The expanding pharmaceutical and biotechnology sectors worldwide and the rising need for food & drug safety are the key market growth propellers
New York, December 30,2021 – The global ATP assays market size is expected to reach USD 472.6 million by 2028 at a CAGR of 10.5%, according to a new report by Reports and Data. The global market growth is primarily attributed to the growing demand for advanced, high-performance ATP assays in the healthcare, pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and food & beverage sectors. The increasing prevalence of life-threatening diseases like cancer, the rapid spread of severely infectious diseases, such as the COVID-19 pandemic, and the growing occurrence of water-borne and food-borne illnesses are the other significant parameters accountable for the global ATP assays market’s steady growth. Moreover, the ever-increasing need for safer drugs and food products, fast-paced adoption of food contamination testing methods across various sectors, and the rising focus on laboratory hygiene have further stimulated the market growth.
ATP (adenosine triphosphate) is the primary energy source found in living organisms, and it helps efficiently determine cell viability. ATP assays are tests that detect the viability of cells while examining the overall microbiological content and accurately detecting bacterial and microbial growth. Bioluminescent ATP assays are the most widely used ATP tests and are more efficient than other methods, owing to their simplified process, higher sensitivity, homogeneous protocol, and rapid results. ATP assays are widely used in the life sciences and pharmaceutical sectors for the assessment of drug safety. Moreover, these tests find significant application in the food & beverage industry for determining food safety and hygiene. Stringent regulations for food & beverage manufacturing processes have led to an augmented need for food safety testing, thereby spurring the global ATP assays market growth. Furthermore, the rising number of clinical trials and increasing research collaborations among pharmaceutical companies and research institutes and universities boost global market development.
Access Free sample PDF Copy of the Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3902
Key Highlights of the Report:
- Based on product type, the consumables & accessories segment accounted for the largest market share in 2020. It is expected to continue its dominance throughout the projected period, mainly owing to the rising adoption of advanced ATP assays in the pharmaceutical and food & beverage industries.
- Among the various end-users, the pharmaceutical & biotechnology companies segment is poised to acquire the highest market revenue in the coming years. The growth of this segment is attributed to the surging focus on drug safety, increased government investments in the pharmaceutical and biotechnology sectors for research purposes, and new drug development projects.
- Of the key market regions, North America emerged as the leading regional segment in the global ATP assays market in 2020, retaining the highest revenue. North America’s market is predicted to grow substantially over the estimated period due to the region’s state-of-the-art healthcare infrastructure, increasing prevalence of chronic diseases like cancer, rising occurrence of contagious diseases, and a significant spike in the number of healthcare R&D activities.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc., Merck KGaA, Promega Corporation, Danaher Corporation, Geno Technology, Inc., PerkinElmer, Inc., Agilent Technologies, Elabscience, Inc., Abcam plc, Hygiena, Abnova Corporation, LLC, AAT Bioquest, MBL International Corporation, BioThema AB, Lonza Group, PromoCell GmbH, BioVision, Inc., Canvax Biotech S.L., Biotium, and Creative Bioarray are the renowned companies operating in the global ATP assays
To know more about the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/atp-assays-market
For the purpose of this report, the global ATP assays market has been segmented based on product type, application, end-user, and region:
By Product Type (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- Consumables & Accessories
- Reagents & Kits
By Application (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- Disease Testing
- Contamination Testing
- Drug Discovery & Development
By End-user (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies
- Academic & Research Institutions
- Hospitals & Diagnostic Laboratories
- Food & Beverage Industry
Buy Premium Research Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/checkout-form/3902
By Region (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of the Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of the Middle East & Africa
Ask for Customize Research Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/3902
Some points on how the report benefits stakeholders:
- The reports include historical (2018–2020) and forecast (2021–2028) data points, revenues, and CAGR in table, figure, and chart formats, with detailed and qualitative, supporting written information for each.
- Revenue break-up is provided for each segment in these formats for global, regional, and for each country in the respective region for each year between 2018 and 2028.
- The report contains insights regarding growth drivers, restraints, opportunities, trends, company profiles, strategic developments, expansion details, product launches, and various other aspects related to the market.
- The report contains data and information on customers, competitors, vendors/distributors, and other players and in the global marketplace.
- Market research analysis is vital for all crucial business strategies and can aid in numerous ways and to provide a clearer understanding about strategies being deployed by competitors, product launches, competitive analysis, technological advancements and various other factors that enhance sales of a firm or perhaps provide insights to focus on merger and acquisition as a strategy or enter into strategic agreements or joint ventures etc.
- The report contains company profiles of the top companies operating in the market along with their respective revenue and operating segments, geographical reach, market footprint, headquarters, growth rates, recent developments, product /services, expansion strategies, investments in expansion, and more.
Explore Latest Trending Research Reports By Reports and Data’s
Vascular Imaging Market By Procedure (Coronary Angiography, Peripheral Angiography, and Others), By Technology (Magnetic Resonance Angiography, Computed Tomography Angiography, and Others), By Application (Diagnostic, Therapeutic), By End-use (Hospitals, Diagnostic Imaging Centers, Others), and By Region Forecast to 2028
Trauma Products Market By Type (External Fixators, Internal Fixators), By Surgical Site (Lower Extremities, Upper Extremities), By End-Use (Hospitals & Trauma Centers, Ambulatory Surgery Center), and By Region Forecast to 2028
ENT Medical Devices Market By Product (Diagnostic Devices (Endoscope and Hearing Screening Devices), Surgical Devices (Powered Surgical Instruments, ENT Supplies, and Ear Tubes), Hearing Aids, CO2 Lasers, and Others), By End-Use (Home Care Settings, Hospital & Ambulatory Settings, ENT Clinics, and Others), And By Region Forecast to 2028
Healthcare Transportation Services Market Size, Share and Industry Analysis By Type (Medical Product [Pharmaceuticals, Over the Counter Products, Cosmetics], Patient Transport, Incubator Transport, Mobile Treatment Facilities, Non-medical Transport [Mailroom Services, Event Cores, Medical Repatriation Services, Courier Services), By End-Use, and By Region – Global Forecast to 2028
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
LinkedIn | Twitter | Blogs
Read Latest Press Release @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/press-release/global-atp-assays-market