Transparency Market Research (TMR) has published a new report titled, ‘Autoimmune Disease Diagnostics Market – Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast, 2019–2027’. According to the report, the global autoimmune disease diagnostics market was valued at US$ 14.4 Bn in 2018 and is projected to expand at a CAGR of 3.8% from 2019 to 2027.
- In autoimmune disease body’s immune system attacks its own healthy cells. There are at least 80 types of autoimmune diseases. Autoimmune disease diagnostics include various tests such as antinuclear antibody test, autoantibody test, complete blood count, comprehensive metabolic panel, and urinalysis that aid in the diagnosis of autoimmune diseases.
- North America was the largest market for autoimmune disease diagnostics in 2018 due to increased awareness about advanced diagnostic techniques and increasing government initiatives. For instance, the American Autoimmune Related Diseases Association, Inc. (AARDA) and the National Institutes of Health (NIH) initiated different programs for the development and advancement of autoimmune disease treatment and diagnosis in the U.S.
Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report @ https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=5351
- Asia Pacific is likely to be a highly lucrative market for autoimmune disease diagnostics and it is expected to expand at a high CAGR during the forecast period. Adoption of new and sophisticated technologies, advances in diagnostic technologies, and increasing partnership of governments with private players and clinical laboratories are likely to propel the growth of market during the forecast period. For instance, India-based SRL Diagnostics partnered with state governments to set up and operate 24 labs in large state-run hospitals in various districts.
Growing Awareness among People about Autoimmune Diseases and High Prevalence of Autoimmune Diseases across the World to Drive Market
- Increasing awareness and knowledge about autoimmune diseases among patients and care-givers would significantly contribute to the growth of the autoimmune disease diagnostics market. Furthermore, governments across countries are taking various initiatives and organizing programs in order to create awareness among the people about autoimmune diseases. For instance, the American Autoimmune Related Diseases Association, Inc. (AARDA) and the National Institutes of Health (NIH) initiated various programs for the development and advancement of autoimmune disease treatment and diagnosis in the U.S.
- Rising prevalence of autoimmune diseases is likely to fuel the growth of the autoimmune disease diagnostics market. Therefore, consistent increase in the autoimmune patient population across the world has been identified as one of the major factors driving the autoimmune disease diagnostics market.
Autoantibody Test Segment to Dominate Market
- Based on test type, the global autoimmune disease diagnostics market has been divided into antinuclear antibody test, autoantibody test, complete blood count (CBC), comprehensive metabolic panel, c-reactive protein (CRP) test, erythrocyte sedimentation rate (ESR), urinalysis and others.
- Autoantibody test segment dominated the global autoimmune disease diagnostics market in 2018 and the trend is projected to continue during the forecast period. Autoantibody tests are performed when a patient is suffering from chronic, progressive arthritic symptoms, fatigue, fever, and muscle weakness. Initially, antinuclear antibody (ANA) test is performed (a primary test to evaluate a person for autoimmune disorders) and is frequently followed up with other specific autoantibody tests such as anti-Sjögren’s syndrome A (anti-SSA/Ro), anti-double strand DNA (anti-dsDNA), anti-Sjögren’s syndrome B (anti-SSB/La), and anti-ribonucleic protein (anti-RNP), etc.
- An article published by the American Association for Clinical Chemistry, stated that over 32 million people in the U.S. have autoantibodies, with antinuclear antibody the most prevalent and common type of antibodies present among women, older individuals, and African-Americans.
To know the scope of our report Get a Sample of Report @ https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=5351
Rheumatoid Arthritis to be Highly Lucrative Segment
- In terms of disease type, the global autoimmune disease diagnostics market has been classified into Graves’ disease, Hashimoto’s thyroiditis, multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, systemic lupus erythematosus, type 1 diabetes, and others.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis segment dominated the autoimmune disease diagnostics market as well as growing with the highest CAGR in the forecast period due to rising prevalence of diseases, increase in global health care expenditure and growing public awareness about autoimmune diseases. The annual incidence of Rheumatoid Arthritis in the U.S. and northern European countries is estimated to be approximately 40 per 100,000 persons.
- RA is diagnosed based on the result of joint X-rays and a rheumatoid factor (RF). The baseline laboratory evaluation includes complete blood count (CBC) with differential, erythrocyte sedimentation rate (ESR), and C-reactive protein tests.
North America to Dominate Global Market
- In terms of region, the global autoimmune disease diagnostics market has been segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. North America dominated the global autoimmune disease diagnostics market in 2018, followed by Europe. The dominance of these two regions can be attributed to increasing prevalence of autoimmune diseases, rising awareness among people about advanced laboratory tests, and growing health care expenditure.
- North America accounted for major share of the global autoimmune disease diagnostics market in 2018, primarily due to high awareness about procedures and advanced laboratory techniques, increase in patient pool, and high health care expenditure. American Autoimmune Related Diseases Association, Inc. (AARDA) initiated the formation of the Center for Autoimmune Disease Research at Johns Hopkins University Medical Center and NIH established Centers of Excellence in autoimmune diseases.
- Emerging markets in Asia Pacific holds immense growth potential due to factors such as rise in the prevalence of autoimmune diseases, increase in the geriatric population, increasing government initiatives, and rise in health care infrastructure
- The global autoimmune disease diagnostics market is fragmented in terms of number of players. Key players in the global market include Abbott Laboratories, Inc., Beckman Coulter, Inc. , bioMérieux SA, Bio-Rad Laboratories, F. Hoffmann-La, Roche Ltd., Inova Diagnostics, Inc., Quest Diagnostics, SQI Diagnostics, Inc., Siemens Healthcare among others.
Buy this 80 Pages Premium Report @ https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=5351<ype=S
The global autoimmune disease diagnostics market has been segmented as follows:
- Global Autoimmune Disease Diagnostics Market, by Test Type
- Antinuclear Antibody Test
- Autoantibody Test
- Complete Blood Count (CBC)
- Comprehensive Metabolic Panel
- C-reactive Protein (CRP) Test
- Erythrocyte Sedimentation Rate (ESR)
- Global Autoimmune Disease Diagnostics Market, by Disease Type
- Graves’ Disease
- Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- SLE (Lupus)
- Type 1 Diabetes
- Global Autoimmune Disease Diagnostics Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia & New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company, providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants, uses proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
Transparency Market Research,
90 State Street, Suite 700,
Albany, NY 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453