According to a new report published by Future Market Insights titled “Pediatric Vaccine Market: Global Industry Analysis & Opportunity Assessment, 2016 – 2026”, in terms of revenue, the global Pediatric vaccine market is expected to increase at 12.2% CAGR during the forecast period 2016-2026. The global Pediatric vaccine market is expected to reach US$ 27.97 Bn in 2016.
Pediatric vaccine market is a billion dollar market accounting for a substantial proportion of healthcare expenditure in the recent times. The Pediatric vaccine market is segmented according to indication, technology and vaccine type. According to the indication, the Pediatric vaccine market is sub segmented into pneumococcal, DTP, rotavirus, influenza, meningococcal, hepatitis B, Hib, MMR and polio. According to technology the market is further segmented into live or attenuated, inactivated or killed, toxoid, conjugate, subunit and recombinant vaccines. By vaccine type, the global Pediatric vaccine market is segmented into monovalent and multivalent vaccines.
To Get Sample Copy of Report visit @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/REP-GB-1317
A slew of routine immunisation initiatives rolled out by the government and private agencies has broadened the market for the Pediatric vaccines. A new wave of funds pumped into the market by different government and private players to cork the rise of the child deaths across the globe has also opened a new window of opportunity for the Pediatric vaccine market. As per the report of WHO (World Health Organization), the global spending on immunisation soared from US$21.4 to US$26.9 per infant in 2014. The massive economic boom in some regions of the world is expediting the growth of the Pediatric vaccine market.
- By indication, pneumococcal segment accounted for higher revenue share in global Pediatric vaccines as compared to other product segments. The pneumococcal segment is expected to reach a value of US$ 31.58 Bn by 2026, reflecting a CAGR of 14.4% over the forecast period. The growth of pneumococcal segment is attributed to the increasing incidence of infectious diseases.
- In terms of revenue, Hib vaccine segment is the second most growing segment and is expected to reach a value of US$ 13.49 Bn by 2026, growing at a CAGR of 13.4%. Hepatitis B and meningococcal segment are expected to show double-digit CAGR growth in the forecast period contributing to the growth of global Pediatric vaccine market.
- By technology, conjugate segment accounted for highest revenue share in global Pediatric vaccine market as compared to live or attenuated segment. The conjugate segment is expected to reach a value of US$ 32.09 Bn by 2026, reflecting a CAGR of 14.8% over the forecast period. This is expected to be closely followed by the growth of pneumococcal and meningococcal vaccines in this segment
- By end user, institutional health centres account for higher demand for Pediatric vaccine as compared to other end user segments such as hospital pharmacies and retail pharmacies. The strong growth in institutional health centres can be attributed to increasing government interventions in immunisation programs in order to improve vaccine coverage. Institutional health centres are expected to register highest CAGR of 13.8% over the forecast period.
Download PDF Brochure @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/brochure/rep-gb-1317
By region, North America is dominating the global Pediatric vaccine market due to improved healthcare infrastructure in this region. The North America Pediatric vaccine market is expected to be valued at US$ 20.15 Bn by 2026 growing at a CAGR for 11.0%. In addition to North America, demand for Pediatric vaccines has been significantly growing in Western Europe and APEJ. APEJ is expected to grow at a CAGR for 14.9% over the forecast period and is expected to dominate the market by 2026 by generating revenue of US$ 22.69 Bn and revenues in Western Europe are anticipated to grow by 11.2%. Middle East and Africa is expected to grow at a CAGR of 12.6% and this growth is anticipated by growth government intervention for immunisation by carrying out national level immunisation campaigns and also disease specific immunisation campaigns.
Key players in the global Pediatric vaccine market include Indian Immunologicals, GlaaxoSmithKline Plc., Pfizer Inc., Sanofi, Merck & Co. Inc., Panacea Biotec, Zydus Cadila, Emergent BioSolutions Inc., Serum Institute of India Pvt. Ltd., and Bharat Biotech. The growth of Pediatric vaccine market is attributed to the development in the research by key players in the field, for instance, in February 2016, GSK submitted US regulatory submission for expanding the indication of FLuLaval Quadrivalent, influenza vaccine, for infants more than 6 months. These developments will boost the growth of the global Pediatric vaccine market.
Contact Sales for Further Assistance in Purchasing this Report@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/checkout/1317
Why Future Market Insights?
- Comprehensive analysis on evolving purchase pattern across different geographies
- Detailed insights of market segments and sub-segments for historical as well as forecast period
- A competitive analysis of prominent players and emerging players in the keyword market
- Detailed information about the product innovation, mergers and acquisitions lined up in upcoming years
Ground breaking research and market player-centric solutions for the upcoming decade according to the present market scenario
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, the global financial capital, and has delivery centers in the U.S. and India. FMI’s latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
Mr. Debashish Roy
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU), Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
MARKET ACCESS DMCC Initiative
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Media Enquiries: email@example.com