As more states legalize medical marijuana, the cannabis industry across the globe has grown more than 310% in the past four years.
The Global Cannabis Packaging Market is expected to reach USD 14.34 Billion by 2028, according to a new report by Reports and Data. Green packing a significant trend arising is the push for weed products to be packaged in materials that are recyclable, biodegradable, and compostable. As more states legalize medical marijuana, the weed industry across the globe has grown more than 310% in the past four years. As per the Association for Packaging and Processing Technologies, marijuana has been legalized at some or the other level in 28+ states and is pending further legalization in 13+ others. This exponential growth, along with an attribute of self-funded small organizations, has helped legitimize its use in the eyes of many. By 2020, it is anticipated the industry is expected to reach $24.5 billion alone in the U.S., with $11.2 billion alone for recreational products. While 89% of customers preferred flowers in 2017, by 2020 only 61% of customers prefer flowers, instead favoring concentrated, processed weed formats.
Access Free sample PDF Copy of the Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1035
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The weed packing market in Uruguay is estimated to grow at a significant rate of 18.8% during the forecasted period. Its consumption in Uruguay has been increasing since it has been introduced to the eyes of public scrutiny. In 2011, 5.3% of the population admitted to having consumed it. Life prevalence had quadrupled by 2016, with 22.1% of Uruguayans acknowledging some consumption.
- The significant challenges for weed packing players to penetrate the market are cost competitiveness. Reports indicate the majority of the retailers to survive the government fixed price point of USD 1.50 would prefer cheap packing, even on premium products. The rigid segment from the Processed Material in Uruguay was valued at 1.6 billion in 2026.
- The US region accounted for significant share and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 18% during the forecasted period. As more states legalize medical marijuana, the weed industry across the globe has grown more than 310% in the past four years. As per the Association for Packaging and Processing Technologies, marijuana has been legalized at some or the other level in 28+ states and is pending further legalization in 13+ others. This exponential growth, along with an attribute of self-funded small organizations, has helped legitimize its use in the eyes of many.
- As per PMMI, the inconsistent legal status between state and federal laws is a ubiquitous challenge facing the manufacturers. Other problems include separate RFID tags for the plant and packaged product, the resistance of financial institutions to work with companies, and strict FDA regulations. Packaging for weed products is highly regulated with requirements for child-resistant and resalable lids tamper evidence and opacity. Formats also differ for the different forms of cannabis, with a flower in glass jars and tubes, concentrates in heatproof, borosilicate, glass or polystyrene containers, and edibles in resalable smell-proof bags.
- The companies considered and profiled for this market are Kush Bottles, Cannabis Science Inc., Medical Marijuana Corp, JL Clark, Maple Leaf Green World, J.L.Clark, KAYA CANNABIS, Lexaria Bioscience, and Cannaline. In March 2018, Cannabis Science Inc. acquired Bottle It Inc. State of Art Bottle manufacturing Facility
To know more about the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/cannabis-packaging-market
For this study, Reports and Data have segmented the Cannabis Packaging Market on the basis of Packaging Type, Packaging Material, Applications, and Region:
Packaging Type (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
- Plastic Tubes
- Box Inserts
- Shatter Containers
Packaging Material (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
- Hinge-Top Containers
- Cardboard Containers
Applications (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
- Medical Use
- Recreational Use
Buy Premium Research Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/checkout-form/1035
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
Some points on how the report benefits stakeholders:
- The reports include historical (2018–2020) and forecast (2021–2028) data points, revenues, and CAGR in table, figure, and chart formats, with detailed and qualitative, supporting written information for each.
- Revenue break-up is provided for each segment in these formats for global, regional, and for each country in the respective region for each year between 2018 and 2028.
- The report contains insights regarding growth drivers, restraints, opportunities, trends, company profiles, strategic developments, expansion details, product launches, and various other aspects related to the market.
- The report contains data and information on customers, competitors, vendors/distributors, and other players and in the global marketplace.
- Market research analysis is vital for all crucial business strategies and can aid in numerous ways and to provide a clearer understanding about strategies being deployed by competitors, product launches, competitive analysis, technological advancements and various other factors that enhance sales of a firm or perhaps provide insights to focus on merger and acquisition as a strategy or enter into strategic agreements or joint ventures etc.
- The report contains company profiles of the top companies operating in the market along with their respective revenue and operating segments, geographical reach, market footprint, headquarters, growth rates, recent developments, product /services, expansion strategies, investments in expansion, and more.
Ask for Customize Research Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1035
Explore Latest Trending Research Reports By Reports and Data’s
Topical Drug Packaging Market By Type (Pouches & Strip Packs, Plastic Bottles, Blister, Labels & Accessories, Caps & Closures, Medical Specialty Bags, Temperature Controlled Packaging), By Material (Plastic, Paper & Paperboards, Glass, Others), and By Region Forecast To 2028
Sharps Containers Market By Product Type (Multipurpose Containers, Patient Room Containers, Phlebotomy Containers), By Usage (Single-use Containers, Reusable Containers), By Waste Type (Sharps Waste, Infectious Waste), By End-use (Hospitals, Pharmacies, Academic and Research Institutes), and By Region Forecast to 2028
Sterile Tubes Market, By Product Type (Rounding Bottom Sterile Tubes, Conic Bottom Sterile Tubes), By Application (Scientific Research, Medical Use, Other) and By Region Forecast to 2028
Cosmetic Airless Packaging Market, By Packaging Type (Bottles & Jars, Bags & Pouches, Tubes), By Material (Plastic, Glass), By Dispenser (Pumps, Droppers, Twist & Click), By Application (Hair Care, Skin Care, Oral Care, Sun Care, Color Cosmetics, Fragrance & Perfumes), and By Region Forecast to 2028
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Read Latest Press Release @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/press-release/global-cannabis-packaging-market