic diseases have increased adoption provide patients with essential nutrients. These nutrients are vital for maintaining high levels of energy, hydration, and strength. Besides, the growing gap between needs and the actual absorption of essential nutrients into the body is fueling up the industry.
Access Free sample PDF Copy of the Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2034
Increase in geriatric population has led to an increase in the number of patients being admitted in the healthcare institutions and hospital eventually increasing the demand. Growing awareness and rise in disposable income has led to an increased adoption. Rising metabolic disorders and chronic illness is expected to further drive the growth of the industry. However, strict rules and regulations laid down by the government associated with approval of parenteral nutrition and lack of awareness among the people are the major hindrance for industry during 2021-2028.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Parenteral Nutrition market is growing at a CAGR of 4% in Asia Pacific followed by North America and Europe, with 5.8 % and 5.5% CAGR, respectively. High prevalence of chronic diseases among the geriatric population is expected to drive the market growth.
- As of 2018, Single Dose Amino Acid Solution is the dominating the industry which holds 32.7% of the global market. North American regional market is the chief revenue generating source for this product segment, followed by Europe and Asia-Pacific regions
- It is also considered to be a life-saving therapy, but it is complex. Some of these complications include infection, metabolic; however, management by an interdisciplinary nutritional support team can optimize outcomes for patients associated with this therapy.
- Diseases of the bloodlines through which nutrition is administered can be severe and require interruption of diet, antibiotic intake, and line exchange which are some of the complications encountered during therapy.
- Increased collaboration and partnership among key players is expected to increase the market share in the upcoming years. For example, Baxter International Inc. and Laboratoire Aguettant SAS have signed an exclusive worldwide licensing and distribution agreement for micronutrients, which are essential micronutrients used in therapy.
- Increased government and non-governmental organization initiatives can increase the industry share. For example, on October 10, 2018, the American Parenteral and Enteral Nutrition Society (ASPEN), an organization that promotes the science and practice of clinical nutrition, and Baxter International Inc., a world leader in nutrition Clinical has published a series of educational videos on the proper use of parenteral nutrition.
- To increase the market share, manufacturers are introducing new client-centered therapies. For example, infusion therapy, depending on the underlying disease, the solution contains a suitable active pharmaceutical ingredient.
- In addition, the launch of innovative and compelling products is driving the growth of the market due to increased adoption. For example, the Celsite Power, injectable access ports, launched by B. Braun Melsungen offer high security and reliability to patients, nurses, doctors, and hospital administrators.
- Key participants include Baxter International Inc.; Grifols International S.A.; Actavis Inc.; B. Braun Melsungen AG; Fresenius Kabi AG; Hospira Inc., Claris Lifesciences Limited, Sichuan Kelun Pharmaceutical, Pfizer and Aculife (Nirlife).
To know more about the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/parenteral-nutrition-market
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the Parenteral Nutrition market on the basis of nutrient type, consumer type, end use, and region:
Nutrient Type (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
- Lipid Emulsion
- Single Dose Amino Acid Solution
- Trace Elements
- Vitamins & Minerals
Consumer Type (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
- Children & New-born
End Use (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
Buy now your Exclusive copy of Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/checkout-form/2034
Regional Outlook (Revenue in USD Million; 2018–2028)
- North America
- Rest of the Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
Ask for Customize Research Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2034
Some points on how the report benefits stakeholders:
- The reports include historical (2018–2020) and forecast (2021–2028) data points, revenues, and CAGR in table, figure, and chart formats, with detailed and qualitative, supporting written information for each.
- Revenue break-up is provided for each segment in these formats for global, regional, and for each country in the respective region for each year between 2018 and 2028.
- The report contains insights regarding growth drivers, restraints, opportunities, trends, company profiles, strategic developments, expansion details, product launches, and various other aspects related to the market.
- The report contains data and information on customers, competitors, vendors/distributors, and other players and in the global marketplace.
- Market research analysis is vital for all crucial business strategies and can aid in numerous ways and to provide a clearer understanding about strategies being deployed by competitors, product launches, competitive analysis, technological advancements and various other factors that enhance sales of a firm or perhaps provide insights to focus on merger and acquisition as a strategy or enter into strategic agreements or joint ventures etc.
- The report contains company profiles of the top companies operating in the market along with their respective revenue and operating segments, geographical reach, market footprint, headquarters, growth rates, recent developments, product /services, expansion strategies, investments in expansion, and more.
Explore Latest Trending Research Reports By Reports and Data’s
Contrast Media (Contrast Agents) Market , By Type (Iodinated Contrast Media, Gadolinium-based Contrast Media, Microbubble Contrast Media, Barium-based Contrast Media), By Modality (X-ray/CT, MRI, Ultrasound), By Route of Administration (Intravascular Route, Oral Route, Rectal Route, Others) By Application, By End Use (Hospitals, Clinics, Ambulatory Surgery Centers, Diagnostic Centers), and Region Forecast to 2028
Healthcare Supply Chain Management Market By Product (Software, Hardware, Services), By Mode of Delivery (Cloud-Based, On-Premise), By End Use (Healthcare Manufacturers, Healthcare Providers, Distributors, Logistics), And By Region Forecasts to 2028
Cell Signaling Market By Product Type (Endocrine Signaling, Paracrine Signaling, Autocrine Signaling, Juxtacrine Signaling, and Others), By Product (Consumables and Instruments), By Application (Research and Medical), By Pathway (Akt, AMPK, ErbB/HER, Hedgehog, JAK/SAT, NF-eB, Notch, and Others) By Technology (Microscopy, Western Blotting, Flow Cytometry, Immunohistochemistry, ELISA, Mass Spectrometry, and Other) and By Region Forecast to 2028
Interventional Neurology Device Market , By Product (Aneurysm Coiling & Embolization Devices, Cerebral Balloon Angioplasty & Stenting Systems, Support Devices, Neurothrombectomy Devices), By Disease Pathology (Ischemic Strokes, Cerebral Aneurysm, Carotid Artery Stenosis, Arteriovenous Malformations & Fistulas), By End, By Region, Forecast to 2028
Life Sciences Software Market , By Product Type (Cloud-based and On Premise), By End Use (Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology, and Others), and By Region Forecast to 2028
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
LinkedIn | Twitter | Blogs
Read Latest Press Release @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/press-release/global-parenteral-nutrition-market