As per Future Market Insights (FMI), driven by rising cases of cancer and cardiovascular diseases, radiopharmaceutical market registered steady year-on-year growth at 4.90% CAGR in 2021.
Increasing development of radioisotopes to curb the cases of cancer have propelled the market demand, topping a valuation of US$ 6,107.2 Mn in 2021. Rising cases of prostate and breast cancer, especially in developed countries including the U.S., the U.K., and Germany, have increased the application of radiopharmaceuticals.
Government initiatives and research activities undertaken to develop advanced radioisotopes for the treatment of cancer and to develop novel therapeutics will boost the demand. Also, introduction of novel technologies such as Positron Emission Technology and others in nuclear imaging systems will bolster growth.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a sample @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/REP-GB-1992
However, due to the global shutdown witnessed in the FQ-20 in response to the COVID-19 outbreak, growth declined considerably. Suspended production of radioisotopes and disruption in the research activities delayed the deployment of projects in the healthcare sector.
Although, with increasing development activities and increasing commercialization of radiopharmaceuticals by industry giants have picked up the pace for the growth of market. Alongside this, increasing cases of cancer will accelerate the development of nuclear medicines in the field of radiopharmaceuticals.
Increasing preference of non-invasive medical therapies and production of radioisotopes for the treatment is another factor that will stabilize the growth of radiopharmaceuticals market. Based on this, FMI projects the market is poised to expand at over 4.66% CAGR during the forecast period of 2021 and 2031.
Key Takeaways from FMI’s Radiopharmaceuticals Market Study
- In terms of application, oncology will contribute over 50% of global market share owing to the rising prevalence of cancer across the globe.
- Cyclotrons are expected to be the primary source of radiopharmaceuticals, accounting for maximum market share
- Based on radioisotope type, technetium-99 will remain highly preferred radioisotope in the global radiopharmaceutical market
- The U.S. will retain its global dominance backed by the high cancer and cardiovascular cases rising in the country
- India will emerge as lucrative market owing to the favorable government initiatives promoting the radiopharmaceuticals market
- Germany and the U.K. are spearheading the growth of Europe market, which is projected to grow at over 4.9% CAGR
Leading radiopharmaceuticals market players are focusing on expanding their customer base through strategic mergers and acquisition. Increasing research and development activities to develop advanced radioisotopes for the cancer treatment is another core strategy adopted by leading players.
Top 5 players including Siemens AG, GE Healthcare, Curium, Lantheus Holdings Inc., and Eckert & Ziegler are dominating the global radiopharmaceuticals market, contributing over 90% of revenue share.
For any Queries Linked with the Report, Ask an Analyst @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-1992
Why Future Market Insights?
- Comprehensive analysis on evolving purchase pattern across different geographies
- Detailed insights of market segments and sub-segments for historical as well as forecast period
- A competitive analysis of prominent players and emerging players in the keyword market
- Detailed information about the product innovation, mergers and acquisitions lined up in upcoming years
Ground breaking research and market player-centric solutions for the upcoming decade according to the present market scenario
Contact Sales for Further Assistance in Purchasing this Report@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/checkout/1992
More from Healthcare, Pharmaceuticals and Medical devices Market Insights :
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, the global financial capital, and has delivery centers in the U.S. and India. FMI’s latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
Mr. Debashish Roy
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU), Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
MARKET ACCESS DMCC Initiative
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Media Enquiries: email@example.com