As per a study by ESOMAR-certified consulting firm Future Market Insights (FMI), the global teleradiology market is expected to surpass a valuation of US$ 5.15 Bn through 2021. Favored by the increasing number of medical imaging procedures such as computed tomography (CT) scans and X-ray scans, the sales of teleradiology are likely to surge at a vigorous 12.18% CAGR during the assessment period.
Rising prevalence of diseases such as cancer, arthritis, cellulitis, and osteomyelitis are facilitating the market growth. According to the National Institute of Cancer, around 1898,160 new incidences of cancer are estimated to be diagnosed in 2021, causing approximately 608,570 deaths in the U.S.
To Get Sample Copy of Report visit @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/REP-GB-1747
As teleradiology enables the transfer of radiological images to qualified radiologists for providing effective treatments, it plays a life-saving function for patients. Thus, with the increasing number of cancer cases and lack of availability of skilled radiologists in sub-urban and rural areas, the demand for teleradiology systems is likely to increase over the coming year.
The coronavirus outbreak has favored the teleradiology market by increasing demand for medical imaging procedures across the globe. As the use of teleradiology systems avoids in-person contacts for the exchange of hard imaging result copies, these systems are increasingly being adopted by hospitals, medical institutes, and clinics for sharing study observations and details information gathered, thereby, driving teleradiology sales.
Key Takeaways from FMI’s Teleradiology Market Study
Sales of teleradiology systems are expected to rise at 9.10% between 2020 and 2021.
- The U.S. is estimated to dominate the North America teleradiology market owing to the presence of leading market players in the country.
- China is likely to emerge as the prominent market in Asia Pacific due to the high prevalence of chronic diseases such as cancer and arthritis.
- Based on modality, CT scans are anticipated to lead the segment, on the back of rising digitalization and technological advancements in the segment.
- Owing to the surging demand for diagnostic imaging procedures due to the lack of qualified radiologists, ambulatory imaging centres (AICs) are expected to account for substantial revenue share.
Download PDF Brochure @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/brochure/rep-gb-1747
Teleradiology Solutions, Argus Radiology, SRL Diagnostics, USARAD Holdings, Inc., Vital Radiology Services, and Telemedicine Clinic are the leading players operating in the teleradiology market as profiled by FMI.
The teleradiology market is highly fragmented owing to the presence of large number of market players. Leading player emphasizing on launching the new products and expanding their product portfolio to gain competitive edge over other player. Besides, this some of the players are adopting strategies such as strategic collaboration, merger, acquisition, and partnership with other industry players to strength their market footprint. For instance,
- In February 2021, Medica Group, teleradiology provider headquartered in the U.K. announced entering in a joint venture partnership with MedX, a Canada-based pharmaceutical logistics and supply chain company. The strategy will help the Medica Group providing teleradiology reporting service in New Zealand, Australia, and Ireland
- Recently Vital Radiology Services, an international teleradiology service provider company headquartered in India, announced entering into a partnership with one the largest medical imaging providers in the world, I-MED Radiology Network. This partnership will assist both the companies to bring innovation in the domain to a new level.
Contact Sales for Further Assistance in Purchasing this Report@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/checkout/1747
More Insights into the Teleradiology Market Report
In its latest report, FMI offers an unbiased analysis of the global teleradiology market, providing historical data for the period of 2016-2020 and forecast statistics for the period of 2021-2031. In order to understand the global market potential, its growth, and scope, the market is segmented on the basis of modality (X-Ray scans, CT scans, MRI scans, ultrasound scans, nuclear scan, cardiac echo, mammography, and electromammography), and end user (hospitals, clinics, ambulatory surgical centres, and radiology centres), across U.S. and Other than U.S. (Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific excluding Japan, Japan, and Rest of the World)
Why Future Market Insights?
- Comprehensive analysis on evolving purchase pattern across different geographies
- Detailed insights of market segments and sub-segments for historical as well as forecast period
- A competitive analysis of prominent players and emerging players in the keyword market
- Detailed information about the product innovation, mergers and acquisitions lined up in upcoming years
Ground breaking research and market player-centric solutions for the upcoming decade according to the present market scenario
More from Healthcare, Pharmaceuticals and Medical devices Market Insights :
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, the global financial capital, and has delivery centers in the U.S. and India. FMI’s latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
Mr. Debashish Roy
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU), Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
MARKET ACCESS DMCC Initiative
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Media Enquiries: email@example.com