The escalating geriatric populace, surging conciouness about mental health issues, and growing desire to enhance brain functions are the key factors stimulating the market growth.
New York, December 23,2021 – The global Brain Health Supplements market size is expected to be valued at USD 13.38 Billion by 2028 from USD 7.21 Billion in 2020, registering a CAGR of 8.4% through the forecast period. The growing consciousness about mental health, augmenting need to maintain brain function, and the augmenting need to manage stress and anxiety are predominantly boosting the market growth. Brain health supplements are made from natural substances or extracts from herbs or plants that essentially boost memory function, attention, focus, and alertness in healthy adults. They have also been proven to be highly effective in the management of sleep, depression, and anxiety.
The escalating apprehension for brain health supplements, growing usage of these supplements by young adults, and the increasing presence of brain health supplements on online channels are the significant factors propelling the growth of the industry. Additionally, the augmenting burden of dementia, Alzheimer’s disease, and other neurological disorders among the senior population is further contributing to the market growth.
Furthermore, the increasing incidences of insomnia, anxiety, depression, and stress stemming from loneliness, isolation, grief, and financial crisis amid the pandemic have also boosted the requirement for brain health supplements. The availability of numerous over-the-counter (OTC) supplements is also contributing to the market growth. However, the absence of stringent regulations for product approvals and lack of awareness about the supplements in the underdeveloped and developing countries is projected to act as market restraining factors in the estimated timeframe.
Access Free sample PDF Copy of the Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3821
Key Highlights from the Report:
- The herbal extracts segment is forecast to register the highest growth in the timeframe owing to a rising awareness about herbal extracts and their advantages in countries such as the U.K. and the U.S. The natural molecules segment is also projected to register significant growth owing to their increasing application in reducing the intensity of several cognitive impairments.
- The memory enhancement segment is estimated to account for a considerable share of the industry accredited to the rising concerns about dementia in the elderly and the rapid availability of brain health supplements in the market.
- The escalating occurrences of dementia, Alzheimer’s disease, and other disorders coupled with increasing desire to enhance brain function among the adult population are bolstering the expansion of the elderly segment in the projected timeframe.
- North America held the largest share of the market in 2020 and is projected to grow at a significant rate owing to the increasing incidences of cognitive impairment, escalating levels of mental and physical stress, and the growing apprehension about the benefits of supplements in the region.
- The Asia Pacific is projected to expand at a CAGR of 10.6% through the estimated timeframe accredited to the increasing understanding of mental health issues, increasing availability of supplements, and the rapid expansion of the e-commerce sector in the region.
- Key players operating in the market are Natural Factors Nutritional Products Ltd., Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd., Peak Nootropics, HVMN Inc., Onnit Labs, Inc., AlternaScript, Quincy Bioscience, Reckitt Benckiser Group Plc, and Purelife Bioscience Co., Ltd., among others.
- In August 2020, Elysium Health in association with the University of Oxford researchers introduced a brain health supplement, the “MATTER” that assists in reducing the development of brain atrophy linked with age-related amnesia.
- In February 2021, GoBiotix introduced a natural nootropic brain health supplement called the Focus 8 Mushroom Supplement Complex that augments energy, memory, focus, and mental clarity.
To know more about the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/brain-health-supplements-market
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the global Brain Health Supplements Market based on Product Type, Application, Supplement Type, Age Group, Sales Channel and Region:
Product Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2020-2028)
- Herbal Extract
- Vitamins and Minerals
- Natural Molecules
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2020-2028)
- Memory Enhancement
- Depression and Mood
- Attention and Focus
- Sleep and Recovery
- Stress and Anxiety
- Anti-aging and Longevity
Supplement Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2020-2028)
Age Group (Revenue, USD Billion; 2020-2028)
Sales Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2020-2028)
- Pharmacies and Drug Stores
Ask for Customize Research Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/3821
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2020-2028)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Explore Latest Trending Research Reports By Reports and Data’s
Acute Exacerbation of CRS Treatment Market By Treatment (Antibiotics, Leukotriene Inhibitors, Antihistamines, Mucolytics, Decongestants, Nasal Saline Irrigation, Oral Corticosteroids, Endoscopic sinus surgery, Others) By Route of Administration (Topical, Nasal, Oral, Injectable) By Distribution Channel, By Infection Type (Staphylococcus Species, Others) and Region Forecast to 2028
Fibrinogen Concentrate Market By Type (Human, Animal), By Application Type (Congenital Fibrinogen Deficiency, Surgical Procedures), And Region-Global Forecast To 2028
Intraoperative Imaging (IOI) System Market By Type (Intraoperative CT, Intraoperative MRI, Intraoperative Ultrasound), By Application Type (Hospitals, Academic Research Centres, Others), And Region-Global Forecast To 2027
Dual Chamber Prefilled Syringes Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Material (Glass And Plastic), Indication (Hemophilia, Schizophrenia, Endometriosis, Erectile Dysfunction, And Diabetes), Product (Liquid/Powder, Liquid/Liquid), And Region – Global Forecast To 2028
Vascular Graft Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Type (Haemodialysis Grafts, Coronary Artery Bypass Grafts, Peripheral Vascular Grafts, Coronary Stents, Others), By Raw Material (Polyester Grafts, ePTFE, Polyurethane Grafts, Biosynthetic Grafts), By Application (Coronary Artery Bypass, Aneurysms, Renal Bypass, Chronic Total Occlusion), And By End-Use (Hospitals, Ambulatory Surgical Centers, Specialized Clinics, Others), And By Region Forecast To 2028
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Read Latest Press Release @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/press-release/global-brain-health-supplements-market