The global small-molecule injectable market was valued at US$ 55.8 Bn in 2020. Expanding at a 7.3% CAGR, the market valuation is expected to top US$ 112.9 Bn by 2031, finds ESOMAR-certified consulting firm Future Market Insights (FMI) in a recent market analysis.
The COVID-19 pandemic outbreak has sparked efforts to repurpose already-approved medicines for treatment. Several clinical studies are now being conducted on different antiviral medicines and small-molecule injectables that have been utilized in the past to treat diseases including SARS, MERS, HIV/AIDS, and malaria. For instance, Remdesivir was approved by FDA for the treatment of COVID-19 in hospitalized adult and pediatric patients.
This is expected to fuel sales of small-molecule injectables over the forecast period. Besides this, rising prevalence of chronic illnesses especially cancer and cardiovascular diseases across the globe are anticipated to usher developments in the small-molecule injectables market.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a sample @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/REP-GB-14117
Pharmaceutical companies are aiming at production facility expansions to reduce corporate tax rate (in the U.S.), and to expand their footprints in emerging markets such as India and China, where production cost is low as compared to regions such as Europe and North America.
Recent tax reforms in the U.S., which include reduction of the corporate tax rate, have encouraged various large pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical companies to invest in production facilities.
For example, in July 2020, Pfizer announced its plan to invest around US$ 465.0 million to build a sterile injectable plant in Portage, Michigan. This step is a part of its announcement that it made earlier in 2020 about its plans to invest around US$ 5.0 billion in a U.S.-based capital project due to the recent corporate tax reforms in the country. These developments are indicative of lucrative growth prospects for small-molecule injectable market players.
- By product, the analgesics segment is expected to hold 23.9% of the total small-molecule injectable market in 2021, expanding at 8.0% CAGR.
- In terms of applications, demand for small-molecule injectables in the infectious disease segment is expected to hold 31.7% of the total market share in 2021.
- By route of administration, the intravenous segment is anticipated to hold 50% of the total market share in 2021.
- Sales of small-molecule injectables through hospital pharmacies are projected to account for 67.8% of the total market share in 2021.
- The U.S. is anticipated to dominate the North America small-molecule injectables market, holding 92.4% of the market share.
- Germany is expected to hold of 21.9% of the Europe small-molecule injectable market share by 2031.
- Small-molecule injectable market in China is projected to expand at a 9.0% CAGR over the forecast period.
- Demand for small-molecule injectables in India is forecast to grow at an impressive 11.1% CAGR through 2031.
- Sales of small-molecule injectables in South Korea and Japan are anticipated to rise at 5.0% and 8.8% respectively.
Download PDF Brochure @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/brochure/rep-gb-14117
The key market players covered by FMI include Aurobindo Pharma Limited, Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd., Merck & Co. Inc., AstraZeneca Plc, Pfizer Inc., Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd., Novartis AG, Baxter International, Fresenius Kabi, Cipla Ltd, Mylan N.V., Sanofi S.A, and Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Ltd.
Why Future Market Insights?
- Comprehensive analysis on evolving purchase pattern across different geographies
- Detailed insights of market segments and sub-segments for historical as well as forecast period
- A competitive analysis of prominent players and emerging players in the keyword market
- Detailed information about the product innovation, mergers and acquisitions lined up in upcoming years
Ground breaking research and market player-centric solutions for the upcoming decade according to the present market scenario
Contact Sales for Further Assistance in Purchasing this Report@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/checkout/14117
More from Healthcare, Pharmaceuticals and Medical devices Market Insights :
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, the global financial capital, and has delivery centers in the U.S. and India. FMI’s latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
Mr. Debashish Roy
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU), Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
MARKET ACCESS DMCC Initiative
For Sales Enquiries: email@example.com
For Media Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org