New York, November 22, 2021 – Reports and Data has published its latest report titled “Surgical Mask Market, By Product Type (Basic Surgical Mask, Anti-fog Surgical Mask, Fluid/Splash-resistant Surgical Mask, Others), By Material Type (Non-woven, Cotton, Hydrogel, Bio Cellulose), By End-use (Hospitals & Clinics, Ambulatory Surgical Centers, Others), By Distribution Channel (Wholesale Stores, Online Channels, Retail Stores), and By Region, Forecast to 2028”
Rise in global geriatric population, increasing incidences of hospital-acquired infections (HAIs), and the COVID-19 outbreak are some of the major factors driving the global market revenue growth
Download PDF Sample Copy @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3090
According to Reports and Data, the global surgical mask market size was USD 2.37 billion in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 4.54 billion in 2028 and register a revenue CAGR of 8.3% during the forecast period, 2021-2028.
Drivers, Restraints, and Opportunities:
Revenue growth of the global surgical mask market is primarily attributed to factors such as growing geriatric population, rising prevalence of chronic and acute illnesses globally, rising cases of communicable infectious diseases, and rising volumes of surgical procedures. Increasing incidences of hospital-acquired infections (HAIs) and growing demand for surgical masks across healthcare facilities including hospitals & clinics, diagnostic centers, and ambulatory surgical centers are among the other major factors prompting robust revenue growth of the global surgical mask market during the forecast period.
Surgical masks are FDA-approved medical equipment widely used in healthcare settings and by individuals to protect themselves against harmful bacteria contained in aerosols. These masks are generally worn by surgeons and other healthcare professionals during surgical procedures to maintain the sterility of operation theatres. Global outbreak of the SARS-COV-2 virus has led to an unprecedented demand for these masks. Rising cases of COVID-19 infection, increasing use of surgical masks by frontline healthcare workers and the general public, and stringent guidelines set by healthcare regulatory bodies such as the WHO and CDC for COVID-19 safety have further driven the global surgical mask market revenue growth during the past year.
COVID-19 Impact Analysis:
- Social distancing and restrictions severely disrupted businesses and operations
- Lockdowns caused disruptions in transportation and logistics
- Impacted manufacturing activities and mining operations globally
- Took a toll on economy of various countries
- Caused sudden and drastic downturn in economic activity
- Caused loss of employment and financial crisis
- Supply impacts were further compounded owing to reduced disposable income
- Emergence of variants continue to cause concerns and impact normal routines
To know more about the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/surgical-mask-market
Cotton Surgical Mask Segment to Account for Fastest Revenue CAGR:
Based on material type, the cotton surgical masks segment is expected to register the fastest revenue CAGR of 7.8% in the global surgical mask market over the forecast period. Cotton surgical masks are said to provide enahnced protection against respiratory secretions and are characterized by improved bacteria filtration and better air permeability. Increasing number of surgeries performed in hospitals and ambulatory surgical centers, and growing demand for cotton surgical masks among healthcare professionals are among the key factors contributing to the growth of this segment.
Hospitals & Clinics Segment Dominated Other End-use Segments in 2020:
Based on end-use, the hospitals & clinics segment accounted for the largest revenue share of over 30%in the global surgical mask market in 2020. Rising number of healthcare facilities worldwide, growing prevalence of chronic and acute diseases, substantial increase in the number of surgical procedures, and pandemic-induced rise in demand for surgical masks among healthcare workers and individuals are major factors supporting growth of the hospitals & clinics segment.
North America Accounted for a Significantly Large Revenue Share in 2020:
Among regional markets, the North America surgical mask market held the largest revenue share of 35.4% in the global market in 2020. Factors supporting the regional market revenue growth are rising occurrence of COVID-19 infection, increasing prevalence of hospital-acquired infections, growing awareness of personal health and hygiene, and increased healthcare expenditure. Increasing production of high-quality surgical masks amid the pandemic and presence of leading manufacturers in the region, including Honeywell International and Johnson & Johnson, are other factors driving the regional market revenue growth.
Major Companies in the Global Surgical Mask Market Include:
- The 3M Company
- Smith & Nephew
- Molnlycke Healthcare
- Medline Industries
- Halyard Healthcare
- Ansell Healthcare
- Halyard Health
- Honeywell International
- Johnson & Johnson
- Crosstex International, Inc.
- Kimberly Clark Corporation
- Alpha Pro Tech
- Dynarex Corporation
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/3090
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the global surgical mask market based on product type, material type, end-use, distribution channel, and region:
Product Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Basic Surgical Mask
- Anti-fog Surgical Mask
- Fluid/Splash-resistant Surgical Mask
Material Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Bio Cellulose
End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Hospitals & Clinics
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Wholesale stores
- Online channels
- Retail stores
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Buy Now Premium Research Report – https://www.reportsanddata.com/checkout-form/3090
Some points on how the report benefits stakeholders:
- The reports include historical (2018–2020) and forecast (2021–2028) data points, revenues, and CAGR in table, figure, and chart formats, with detailed and qualitative, supporting written information for each.
- Revenue break-up is provided for each segment in these formats for global, regional, and for each country in the respective region for each year between 2018 and 2028.
- The report contains insights regarding growth drivers, restraints, opportunities, trends, company profiles, strategic developments, expansion details, product launches, and various other aspects related to the market.
- The report contains data and information on customers, competitors, vendors/distributors, and other players and in the global marketplace.
- Market research analysis is vital for all crucial business strategies and can aid in numerous ways and to provide a clearer understanding about strategies being deployed by competitors, product launches, competitive analysis, technological advancements and various other factors that enhance sales of a firm or perhaps provide insights to focus on merger and acquisition as a strategy or enter into strategic agreements or joint ventures etc.
- The report contains company profiles of the top companies operating in the market along with their respective revenue and operating segments, geographical reach, market footprint, headquarters, growth rates, recent developments, product /services, expansion strategies, investments in expansion, and more.
Similar Research reports by Reports and Data of Pharma and Healthcare Industry:
Nerve Repair and Regeneration Market Analysis, By Surgery Type (Direct Neuropathy, Nerve Grafting, Neuromodulation Surgery, Stem Cell Therapy) and By Product Type (Biomaterial, Neuromodulation Surgery Devices), Forecasts to 2028
Facial Implants Market Analysis, By Type (Chin Implants, Cheek Implants, Jaw Implants, Paranasal Implants, Others), By Material (Polymers, Ceramic, Biologicals) and By End Use (Hospitals, Ambulatory Surgical Centers, Trauma Centers, Others), Forecasts to 2026
Orthopedic Braces and Supports Market Study, By Type (Soft & Elastic, Hard & Rigid, Hinged), By Product (Elbow And Forearm, Wrist-Hand, Shoulders, Ankle And Foot, Knee, Spine, And Neck), By Applications (Injury Rehabilitation, Injury Prevention, Osteoarthritis, And Post-Operative Care, Among Others), By End-User, Forecast To 2017-2027
Medical Processing Seals Market Size, Share And Industry Analysis By Product Type (Gaskets, O-Rings, Lip Seals, Others), By Raw Material Type (Metal, Silicone, Epdm, Ptfe, Nitrile Rubber, Others), By Application Type (Diagnostic devices, Therapeutic equipment, Other medical devices) And Region, Segment Forecasts To 2026
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Read Latest Press Release @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/press-release/global-surgical-mask-market