New York, November 26, 2021 – The global yoga mat market size is expected to reach USD 25.16 Billion in 2028 and register a revenue CAGR of 6.6% over the forecast period, according to the latest report by Reports and Data. Higher popularity of yoga, increasing focus on fitness, and expansion of the e-commerce sector are key factors driving market revenue growth. Rising number of yoga institutes and increasing awareness of physical and mental health benefits of yoga are also anticipated to drive market revenue growth during the forecast period. Yoga mat manufacturers are engaged in research & development activities to find sustainable raw materials that are biodegradable and recyclable. Market players are also taking advantage of the growth of e-commerce platforms to showcase their products on online retail stores such as Amazon.com, eBay.com, pepperfry.com,. Snapdeal.com, and others to expand their consumer base by offering products and services to customers outside of domestic geographical boundaries.
Increasing awareness regarding health benefits of yoga and rising number of fitness studios are key factors driving market revenue growth
Download PDF Sample Copy @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/4695
SVarious governments across the globe have also recommended the benefits of using a combination of Ayurveda and yoga to treat certain patients suffering from a variety of ailments, thus supporting the sale of yoga mats. Inclusion of yoga in educational sectors and tourist centers further strengthens the global demand for yoga mats.
Some Key Highlights From the Report
- Cotton segment is expected to register a significant growth rate in terms of revenue over the forecast period. Cotton yoga mats are skin-friendly, soft, can effortlessly soak up sweat, and offer proper traction and padding, which is essential for prolonged yoga sessions. In case of knee or ankle pain problems, having such thick yoga mats can be extremely beneficial.
- TThermoplastic Elastomer (TPE) segment accounted for a larger revenue share in the yoga mat market in 2020. TPE offers high elasticity, fatigue resistance, friction resistance, and low compression. TPE is mostly used by yoga mat manufacturers as it has other benefits such as eco-friendliness, non-toxicity, and recyclability.
- TSpecialty stores segment is expected to account for a significant revenue share in yoga mat market over the forecast period. Specialty stores are preferred for buying yoga mats, as consumers are becoming more aware of the products they are buying for yoga and fitness activities due to various health concerns. In addition, specialty stores provide guidance and advice based on particular needs, thereby enabling customers to choose the most suitable accessory for themselves.
- Household segment is expected to expand significantly in terms of revenue over the forecast period. Yoga mats are used as heat shields and absorbent wipes. These mats offer better functionality, and as a result, usage in the consumer market is constantly increasing.
- MAsia Pacific is expected to account for the largest market revenue share during the forecast period, owing to increasing popularity of yoga in countries such as India, Japan, China, Australia, and Thailand. The Government of India has taken various initiatives to promote the benefits of yoga in this country. For instance, the Union Ministry of AYUSH has been organizing the International Yoga Festival (IYF) every year since 2016. Also, increasing number of fitness clubs to promote yoga is expected to drive market revenue growth in this region.
- Some major companies included in the market report are Adidas AG, EuProMed, Hugger Mugger Yoga Products, Jade Yoga, Lululemon Athletica, Manduka, LLC, Prana, Fabrication Enterprises, Inc., Barefoot Yoga Co., and Sequential Brands Group, Inc.
To know more about the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/yoga-mat-market
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the global yoga mat market based on material type, distribution channel, end-use, and region:
Material Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC)
- Thermoplastic Elastomer (TPE)
- Natural Rubber
- Cotton or Jute
Distribution Channel Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Supermarkets or Hypermarkets
- Specialty Stores
End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Yoga & Fitness Clubs
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/4695
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
- North America
Buy Now Premium Research Report – https://www.reportsanddata.com/checkout-form/4695
Similar Research reports by Reports and Data of Consumer Goods:
Solar Street Lighting Market Size, Share & Analysis By Type (Standalone, On-Grid), By Lighting Source (Fluorescent Lamps, Leds), By Applications (Residential, Commercial, Industrial), By Region, Forecasts To 2027
Aluminum Cookware Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Types (Cast Aluminum Cookware, Anodized Aluminum Cookware), By Application (Residential, Commercial), By Region, Forecast To 2027
Swim Fins Market Size, Growth & Analysis By Type (Short Blade Swim Fins, Breaststroke Swim Fins, Monofins, Fitness Swim Fins), By Application (Diving, Swimming, Entertainment, Training & Fitness, Competition, Others), By Region, Forecasts To 2027
Airport Charging Stations Market Size, Share & Analysis By Type (Wall-mounted, Standing, Embedded), By Application (Laptop, Mobiles, Cameras, Others), By Regions, Forecasts to 2027
Switch Mode Power Supply Transformers Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Type (Single-excited, Double-excited), By Application (Communications, Consumer Electronics, Industrial Fields), By Region, Forecast To 2027
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
LinkedIn | Twitter | Blogs
Read Latest Press Release @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/press-release/global-yoga-mat-market