New York, November 24, 2021 –The global organic tea market size is expected to reach USD 2,050.2 Million in 2028 and register a revenue CAGR of 10.8% over the forecast period, according to the latest report by Reports and Data. Increased consumption of organic tea due to easy storage, extended shelf-life, and presence of antioxidants for detoxifying the body is driving market revenue growth. Organic tea is grown without any use of insecticides and pesticides. If it is consumed in the right amount, organic tea can have a significant beneficial effect on the body. It helps in improving skin, strengthening digestion, weight loss, and reducing the risk of cancer. A variety of organic tea is available in the market such as white tea, green tea, black tea, oolong tea, and others. These are generally used in confectionery products, chocolate products, and baked goods. Producers are trying to increase their market revenue share by launching new organic tea infused products which can attract new and old customers. Governments and NGOs are also encouraging the practice of organic farming for sustainable growth and this will create new opportunities for market players.
Increasing awareness about safe and healthy products and trend of adopting natural and clean-labeled products are key factors driving market revenue growth
Download PDF Sample Copy @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/4743
The consumption of organic tea is increasing in developing countries due to growing prevalence of lifestyle-related diseases. Demand for organic tea is rising as consumers today are keeping an eye on the effects of their food and beverage consumption due to growing health awareness and increasing trend of body detoxification. In addition to its medical application, the rich flavor of this type of tea is preferred worldwide, which has had a positive impact on growth of the organic tea market.
Some Key Highlights From the Report
- Green tea segment is expected to register a significant revenue growth rate over the forecast period. Green tea is one of the healthiest beverages because it has antioxidants in abundance, and is consumed by health-conscious people, pregnant women, and older people. It can improve brain function, increase fat burning process, and reduce the risk of various types of cancer such as prostate cancer, breast cancer, and colorectal cancer. It also prevents type 2 diabetes and cardiovascular diseases.
- White tea segment accounted for a larger revenue share in 2020. This tea is becoming popular in the cosmetics industry because it plays a major role in protecting the skin from damages caused by UV rays. It also helps to soothe skin and acts as an anti-aging solution. Various skincare product manufacturing companies are launching products infused with white tea in the form of serums, skin creams, toners, lotions, and cleansers.
- Dried leaf and powder segments are expected to account for largest revenue share in organic tea market over the forecast period. These products give consumers a better choice to determine the taste of tea, which can be preferred both strong and light.
- Online retail segment is expected to expand significantly in terms of revenue over the forecast period. Online retail offers a better price of product and consumers can easily compare the price of different products which are available various websites. Some other benefits include discounts or coupons, clear information about products, very easy product replacement and refund process, and availability of fast delivery options.
- Market in Asia Pacific is expected to account for the largest revenue share during the forecast period due to rising disposable income of consumers. Countries such as Japan, India, China, and Indonesia have started spending more on healthy products. In addition, increasing popularity of herbal and green tea for improving the overall health is fueling market revenue growth in this region.
- Some major companies profiled in the global market report are Associated British Foods plc, Unilever plc, Tata Consumer Products, The Bigelow Tea Company, The Republic of Tea, Stash Tea Company, Tazo Tea Company, The UK Loose Leaf Tea Company Ltd., Newman’s Own, Inc., and Tetley.
To know more about the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/organic-tea-market
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented organic tea market based on type, form, taste, packaging type, distribution channel, and region:
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Green Tea
- Black Tea
- White Tea
- Oolong Tea
- Herbal Tea
Form Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Dried Leaf
Taste Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
Packaging Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Paper Pouches
Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Supermarkets or Hypermarkets
- Convenience stores
- Specialty stores
- Online Retail
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/4743
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
- North America
Similar Research reports by Reports and Data of Food and Beverage:
Pork Meat Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Type (Chilled, Frozen, Others), By Application (Household, Commercial), And By Region, Forecast To 2027
Ornamental Fish Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Fish Type (Cold-water Fish, Tropical Fish, Freshwater Fish, Marine Fish), By Application (Commercial, Residential), By Sales Channel (Dedicated Stores, Multi-Specialty Stores, Online, Others), And By Region, Forecast To 2027
Residential Ornamental Fish Market By Type (Freshwater Fish, Tropical Fish, Marine Fish) By Application (Living Room, Balcony, Kitchen, Other) By Region Forecast to 2028
Vanilla Market , E-Commerce, Others), And By Region, Forecast To 2027
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Read Latest Press Release @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/press-release/global-organic-tea-market