Increasing number of COVID-19 cases and rising awareness of workplace hazards are key factors driving market revenue growth
The global face shield market size is expected to reach USD 4,878.7 million in 2028 and register a CAGR of 6.3% over the forecast period, according to the latest report by Reports and Data. Steady market revenue growth can be attributed to increased usage of face shields in the healthcare sector to safeguard against potential infection and spread of COVID-19.
Increased safety measures and various government initiatives for prevention against the virus are contributing positively to growth of the global face shield market. Initiatives by governments such as waiver of custom duties and tax on Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) is boosting revenue growth of the face shield market.
Download Report Sample PDF – https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/4639
Face shields manufactured using cellulose acetate are most widely used in the chemical industry owing to high optical transparency and stiffness, and better resistivity to oil and grease. A number of NGOs and manufacturing companies are undertaking initiatives to raise awareness regarding safety of workers in various industries by organizing campaigns and training sessions. This factor is also driving demand for and production of face shields and is expected to continue over the forecast period.
However, face shields often fail to efficiently safeguard against viruses, and can be cumbersome and a wearer takes time to get accustomed to this type of product. A majority of individuals prefer simple masks, instead of face shields. In addition, price volatility of raw material used in manufacturing processes may limit growth to some extent.
Some Key Highlights From the Report:
- By type, full face shield segment is expected to register significantly faster revenue CAGR over the forecast period. Full face shields are manufactured using polycarbonate and cellulose acetate. Theses provide better protection inn healthcare and industrial settings. Full face shields can cover the complete face and prevent wearers from touching the face, unlike face masks which cover a relatively smaller area. These shields also enable easy communication between workers in the healthcare industry.
- By end-use, healthcare segment is expected to register a significantly steady revenue CAGR over the forecast period. Healthcare professionals and workers treat patients with various types diseases and illnesses. It is mandatory to wear a protective gear to safeguard against possible contact with droplets or through airborne transmission during such interactions. Demand for face shields is expected to increase in the healthcare sector as these are widely used by medical, dental, and veterinary workers during various or related procedures in such settings.
- Asia Pacific is expected to witness register fastest revenue CAGR in the global face shield market over the forecast period. Improving economy, ongoing developments in healthcare infrastructure, and increasing awareness of various benefits of face shields among physicians and others are expected to support Asia Pacific market revenue growth going ahead.
- In August 2020, 3M partnered with Nissha Medical Technologies, which is a global medical device company, to create 3M hydrophilic films. These films will be used in the latter’s face shields to enhance comfort and visibility of healthcare providers during prolonged clinical wear. 3M’s hydrophilic film contains anti-wicking properties that can direct fluids in set direction.
To identify the key trends in the industry, research study at: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/face-shield-market
Companies in the market report include
- Alpha Pro Tech Ltd.
- Cardinal Health
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Medline Industries Inc.
- Dymax Group
- Sanax Protective Products
- Prestige Ameritech
- Paulson Manufacturing Corp
- Hua Hygieia Industry Co. Ltd.
- Kimberly-Clark Worldwide Inc.
Buy Premium Research Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/checkout-form/4639
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented face shield market based on type, end-use, usability, material type, and region:
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- Full Face Shield
- Half Face Shield
End Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- Oil & Gas
Usability Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
Material Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- Cellulose Acetate
Ask for Customize Research Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/4639
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Explore Latest Trending Research Reports by Reports and Data:
Bentonite Market is forecasted to grow from USD 1.48 billion in 2018 to USD 2.16 Billion by 2028, at a CAGR of 6.1%, during the forecast period. The market is primarily driven by the increasing demand for bentonite from the oil and gas industry as an additive for drilling mud.
Jojoba oil Market is estimated to reach USD 271.2 Million by 2028, according to a new report by Reports and Data. This can be mainly associated with the growth in cosmetic manufacturing, development of alternative bio-lubricant feedstock demand particularly in developed markets of Europe and North America, and the high nutritional value of jojoba oil.
Synthetic Paper Market size is expected to reach USD 1,016.7 Million in 2028 and register a revenue CAGR of 8.8% over the forecast period, according to a latest report by Reports and Data. Investments by manufacturers in research & development activities for production of innovative synthetic paper products designed for various applications with properties such as food contact, biodegradability, security, and extended thermal exposure are driving market revenue growth.
Antimicrobial Plastics Market size is expected to reach USD 81.95 billion in 2028 and register a CAGR of 10.2% over the forecast period, according to the latest report by Reports and Data. Increasing awareness of health & wellbeing and high demand for antimicrobial plastics from different end-use industries are expected to drive market revenue growth in the near future.
Fluoropolymer Films Market size is expected to reach USD 2.22 Billion in 2028 and register a revenue CAGR of 5.8% over the forecast period, according to the latest report by Reports and Data. Key factors such as rising demand for consumer electronics and increasing use of fluoropolymer films in construction sector are some of the major factors driving market revenue growth.
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Read Latest Press Release @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/press-release/global-face-shield-market