Rising Focus on Use of Prefilled Syringes Fuelling the Demand
At present, value of the global safety needles market is estimated to be s worth US$ 3,752.2 Mn, and it is estimated to reach US$ 7,765.7 Mn by 2027-end, witnessing a CAGR of 6.9% during this forecast period. The growing focus on utilization of prefilled syringes for treatment of several ailments is fuelling the demand for safety needles across the globe. Factors such as changing lifestyle habits, exposure to hormones and infection by HCV are expected to result in gynaecological cancers. Rising incidence rate of gynaecological cancers, coupled with higher presence of lower-back problems in regions such as the US are driving the demand for spine needles and other types of safety needles.
The sole purpose of designing safety needles was to avoid needlestick injuries while collecting fluids and delivering drugs to the body. The key players of global market for safety needles are enhancing their product portfolio by focusing on production of innovative needles with safety features. These players include B. Braun Melsungen AG, Novo Nordisk A/S, Medtronic, and Becton, Dickinson and Company. Becton, Dickinson and Company holds its dominance in the overall market with around 50% share, followed by Medtronic and Novo Nordisk AS. Future Market Insights’ recent report profiles Smith Medical and Argon medical Inc. as emerging safety needle manufacturers, while Terumo Medical Corporation and Boston Scientific Inc. are recognised as mid-level players in the global safety needles market.
To Get Sample Copy of Report visit @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/REP-GB-2029
Trends Observed in the Global Safety Needles Market
Leading companies are participating in campaigns in co-ordination with governments of several economies for raising awareness about unsafe use of reusable needles among patients. Increasing prevalence of HIV & blood-borne diseases, owing to needle injuries, has also urged the companies for development of needles with enhanced safety features.
Key findings from FMI’s Report Include
- Hypodermic needles, as a product, will dominate the market, and is expected to account for 18.1% share during the forecast period. However, biopsy needles are expected to witness fastest revenue growth at 8.6% CAGR.
- Hospital pharmacies are estimated to account for more than half of safety needles being distributed globally, while private clinics are expected to garner over US$ 1,300 Mn through 2027.
- Drug delivery application of safety needles is expected to gain 242 BPS in its market share. In addition, sample collection is projected to create an absolute $ opportunity of around US$ 1,840 Mn in 2017 over 2016.
Download PDF Brochure @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/brochure/rep-gb-2029
APEJ – Fastest-Growing Safety Needles Market in World
Around 24% market share is estimated to be held by Western Europe by the end of 2027, while APEJ is expected to register fastest growth in the global market for safety needles. In contrast, Eastern Europe is poised to depict a sluggish growth during the forecast period, while North America is will remain the outright dominant region in the global market for safety needles.
- Fine Aspirating Needles
- Biopsy Needles
- Hypodermic Needles
- Pen Needles
- Suture Needles
- IV Catheter Needles
- Blood Collection Needles
- Spinal Anesthesia and Epidural Needles
- Prefilled Needles
- A.V. Fistula Needles
- Cannula Needles
- Huber Needles
- Sample Collection
- Drug Delivery
- Hospital Pharmacies
- Private Clinics
- Retail Pharmacies and Drug Stores
- North America
- Latin America
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan
- Middle East and Africa
Contact Sales for Further Assistance in Purchasing this Report@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/checkout/2029
Why Future Market Insights?
- Comprehensive analysis on evolving purchase pattern across different geographies
- Detailed insights of market segments and sub-segments for historical as well as forecast period
- A competitive analysis of prominent players and emerging players in the keyword market
- Detailed information about the product innovation, mergers and acquisitions lined up in upcoming years
Ground breaking research and market player-centric solutions for the upcoming decade according to the present market scenario
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, the global financial capital, and has delivery centers in the U.S. and India. FMI’s latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
Mr. Debashish Roy
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU), Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
MARKET ACCESS DMCC Initiative
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Media Enquiries: email@example.com