Production and commercialization of biopharmaceutical proteins with higher therapeutic efficacy have formed a progressive landscape that continues to push the growth of plant derived proteins market. A new Future Market Insights (FMI) report forecasts that the plant derived proteins market will experience a major upturn towards 2029, reaching a value of around US$ 185 Mn. Production of three main therapeutic protein classes, including antibodies, vaccines, and replacement proteins such as albumin, insulin, growth factors, and cytokines will remain industry’s prime focus area. Plant derived proteins are recognized as natural and environmentally-sustainable than microbial and mammalian cells. Owing to these benefits, there has been an increasing demand for such proteins from biopharmaceutical companies, as raw materials for therapeutic drug production, creating an absolute opportunity for growth of the plant derived proteins market.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a sample @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/REP-GB-11038
Key Takeaways of Plant Derived Proteins Market Study
- The production of therapeutic proteins for disease treatment will gain traction, contributing more than 70% to global market revenues in 2029.
- Owing to low setup cost, transient plant expression systems (carrot or tobacco) remains preferred among protein manufacturers.
- Regenerative medicine-therapeutic agents continue to be the leading application area, on the back of their relatively cheap price point.
- Biopharmaceutical companies represent the leading consumer industry of plant derived proteins, with over 50% share in market throughout the forecast period.
- North America continues to lead, whereas East Asia holds the promise of lucrative opportunities, owing to several healthcare programs.
Acquisition Key Strategy Followed by Leading Market Players
Leading manufacturers in the plant derived proteins market are focusing on regional acquisition strategy to enhance their product portfolio and expand their regional presence. For instance, in 2017, Denka buys pharming pioneer Icon Genetics, which is a leading manufacturers of therapeutic proteins in plants. In 2014, Kentucky BioProcessing, Inc. was acquired by Reynolds American Inc., which is a wholly owned subsidiary of tobacco manufacturing company British American Tobacco plc.
Download PDF Brochure @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/brochure/rep-gb-11038
The global plant derived proteins market is segmented in detail to cover every aspect of the market and present a complete market intelligence approach to the reader.
- Industrial Proteins& Enzymes
- Therapeutic Proteins
- Blood Proteins
- Cell Culture Functional Proteins
- In-vitro Cell Culture Systems
- Whole Plants
- Regenerative Medicine-Therapeutic Agents
- Regenerative Medicine-Functional Material
- Cell Culture Application
- Biopharmaceutical Companies
- Academic & Research Institutes
- Contract Research Organization (CROs)
- Contract Manufacturing Organization (CMOs)
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)
Why Future Market Insights?
- Comprehensive analysis on evolving purchase pattern across different geographies
- Detailed insights of market segments and sub-segments for historical as well as forecast period
- A competitive analysis of prominent players and emerging players in the keyword market
- Detailed information about the product innovation, mergers and acquisitions lined up in upcoming years
Ground breaking research and market player-centric solutions for the upcoming decade according to the present market scenario
Contact Sales for Further Assistance in Purchasing this Report@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/checkout/11038
More from Healthcare, Pharmaceuticals and Medical devices Market Insights :
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, the global financial capital, and has delivery centers in the U.S. and India. FMI’s latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
Mr. Debashish Roy
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU), Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
MARKET ACCESS DMCC Initiative
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Media Enquiries: email@example.com