Russia’s healthcare infrastructure will continue witnessing significant rise in number of orthopaedic patients as several bone & joint-related disorders are likely to be caused by people’s eating & drink habits, their proactive lifestyles and the country’s harsh weather conditions. Rising occurrence of joint-related ailments such as knee osteoarthritis in Russia are a result of people performing physical labour in severely cold weather conditions. This has necessitated the adoption of viscosupplementation as an ideal medical procedure for injecting lubricating fluid in bone joints during surgeries. An in-depth analysis of Russia’s Viscosupplementation market, conducted by Future Market Insights, projects that demand for three-injection viscosupplementation will gain traction over the next decade.
According to Future Market Insights’ recent report, titled “Viscosupplementation Market: Russia Industry Analysis and Opportunity Assessment, 2016-2026,” nearly 70% of viscosupplementation revenues amassed across Russia in 2016 were accounted by three-injection viscosupplementation. The report estimates that the Russian viscosupplementation market incurred revenues worth over RUB 1.13 billion (US$ 19 million) in 2016. Registering a steady increment at 5.8% CAGR, Russia’s viscosupplementation revenues are expected to reach RUB 2.02 billion (US$ 34 million) by the end of 2026. With higher demand for three-injection viscosupplementation, Russia’s healthcare industry leaders will continue to extend production of three-injection viscosupplementation products as opposed to single injection and five-injection viscosupplementation products.
Get Report Sample @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-ru-2897
The report also establishes projections regarding the end-use of viscosupplementation in Russia. Hospitals across the country will account for just above RUB 1.24 billion (US$ 21 million) revenues by the end of projection period. Within this, the demand for viscosupplementation will remain considerably higher in hospitals with capacity of more than 500 beds. End-use of viscosupplementation in Russia’s ambulatory surgical centres (ASCs) will remain nascent, while revenues accounted by orthopaedic clinics are expected to surpass RUB 595 million (US$ 10 million) through 2026.
Top Players in Russia’s Viscosupplementation Market
Top three established players in Russia’s Viscosupplementation market include Hyaltech, Croma-Pharma GmbH and TRB Chemedica. The market is fragmented with small players holding substantial market share. While Hyaltech, Croma-Pharma GmbH and TRB Chemedica collectively dominate with more than half of the country’s viscosupplementation revenues. International players such as Sanofi, Ferring Pharmaceuticals and Fidia Farmaceutici spa have low share as compared to the other players, Anika Therapeutics has recently launched their viscosupplementation product in Russia’s viscosupplementation market.
Any Questions About Report, Speak to Analyst @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-ru-2897
Reasons to Buy the report
- We provide authentic and detailed an analysis on various market trends to enable businesses to make informed and beneficial decisions to attain competitive edge over key players.
- Our analysts provide detailed market segmentation along with meaningful insights and extensive reports that other companies fail to include.
- The report includes accurate analysis of the market and the current developing trends affecting the growth. FMI speaks to stakeholders across the spectrum, including C-level executives, distributors, product manufacturers, industry experts. This ensures that the data collected is from highly reliable sources.
Buy Industry Research Report: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/checkout/2897
Why Future Market Insights?
- Comprehensive analysis on evolving purchase pattern across different geographies
- Detailed insights of market segments and sub-segments for historical as well as forecast period
- A competitive analysis of prominent players and emerging players in the Russia Viscosupplementation Market
- Detailed information about the product innovation, mergers and acquisitions lined up in upcoming years
- Ground breaking research and market player-centric solutions for the upcoming decade according to the present market scenario
Explore Wide-ranging Coverage of FMI’s Healthcare Market Insights Landscape
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, the global financial capital, and has delivery centers in the U.S. and India. FMI’s latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU), Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
MARKET ACCESS DMCC Initiative
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Media Enquiries: email@example.com