New York, November 23, 2021 –The global protein expression market is expected to reach USD 6.07 Billion in 2028 and register a robust revenue CAGR of 13.5% over the forecast period, according to latest report published by Reports and Data. Key factors driving market revenue growth are increasing demand for protein therapeutics, rising investments in research & development activities, and improvements in healthcare infrastructure globally.
Protein expression is one of the most crucial laboratory techniques in research, molecular biology, and biochemistry which is rapidly gaining traction with recent progress in biotechnology and proteomics. This process is used for developing, modifying, and regulating proteins or amino acids in living cells that takes place through 3 main steps, namely, translation, transcription, and post-translational modification. Recombinant proteins are produced using prokaryotic or eukaryotic expression host systems such as bacteria, insect cells, yeast, and mammalian cells. Increasing number of pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies across the globe, ongoing research on protein expression, and rising investments for developing advanced products and enhancing drug development processes are some key factors driving global market revenue growth. In addition, rising demand for precision medicine and biologic products for treating various chronic diseases is expected to create lucrative revenue opportunities for major players operating in the global market in the years to come.
However, strict regulations governing production and approval of biologics, lack of skilled professionals and funds for proteomics research, and high cost associated with reagents, tools, and instruments are factors that could hamper market revenue growth to a certain extent during the forecast period.
Increasing prevalence of acute and chronic diseases and rapid advancements in the field of proteomics are some key factors fueling market revenue growth
Download PDF Sample Copy @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3978
Some key highlights from the report:
- Based on expression systems, cell-free expression systems segment is expected to register fastest revenue CAGR between 2021 and 2028, owing to increasing investments in proteomics research, high demand for cell-free protein expression, rising expenditure for developing biosimilars, and increasing focus on protein purification, enzyme engineering, and protein-protein interaction.
- Among the product types, the instrument segment is expected to account for significant revenue growth during the forecast period owing to increasing proteomics research-based activities, rising funds for reagents, tools, and instruments by various public and private sectors, and increasing demand for advanced instruments to transfer genetic materials.
- Based on application, research segment segment is expected to expand at the fastest revenue CAGR over the forecast period. Factors such as increasing investments in proteomics, high demand for precision medicine, rising cases of chronic illness, and improving healthcare and research center facilities are driving growth of the segment.
- Based on end-use, Contract Research Organizations (CROs) segment is expected to register rapid revenue CAGR over the forecast period, owing to rising number of CROs across the globe and increasing preference for outsourcing activities by pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies.
- The protein expression market in Europe is expected to account for significant revenue share during the forecast period, owing to increasing prevalence of chronic diseases, rising investments in research & development activities, and presence of leading pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies. In addition, presence of well-established healthcare facilities and research centers, ongoing research on genomics and proteomics, and increasing demand for biologics are other factors boosting Europe market growth.
- Asia Pacific market is expected to register rapid revenue CAGR over the forecast period, owing to rising healthcare spending, increasing funds for research & development activities, high geriatric population, presence of a large patient pool, and favorable regulations available for production and commercialization of biologics.
- Some major companies profiled in the market report include Agilent Technologies, Inc., Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., Merck KGaA, Promega Corporation, New England Biolabs, Qiagen, Takara Bio, Inc., Sino Biological Inc., Genscript Biotech Corporation, ProteoGenix., Bioneer Corporation, Peak Proteins Ltd., Oxford Expression Technologies Ltd., ARTES Biotechnology GmbH and Synthetic Genomics Inc.
To know more about the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/protein-expression-market
For the purpose of this study, Reports and Data has segmented the global protein expression market based on expression system, product, application, end-use, and region:
Expression Systems Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2018-2028)
- Prokaryotic Expression Systems
- Escherichia coli Systems
- Mammalian Cell Systems
- Insect Cell systems
- Baculovirus Expression Systems
- Yeast Systems
- Kluyveromyces Lactis Systems
- Saccharomyces Systems
- Pichia Systems
- Cell-free Expression Systems
Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2018-2028)
- Competent Cells
- Expression Vectors
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2018-2028)
End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2018-2028)
- Pharmaceutical & Biotechnological Companies
- Academic & Research Institutes
- Contract Research Organizations
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/3978
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2018-2028)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Similar Research reports by Reports and Data of Pharma and Healthcare Industry:
Intravenous Catheters Market , By Product Type (Short Peripheral IV Catheters, Integrated/Closed PIVC), By End-use (Hospitals, Ambulatory Surgical Centers, Clinics, Home Use, Others), By Technology (Conventional Peripheral IV Catheter, Safety Peripheral IV Catheter), And By Region Forecast To 2028
Oral Care Market By Product Type (Toothpaste, Toothbrushes, Mouthwashes, Dental Accessories, Cleaners) , By Distribution Channel (Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Pharmacies, Retail Stores, and E-commerce), and By Region Forecast To 2028
Microscopy Devices Market , By Product Type (Optical Microscopy, Scanning Probe Microscopy, Electron Microscopy, Microscopy Accessories, Others), By Application (Cell & Molecular Biology, Pharmacology & Toxicology, Clinical Pathology & Diagnostics, Surgery, Biomedical Engineering, Neuroscience), By End-use, and By Region Forecast to 2028
Anesthesia Mask Market Size, Share And Industry Analysis By Type (Disposable and Non-Disposable), By Application (Hospital and Medical Center), and By Region Forecast To 2028
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Read Latest Press Release @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/press-release/global-protein-expression-market