Increase In awareness regarding advanced skincare products and rising prevalence of chronic diseases are expected to drive skincare market. According to a study by Future Market Insights (FMI), the global skincare market is forecast to reach a valuation of US$ 8,823.4 Mn in 2021.
Skincare products such as skin cleansers, hand sanitizer, skin conditioners, and surgical scrubs are increasingly used to maintain skin hygiene and to prevent the spread of infections. The rising prevalence of chronic diseases and increase in demand for hand sanitizers amid COVID-19 pandemic is expected to boost the growth of the skincare market.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a sample @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/REP-GB-13122
Moreover, increasing incidence of hospital-acquired diseases such as surgical site infection (SSI) is creating opportunities for growth. Sales will surge further as a result of the increasing awareness about advanced skincare products. Social media & innovative online campaigns aimed at creating awareness are therefore reshaping the skincare market.
Increasing market consolidation activities, adoption of strategic agreements among the leading manufacturers and increasing research activities aimed at launching effective products are some of the factors enabling growth. Some of the leading players are aiming to strengthen their product portfolio by launching a various online campaign. For instance, in 2021, Galderma Laboratories, L.P.-Cetaphil launched an innovative digital campaign to connect with millions of consumers experiencing skin sensitivity.with the market expected to exhibit a CAGR of 8.1% during the forecast period (2021-2031)
Key Takeaways from Skincare Market Study
- Skincare market is expected to rise at 8.1% CAGR between 2021 and 2031
- High willingness among consumers to spend on personal health and hygiene will drive growth in the U.S., which will account for over 85% of sales in North America by 2031
- The U.K. will remain a key market for skincare products within Europe. Rising demand from various hospitals, healthcare, and critical care centers will continue supporting growth
- Expansion of the healthcare sector will push growth in Germany, which will account for maximum skincare products sales within Europe’s healthcare sector
- Strong growth is likely in China, as consumers increasingly focus on hygiene and sanitization to prevent the risk of infection
Who is Winning?
The leading manufacturers are focusing on research and development to develop effective and compatible skincare products that can meet the end-use demand. The current pandemic outbreaks and the growing demand for hand sanitizing product have led manufacturers to ramp up their research efforts to expand their product portfolio.
Besides this, several key players are focusing on market consolidation activities such as a merger, acquisition, supply distribution partnerships, and launching new products. This is leading to high competitiveness in the market. Key manufacturers are also keen to expand the market footprint.
For instance, in 2020, GOJO has expanded its product portfolio to increases sales of PURELL sanitizer, wipes, soap and surface spray by establishing a new manufacturing facility in Maple Heights and Navarre, Ohio.
Some of the market players covered by FMI include are 3M Company, Cardinal Health, Inc., Ecolab, Whiteley Corporation, Reckitt Benckiser Group PLC, Carrollclean, Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc., Galderma Laboratories, L.P., PDI, Inc., Betco Corporation, Pal International, PSK Pharma Pvt. Ltd., Metrex Research, LLC., Gojo Industries, Inc., Unilever, Steris Plc, Procter & Gamble and among others consolidating their positions through mergers, acquisitions and new product launches.
For any Queries Linked with the Report, Ask an Analyst @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-13122
Why Future Market Insights?
- Comprehensive analysis on evolving purchase pattern across different geographies
- Detailed insights of market segments and sub-segments for historical as well as forecast period
- A competitive analysis of prominent players and emerging players in the keyword market
- Detailed information about the product innovation, mergers and acquisitions lined up in upcoming years
Ground breaking research and market player-centric solutions for the upcoming decade according to the present market scenario
Contact Sales for Further Assistance in Purchasing this Report@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/checkout/13122
More from Healthcare, Pharmaceuticals and Medical devices Market Insights :
- Industrial Microbiology Market
- Dental Imaging Equipment Market
- Excimer and Femtosecond Ophthalmic Lasers Market
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, the global financial capital, and has delivery centers in the U.S. and India. FMI’s latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
Mr. Debashish Roy
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU), Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
MARKET ACCESS DMCC Initiative
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Media Enquiries: email@example.com