Increasing incidence of dry mouth owing to side-effects of medicines, availability of a wide range of affordable dry mouth relief products, and rising awareness regarding dry mouth are key factors driving market growth
New York, December 13,2021 – The global dry mouth relief market size is expected to reach USD 3.12 Billion by 2028 at a CAGR of 4.4%, according to the latest report by Reports and Data. Rising incidence of dry mouth owing to increased consumption of medications, as a side-effect of chemotherapy and radiotherapy, from nerve damage or dehydration, and conditions affecting salivary glands has been boosting demand for dry mouth relief products and is a key factor expected to drive market revenue growth over the forecast period. Availability of wide range of products, increasing affordability, and growing awareness regarding the condition are some other key factors expected to fuel revenue growth of the market over the forecast period.
Dry mouth, also called Xerostomia, occurs when salivary glands produce insufficient amount of saliva to prevent drying of the mouth. Dry mouth can be uncomfortable and can be treated by over-the-counter saliva substitutes, mouthwash specifically designed for dry mouth, and regular water intake. Sugar-free chewing gums, toothpastes, patches, and oral rinses are widely available in the market for the treatment of dry mouth. Demand for these products has increased significantly over the recent past owing to increasing incidence of dry mouth in geriatric patients and as a side effect of diabetes, anemia, and hypertension, among others. Dry mouth can also be a side effect of muscle relaxant and sedatives.
Access Free sample PDF Copy of the Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/266
Increasing burden of cancer has led to a rapid rise in administration of radiotherapy and chemotherapy to patients. These therapeutic approaches, such a radiation therapy to head and neck can damage salivary glands and this has increased incidence of dry mouth among cancer patients. This is expected to boost demand for dry mouth relief products over the forecast period. In addition, increasing incidence of dry mouth among COVID-19 patients due to increasing consumption of medicines is also a growth driving factor. However, lack of awareness in developing and underdeveloped countries and ineffectiveness of these products to treat dry mouth over long term are expected to hamper market growth to a certain extent over the forecast period.
Some Key Highlights from the Report:
- Mouthwash segment is expected to account for largest revenue share in the global market over the forecast period owing to increasing recommendation of mouthwash by doctors due to their anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties.
- E-commerce segment is expected to register fastest revenue CAGR over the forecast period owing to increasing penetration of e-commerce channels, rising preference for doorstep delivery, and availability of wide range of products on a single channel.
- North America is expected to account for largest revenue share in the global market owing to increasing consumption and demand for dry mouth relief products, rising geriatric population, increasing burden of cancer and other chronic illnesses, and availability of advanced products in the market.
- Key players in the market include GlaxoSmithKline, Colgate-Palmolive, Chattem, Johnson & Johnson, Procter & Gamble, Sanofi, Wrigley, Lotte, BioXtra, Nature’s Sunshine, Sunstar, Dr. Fresh, 3M, Hager Pharma, Xlear, Prestige Consumer Healthcare, Inc., Wisconsin Pharmacal Company, Oral Biotech, and TheraBreath.
To know more about the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/dry-mouth-relief-market
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the global dry mouth relief market on the basis of type, distribution channel, and region:
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
Ask for Customize Research Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/266
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- North America
- Rest of APAC
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Some points on how the report benefits stakeholders:
- The reports include historical (2018–2020) and forecast (2021–2028) data points, revenues, and CAGR in table, figure, and chart formats, with detailed and qualitative, supporting written information for each.
- Revenue break-up is provided for each segment in these formats for global, regional, and for each country in the respective region for each year between 2018 and 2028.
- The report contains insights regarding growth drivers, restraints, opportunities, trends, company profiles, strategic developments, expansion details, product launches, and various other aspects related to the market.
- The report contains data and information on customers, competitors, vendors/distributors, and other players and in the global marketplace.
- Market research analysis is vital for all crucial business strategies and can aid in numerous ways and to provide a clearer understanding about strategies being deployed by competitors, product launches, competitive analysis, technological advancements and various other factors that enhance sales of a firm or perhaps provide insights to focus on merger and acquisition as a strategy or enter into strategic agreements or joint ventures etc.
- The report contains company profiles of the top companies operating in the market along with their respective revenue and operating segments, geographical reach, market footprint, headquarters, growth rates, recent developments, product /services, expansion strategies, investments in expansion, and more.
Explore Latest Trending Research Reports By Reports and Data’s
Cell Signaling Market By Product Type (Endocrine Signaling, Paracrine Signaling, Autocrine Signaling, Juxtacrine Signaling, and Others), By Product (Consumables and Instruments), By Application (Research and Medical), By Pathway (Akt, AMPK, ErbB/HER, Hedgehog, JAK/SAT, NF-eB, Notch, and Others) By Technology (Microscopy, Western Blotting, Flow Cytometry, Immunohistochemistry, ELISA, Mass Spectrometry, and Other) and By Region Forecast to 2028
Interventional Neurology Device Market , By Product (Aneurysm Coiling & Embolization Devices, Cerebral Balloon Angioplasty & Stenting Systems, Support Devices, Neurothrombectomy Devices), By Disease Pathology (Ischemic Strokes, Cerebral Aneurysm, Carotid Artery Stenosis, Arteriovenous Malformations & Fistulas), By End, By Region, Forecast to 2028
Life Sciences Software Market , By Product Type (Cloud-based and On Premise), By End Use (Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology, and Others), and By Region Forecast to 2028
Cholesterol Meter Market By Type (Single Index Detection, Multi-indicator Detection), By Test Type (Total Cholesterol, High-density Lipoprotein (HDL) Cholesterol, Low-density Lipoprotein (LDL) Cholesterol, Triglycerides, Others), By Application (Hospitals, Ambulatory Surgical Centers, Home Care Settings, Diagnostic Centers, Others), By Distribution Channel (Hospital Pharmacies, Retail Pharmacies, Online Pharmacies), and By Region Forecast to 2028
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Read Latest Press Release @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/press-release/global-dry-mouth-relief-market