High demand for cell sorting in stem cell research and increase in prevalence of chronic diseases across the globe are driving growth of the cell sorting market.
New York, December 16,2021 – The global cell sorting market is projected to reach a market size of USD 805.1 Million by 2027 and register a relatively high CAGR during the forecast period, according to a recent report by Reports and Data. Cell sorting is a process of taking cells from an organism and separating them according to their type. These cells are labelled and tagged. Cell sorting market revenue is growing due to increase in research and development activities in healthcare and pharmaceutical industries. Advancements in diagnostic procedures and increase in prevalence of chronic diseases, such as diabetes and cancer, are factors also contributing to growth of the global cell sorting market.
High prevalence of cancer is an issue of concern for governments across the globe. Rising prevalence of breast, lung, liver, and colorectal cancers is expected to drive demand for cell sorting in cancer research and in turn boost market growth in the near future. Geriatric population is also increasing rapidly worldwide, which in turn is creating a large cancer patient pool. Rise in government initiatives to improve healthcare facilities, increasing focus on research activities, and growth in funding by public and private entities are projected to drive growth of the cell sorting market over the forecast period.
However, lack of awareness regarding cell sorters and high cost of cell sorting equipment and instruments are factors expected to hamper growth of the market in the near future.
Access Free sample PDF Copy of the Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3748
The COVID-19 Impact:
Demand for cell sorting increased significantly during the COVID-19 pandemic. Research is being conducted to utilize cell sorting for development of vaccines for coronavirus. Public and private companies are investing in research and development of cell sorting to meet the rising demand for advanced therapies for new and complicated diseases and viruses.
Further Key Findings from the Report Suggest
- Revenue from the reagents & consumables segment is growing due to increasing advancements and developments in sorting technologies and increase in demand for cell-labeling reagents. Increase in cell-based research in academic institutes is another factor propelling growth of the reagents & consumables segment.
- The fluorescence-based droplet cell sorting segment accounted for the largest revenue share in the cell sorting market in 2019. Fluorescence-based droplet cell sorting is a highly accurate and precise sorting method, but equipment cost is relatively high and requires skilled professionals for operation.
- In stem cell research, cell sorting is commonly used to isolate cells. It is a highly precise, powerful, and sensitive method with high resolution. Growing stem cell research activities are driving revenue growth of the stem cell research sub-segment in the research application segment.
- North America accounted for the largest revenue share in the global cell sorting market in 2019. High investments in biotechnology and pharmaceutical industries and rise in adoption of advanced cancer research techniques are key factors fueling growth of the cell sorting market in the region.
- Key participants include Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., Becton, Dickinson and Company, Miltenyi Biotec GmbH, Sysmex Partec GmbH, Beckman Coulter, Inc., On-Chip Biotechnologies Co., Ltd., Sony Biotechnology Inc., Affymetrix, Inc., Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc., and Union Biometrica, Inc.
To know more about the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/cell-sorting-market
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the global cell sorting market on the basis of product and services, technology, application, end-use, and region:
Product and Services Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- Cell Sorters
- Reagents & Consumables
Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- Magnetic-activated Cell Sorting
- Fluorescence-based Droplet Cell Sorting
- Jet-in-air Cell Sorting
- Cuvette-based Cell Sorting
- MEMS – Microfluidics
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- Stem Cell Research
- Immunology & Cancer Research
- Drug Discovery
End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- Medical Schools & Academic Institutions
- Research Institutions
- Hospitals & Clinical Testing Laboratories
- Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Companies
Buy now your Exclusive copy of Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/checkout-form/3748
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of MEA
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
Ask for Customize Research Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/3748
Some points on how the report benefits stakeholders:
- The reports include historical (2018–2020) and forecast (2021–2028) data points, revenues, and CAGR in table, figure, and chart formats, with detailed and qualitative, supporting written information for each.
- Revenue break-up is provided for each segment in these formats for global, regional, and for each country in the respective region for each year between 2018 and 2028.
- The report contains insights regarding growth drivers, restraints, opportunities, trends, company profiles, strategic developments, expansion details, product launches, and various other aspects related to the market.
- The report contains data and information on customers, competitors, vendors/distributors, and other players and in the global marketplace.
- Market research analysis is vital for all crucial business strategies and can aid in numerous ways and to provide a clearer understanding about strategies being deployed by competitors, product launches, competitive analysis, technological advancements and various other factors that enhance sales of a firm or perhaps provide insights to focus on merger and acquisition as a strategy or enter into strategic agreements or joint ventures etc.
- The report contains company profiles of the top companies operating in the market along with their respective revenue and operating segments, geographical reach, market footprint, headquarters, growth rates, recent developments, product /services, expansion strategies, investments in expansion, and more.
Explore Latest Trending Research Reports By Reports and Data’s
Rare Dermatological Disease Treatment Market By Diseases (Epidermolysis Bullosa, Hailey Hailey Disease, Systemic Sclerosis, Interstitial Granulomatous Dermatitis (IGD), Pemphigus, Acral Peeling Skin Syndrome, Argyria, Morgellons, Keratosis Follicularis, Erythropoietic Protoporphyria (EPP), Elastoderma, Others), By Treatment (Corticosteroids, Immunosuppressants, Anti-inflammatory Agents, Antibiotics, Analgesics, Others), By Distribution, and By Region Forecast to 2028
Cholera Vaccines Market By Type (Dukoral, Shanchol, Vaxchora, Euvichol & Euvichol-plus, Others), By Application (Hospitals & Clinics, Research & Academic Laboratories, Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies, Others), and By Region Forecast 2028
Snake Anti-Venom Market Size, Share And Industry Analysis By Product Type (Polyvalent, Monovalent, and Others), By Species (Snake and Others), By End-Use (Hospitals, Clinics and Ambulatory Hospitals), and By Region Forecast to 2028
Electrocardiogram Equipment Market Size, Share And Industry Analysis By Type (Resting ECG System, Holter Monitors, Stress ECG Monitors, and Event Monitors), By Application (Hospitals, Ambulatory Care, and Others), and By 0Region Forecast To 2028
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Read Latest Press Release @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/press-release/global-cell-sorting-market