New York, December 13,2021 – The global epinephrine market size is expected to reach USD 4.76 Billion by 2028 at a CAGR of 8.7%, according to the latest report by Reports and Data. Increasing demand for auto-injectors owing to their quick administration during emergency situations, increasing incidence of severe allergic reactions and anaphylactic shock, and technological advancements in epinephrine injectors are key factors expected to drive market revenue growth over the forecast period. Epinephrine is widely used to restore cardiac rhythm, control asthma, and treat life-threatening allergic reactions. This is also a key factor boosting demand for epinephrine products and is expected to contribute to market growth going ahead.
Increasing launch of cost-efficient generic epinephrine products, growing incidence of anaphylaxis, and rising demand for epinephrine injections to treat cardiac arrest and asthma are some key factors driving market growth
Access Free sample PDF Copy of the Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/91
Epinephrine, or adrenaline, is a hormone and neurotransmitter having vasoconstricting, intraocular pressure-reducing, and bronchodilating activities. Epinephrine is one of the most widely used agents as it can function both as a medication and hormone. Epinephrine has been approved by the FDA for the treatment of type 1 hypersensitivity reaction, cardiac arrest, and asthma attacks and also has several off-label uses. Epinephrine plays an important role in fight-or-flight response by increasing blood flow to muscles. Based on the diagnosis, epinephrine administration varies such as it can be given intravenously, injection into muscles, by inhalation, or by injecting just under the skin.
Increasing demand for epinephrine auto-injectors for quick emergency response is expected to be a key market growth driving factor. However, side effects of epinephrine such as high blood pressure, headache, abnormal heart rhythm in some cases, and anxiety among others are can hamper market growth to a certain extent over the forecast period.
Some Key Highlights from the Report:
- Epinephrine auto-injector segment is expected to register significant revenue growth over the forecast period owing to growing demand for prefilled auto-injectors due to its quick response, launch of affordable generic epinephrine products, and innovations in auto-injectors.
- Anaphylaxis segment is expected to account for a significant share in the global market owing to increasing incidence of anaphylactic allergic reactions and increasing number of people susceptible to allergies. Epinephrine is primary treatment approach for anaphylaxis.
- North America is expected to account for largest revenue share in the global market owing to increasing number of people with life-threatening food allergies, rise in chronic illnesses due to allergies, presence of robust healthcare facilities, and rapid launch of advanced epinephrine injections and products.
- Key companies in the market include Abbott Laboratories, Lincoln Medical, Ltd., Mylan, Inc., Sanofi SA, Amedra Pharmaceuticals LLC and ALK Abello A/S.
- In June 2021, Alerje Inc., which is a food allergy management company based in Detroit, introduced a smartphone case equipped with auto-injector that rapidly releases epinephrine during severe allergic reactions. It will also automatically alter the patients’ support circle through Alerje smartphone app when a dose is discharged from the case.
To know more about the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/epinephrine-market
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the global epinephrine market on the basis of type, application, and region:
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; Volume, Tons, 2018–2028)
- Epinephrine Auto-injector
- Epinephrine Prefilled Syringe
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; Volume, Tons, 2018–2028)
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; Volume, Tons, 2018–2028)
- North America
- Rest of APAC
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Ask for Customize Research Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/91
Some points on how the report benefits stakeholders:
- The reports include historical (2018–2020) and forecast (2021–2028) data points, revenues, and CAGR in table, figure, and chart formats, with detailed and qualitative, supporting written information for each.
- Revenue break-up is provided for each segment in these formats for global, regional, and for each country in the respective region for each year between 2018 and 2028.
- The report contains insights regarding growth drivers, restraints, opportunities, trends, company profiles, strategic developments, expansion details, product launches, and various other aspects related to the market.
- The report contains data and information on customers, competitors, vendors/distributors, and other players and in the global marketplace.
- Market research analysis is vital for all crucial business strategies and can aid in numerous ways and to provide a clearer understanding about strategies being deployed by competitors, product launches, competitive analysis, technological advancements and various other factors that enhance sales of a firm or perhaps provide insights to focus on merger and acquisition as a strategy or enter into strategic agreements or joint ventures etc.
- The report contains company profiles of the top companies operating in the market along with their respective revenue and operating segments, geographical reach, market footprint, headquarters, growth rates, recent developments, product /services, expansion strategies, investments in expansion, and more.
Explore Latest Trending Research Reports By Reports and Data’s
Dental Endodontics Market , By Product Type (Instruments, Consumables), By End-use (Dental Clinics, Dental Hospitals, Laboratories, Dental Academics, Research Institutes), By Region Forecast To 2028
Growth Hormone Drug Market , By Application Type (Growth Hormone Deficiency, Prader-Willi Syndrome, Turner Syndrome, Small for Gestational Age, and Others), By Route of Administration (Intravenous, Intramuscular, Subcutaneous, and Oral), By End-use (Hospital Pharmacy, Retail Pharmacy, Clinics, and Online Pharmacy), and By Region Forecast to 2028
Myasthenia Gravis Market Size, Share And Industry Analysis By Treatment (Medication, Surgery, and Others), By End-Use (Hospitals, Clinics, and Others), and By Region Forecast To 2028
Nitrile Medical Gloves Market Size, Share And Industry Analysis By Product Type (Non-Powdered and Powdered), By Usage Type (Disposable and Reusable), By Application Type (Examination and Surgical), By End-Use (Hospitals & Clinics, Diagnostic Centers, Dental Clinics, and Others), and By Region Forecast to 2028
Surgical Forceps Market By Product Type (Hemostatic, Thumb, Others), By Disposal (Disposable, Non-disposable), By Application (Gynecology, General Surgery, Neurosurgery, Plastic Surgery, Others), By End-use (Hospitals, Specialty Clinics, Ambulatory Surgical Centers, Others), and By Region Forecast to 2028
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Read Latest Press Release @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/press-release/global-epinephrine-market