In a recent market survey, ESOMAR-certified consulting firm Future Market Insights (FMI) forecasts an impressive growth outlook for the platelet-rich plasma (PRP) market. The market valuation reached US$ 370.78 Mn in 2021 and is poised to expand at a 6% CAGR through 2031.
Growth registered in the platelet-rich plasma market is attributable to increasing applications of PRPs in various procedures such as cosmetic, orthopedic, neurological, and maxillofacial treatments. Increasing awareness regarding the advantages of platelet-rich plasma in wound healing and tissue regeneration will further propel sales in the market.
To Get Sample Copy of Report visit @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/REP-GB-1722
PRP is being widely used in cosmetic surgeries aimed at improving facial structure and aesthetics, such as skin texture, and color. In addition, PRP is gaining wide acceptance as a key ingredient used in microneedling, botox treatments, acne scar removal, and laser treatments, which is spurring demand in the market.
Besides this, usage of PRPs in orthopedic treatments is fostering market sales, owing to its cost-effectiveness and negligible side effects. PRPs are increasingly finding application in joint pain treatment, cartilage reconstruction, fracture treatments, and other arthritic treatments.
With rising incidence of cosmetic procedures and sports-related injuries in countries including the U.S, the U.K., and Germany, the market is anticipated to garner significant revenue over the forecast period.
Intensive research and development, coupled with the prevalence of leading market players will further augment platelet-rich plasma market growth, with expansion at 12.4% by volume.
Additionally, growing investments in healthcare infrastructure and increasing disposable income will provide tailwinds to platelet-rich plasma sales in counties such as India, China, Brazil, and South Korea, shaping the demand outlook positively.
Download PDF Brochure @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/brochure/rep-gb-1722
Key Takeaways from Platelet Rich Plasma Market Survey
- Based on product type, pure platelet-rich plasma (P-PRP) will dominate the segment, due to advanced wound healing properties and cost-effectiveness.
- Autologous platelet-rich plasma will account for maximum sales in the origin segment, with high applications in treatment of nonhealing ulcers.
- In terms of application, cosmetic procedures, surgical and non-surgical, will dominate the segment.
- The U.S. is projected to lead sales of platelet-rich plasma due to increasing incidence of cosmetic surgeries in the country.
- The U.K. will provide lucrative growth opportunities for leading players with intensive research and development in the country aimed at PRP product innovation.
- Germany will emerge as a profitable market for global and regional players, owing to an influx of patients seeking PRP-based treatments in the country.
- Increasing investments in healthcare infrastructure in India, along with growing awareness regarding advantages of PRP will augment market growth.
- Japan and South Korea will account for 5% of the total market share.
Harvest Technologies Corp., Zimmer Biomet Holdings Inc., Arthrex, Inc., Arteriocyte Medical Systems, Inc., Dr. PRP America, Cesca Therapeutics, Inc., and Regen Lab SA are among the prominent players operating in the global platelet-rich plasma market. As per FMI’s analysis, tier-1 players will account for 15-20% of the total market share.
Contact Sales for Further Assistance in Purchasing this Report@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/checkout/1722
Why Future Market Insights?
- Comprehensive analysis on evolving purchase pattern across different geographies
- Detailed insights of market segments and sub-segments for historical as well as forecast period
- A competitive analysis of prominent players and emerging players in the keyword market
- Detailed information about the product innovation, mergers and acquisitions lined up in upcoming years
Ground breaking research and market player-centric solutions for the upcoming decade according to the present market scenario
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, the global financial capital, and has delivery centers in the U.S. and India. FMI’s latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
Mr. Debashish Roy
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU), Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
MARKET ACCESS DMCC Initiative
For Sales Enquiries: email@example.com
For Media Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org