The growing significance of DNA analysis in criminal investigations and the rising number of forensic laboratories are the key factors fueling the growth of this market
New York, December 29,2021 – The global forensic equipment and supplies market size is expected to reach USD 12 billion by 2028 at a CAGR of 7.9%, according to a new report by Reports and Data. The steadfast growth of the market is accelerated by the consistently rising number of crimes and violations of law & order worldwide, mainly in regions with the lowest literacy rates, increasing adoption of leading-edge forensic technologies across government and independent forensic labs, and the significant role of DNA profiling and identification in criminal investigations. The extensive usage of advanced forensic equipment across crime investigation agencies and intelligence agencies and rising government initiatives to strengthen national intelligence capabilities create market growth opportunities in the near future.
Forensic equipment and supplies are laboratory equipment used in the detection and analysis of evidence or samples gathered from crime scenes, victims, or suspects using advanced genetic and biochemical technologies and methods. These tools are widely employed by forensic professionals in criminal investigations, and pharmaceutical and biotechnological research, and academic studies. Forensic equipment are used for trace evidence detection, forensic toxicology, DNA sequencing, body fluid analysis, fingerprint identification, blood pattern analysis, facial reconstruction, compound determination of harmful chemicals, and fire debris analysis. The rising number of forensic laboratories, surge in adoption of highly advanced forensic technologies in criminology, toxicology, and pharmacology, and the augmented government investments in the forensics industry are the other critical factors accountable for the growth of the global forensic equipment and supplies market. However, the snowballing costs of forensic equipment are a significant factor predicted to impede the market growth in the years to come.
Access Free sample PDF Copy of the Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3895
Key Highlights of the Report:
- Based on product type, the reagents & consumables segment stands out as the most dominant market segment, accounting for the highest revenue share in 2020. This segment is projected to grow significantly in the forthcoming years, mainly owing to the surging use of forensic reagents & consumables in trace evidence analysis, the growing use of DNA profiling in criminal investigations, and the rising government spending on forensic science development.
- The drug testing/toxicology segment is estimated to emerge as the leading application segment over the forecast timeframe. The growing incidences of crimes, such as homicides, poisoning, drug abuse, and murders, across the globe, the emergence of advanced toxicity analysis platforms, and the rising availability of forensic toxicology laboratories are among the most vital factors fueling this segment’s growth.
- North America is poised to emerge as the leading regional segment in the global forensic equipment and supplies market over the estimated period, holding the highest revenue share. The presence of robust judicial systems in North America, mainly the U.S., the region’s leading crime investigation agencies, such as the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), increasing investments by the government in the forensics industry, the fast-paced adoption of state-of-the-art forensic technologies across various independent and government forensic laboratories are the pivotal factors behind this regional segment’s growth.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific, SCIEX (Danaher Corporation), GE Healthcare, PerkinElmer, Agilent Technologies, Air Science, QIAGEN NV, Illumina, Inc., Lynn Peavey Company, Waters Corporation, BVDA International, Spectris, Safariland, LLC, Horiba, and Sirchie are the leading market competitors.
To know more about the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/forensic-equipment-and-supplies-market
For the purpose of this report, the global forensic equipment and supplies market is segmented based on product type, instrument type, application, end-user, and region:
By Product Type (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Evidence-drying Cabinets
- Reagents and Consumables
- Low-temperature Storage Devices
By Instrument Type (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Spectroscopy Equipment
- Mass Spectrometers
- Fluorescence Spectrometers
- Infrared Spectrometers
- UV-visible Spectrometers
- Atomic Absorption Spectrometers
- DNA Analyzers
- PCR Instruments
- Sanger Sequencers
- Electrophoresis Instruments
- NGS Instruments
- Fingerprint Analyzers
- Blood Chemistry Analyzers
- Forensic Cameras
- Laboratory Centrifuges
- Gas Chromatography Systems
- Liquid Chromatography Systems
- Others (Automated liquid handling systems, laboratory evaporators, powder flow analyzers, cage changing hoods, powder dispensers, forensic workstations, etc.)
By Application (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- DNA Analysis
- Drug Testing/Toxicology
- Blood Analysis
By End-user (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Independent Forensic Laboratories
- Government Forensic Laboratories
- Research Laboratories & Academic Institutes
Buy Premium Research Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/checkout-form/3895
By Region (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of the Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of the Middle East & Africa
Ask for Customize Research Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/3895
Some points on how the report benefits stakeholders:
- The reports include historical (2018–2020) and forecast (2021–2028) data points, revenues, and CAGR in table, figure, and chart formats, with detailed and qualitative, supporting written information for each.
- Revenue break-up is provided for each segment in these formats for global, regional, and for each country in the respective region for each year between 2018 and 2028.
- The report contains insights regarding growth drivers, restraints, opportunities, trends, company profiles, strategic developments, expansion details, product launches, and various other aspects related to the market.
- The report contains data and information on customers, competitors, vendors/distributors, and other players and in the global marketplace.
- Market research analysis is vital for all crucial business strategies and can aid in numerous ways and to provide a clearer understanding about strategies being deployed by competitors, product launches, competitive analysis, technological advancements and various other factors that enhance sales of a firm or perhaps provide insights to focus on merger and acquisition as a strategy or enter into strategic agreements or joint ventures etc.
- The report contains company profiles of the top companies operating in the market along with their respective revenue and operating segments, geographical reach, market footprint, headquarters, growth rates, recent developments, product /services, expansion strategies, investments in expansion, and more.
Explore Latest Trending Research Reports By Reports and Data’s
Nurse Call System Market , By Type (Integrated Communication Systems, Button-based Systems, Intercom Systems, Mobile Systems), By Technology, By Application, By End-use, and By Region Forecast To 2028
Cervical Dysplasia Market By Diagnosis Type (Diagnostic Tests [HPV Test, Pap Smear Test, Biopsy], Diagnostic Devices [Colposcopy]), By Application (Hospitals & Clinics, Diagnostic Centers, Ambulatory Surgical Centers), and By Region Forecast to 2028
Interventional Oncology Market By Product (Embolization Devices, Ablation Devices, Support Devices), By Procedure (Tumor Embolization, Tumor Ablation), By Cancer Type (Liver Cancer, Lung Cancer, Bone Metastasis, Breast Cancer, Others), By Application (Hospitals, Clinics, Ambulatory Surgical Centers, Others), and By Region Forecast, 2021â€“2028
Cryptococcosis Market Size, Share And Industry Analysis By Type (Amphotericin B, Flucytosine, Fluconazole, and Others), By Distribution Channel (Hospital Pharmacies, Retail Pharmacies, Drug Store, Mail Order Pharmacies, and Others), and By Region Forecast to 2028
Sexual Enhancement Supplements Market Size, Share, And Industry Analysis By Product Type (Male Sexual Enhancement Supplements and Female Sexual Enhancement Supplements), By Distribution Channel (Online Stores and Retail Stores), and By Region Forecast to 2028
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Read Latest Press Release @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/press-release/global-forensic-equipment-and-supplies-market