New York, November 12, 2021 – The global personal care packaging market size is expected to reach USD 40.15 Billion in 2028 and register a CAGR of 5.3% over the forecast period, according to the latest report by Reports and Data. High demand for eco-friendly packaging products, and increasing preferences for innovative packaging solutions such as stand-up pouches are factors expected to drive personal care packaging market revenue growth. In addition, rising awareness of personal hygiene & health among youngsters, inclining demand for biodegradable packaging materials in developed and developing countries, and rising awareness of compact, sustainable, and long-lasting product packaging are factors expected to boost demand for personal care packaging in the near future.
Rising adoption of biodegradable materials in packaging and increasing environtmental concerns leading to use of eco-friendly packaging are key factors driving market revenue growth
Download PDF Sample Copy @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/4190
Manufacturers are nowadays persuading consumers to try out innovative products by offering goods at low-cost and small-sized formats. As high sales volumes are one of the main preventive measures for most users, this strategy is gaining traction in the global market. In addition, major players are aiming to develop packaging products by using materials such as sugar cane, mycelium, and recycled plastics, due to rising shift of consumers towards ecologically friendly alternatives. Furthermore, advancements in technology has resulted in emergence of various novel packaging designs such as sprays, sticks, pen types, and roller balls. Personal grooming products are sold in small packages owing to extensive innovations in this field. Expansion of e-Commerce sector, development of creative packaging, increasing introduction of men grooming products, and increasing focus on sustainability and convenience are helping key players to reach sustainability goals and this is expected to drive revenue growth of the global market.
Some Key Highlights From the Report:
- Tubes segment is expected to register considerably fast revenue growth over the forecast period. Increasing use of tube bottles for packaging various products such as toothpastes, creams, gels, sun screens, lotions, moisturizers, and other cosmetic products is expected to drive revenue growth of this segment in the near future.
- Glass segment is expected to register a substantially high revenue CAGR during the forecast period. Increasing adoption of unique and decorative packaging by various companies to provide consumers with high-quality and premium products is expected to drive growth of this segment.
- Skin care segment is expected to account for largest revenue share during the forecast period. Increasing concerns of various skin problems among consumers are resulting in high demand for facial kits, scar removal creams, and anti-ageing creams. This factor is expected to drive growth of the segment.
- Asia Pacific is expected to register robust revenue CAGR over the forecast period. Increasing demand for beauty product packaging and surging usage of PET & squeezable tubes, especially in China, Japan, India, and South Korea are expected to propel market revenue growth in this region. At present, India is rapidly developing in the personal care packaging market due to expansion of e-commerce businesses and increasing online sales of personal care products.
- Major companies in the global market report include Amcor Limited, WestRock Company, Saint-Gobain SA, Bemis Company Inc., Sonoco Products Company, Mondi Group, Albéa Services SAS, Ampac Holdings LLC, Gerresheimer AG, and AptarGroup.
To know more about the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/personal-care-packaging-market
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the global personal care packaging market based on product type, materials type, application, and region:
Product Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
Material Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Skin Care
- Oral Care
- Hair Care
- Bath & Showers
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/4190
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Browse More Research reports by Reports and Data
Leak Testers Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Product Type (Compact, Stationary, Portable), By Technology (External Leak Detection, Internal Leak Detection, Enhanced Real-Time Transient Model, Mass-volume Balance Method), By Application (Oil & Gas Refineries, Chemical Plants, Water Treatment Plants, Automotive, Laboratories, Energy Sector, Others), By Region, Forecast To 2027
High-Temperature Electrical Insulating Film Market Information By Type (PPS Films, PEEK Films, Others), By Application (Capacitors, Industrial Tapes, Electronics Components, Others), And By Region, Forecast To 2027
Greaseproof Paper Market By Type (Packaging, Baking), By Application (Residential, Commercial, Others), and By Region, Forecast to 2028
Drug Blister Packaging Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Product Type (Clamshell, Carded), By Material (Plastic, Aluminum, Paper & Paperboard), By Technology (Cold Forming, Thermoforming), By Application (Tablets, Capsules, Others), And By Region, Forecast To 2027
About Reports and Data:
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Read Latest Press Release @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/press-release/global-personal-care-packaging-market