New York, November 25, 2021 – The global nurse call system market size is expected to reach USD 3.15 Billion in 2028 and register a CAGR of 8.8% over the forecast period, according to the latest report by Reports and Data. Increasing adoption of real-time location systems and higher need to improve patient response time are key factors expected to drive market revenue growth over the forecast period. In addition, increasing aging population is driving demand for advanced digital healthcare solutions such as nurse call systems around the world.
Increasing implementation of real-time location solutions integrated with wireless systems in various healthcare organizations is a major factor expected to drive market revenue growth over the forecast period. Real-time location solutions enable healthcare institutions to monitor activities of employees and equipment to improve the overall efficiency. Real-time location system also enhances efficiency by providing call automation solutions for caregivers. By using such systems, it is possible to accurately identify the presence of health professionals and equipment within a facility, thereby enabling simplified work processes.
Increasing adoption of real-time location systems and higher need to improve patient response time are some key factors driving market revenue growth
Download PDF Sample Copy @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/4717
However, lack of skilled professionals and high cost involved in installation of advanced nurse call systems are some major factors expected to restrain market growth to a certain extent over the forecast period. Performance of a nurse call system is driven by software, hardware, and the level of staff training within a healthcare facility. As a result, users need to spend substantially in order to successfully implement and control nurse call systems. Hence, high installation cost of nurse call systems is expected to cause a slow-down in market growth.
Some Key Highlights From the Report:
- Wireless communication segment is expected to account for a significantly large revenue share in the global market during the forecast period. Increasing adoption of wireless communication systems as these can provide higher integration abilities is anticipated to propel growth of this segment.
- Wanderer control segment is expected to register significant revenue CAGR over the forecast period, owing to rising government funding to deploy the most effective healthcare system for optimal care.
- Long-term care facilities segment is expected to account for significantly steady revenue share, owing to rising number of geriatric care organizations and increasing use of nurse call systems in long-term care facilities.
- Asia Pacific is expected to register fastest revenue CAGR over the forecast period. This growth is attributable to rising number of government programs and investments to develop healthcare infrastructure in countries such as China, India, Japan, and South Korea.
- Some major companies profiled in the market report are Ascom Holding AG, Rauland-Borg Corporation, Johnson Controls International Plc, Azure Healthcare Ltd., Siemens AG, West-Com Nurse Call Systems, Inc., Schrack Seconet AG, Cornell Communications, Tunstall Group Ltd., and Hill-Rom Holdings, Inc.
To know more about the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/nurse-call-system-market
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented global nurse call system market based on type, technology, application, end-use, and region:
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Integrated Communication Systems
- Button-based Systems
- Intercom Systems
- Mobile Systems
Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Wired Communication
- Wireless Communication
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Wanderer Control
- Alarms & Communications
- Fall Detection & Prevention
- Workflow Optimization
End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Clinics & Physician Offices
- Long-term Care Facilities
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/4717
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Buy Now Premium Research Report – https://www.reportsanddata.com/checkout-form/4717
Similar Research reports by Reports and Data of Pharma and Healthcare Industry:
Soft Tissue Sarcoma Treatment Market By Treatment (Chemotherapy, Targeted Therapy, Anti-angiogenesis Drugs, Radiation Therapy, Surgery), By End-use (Hospitals, Oncology Centers, Long Term Care Centers), and By Region Forecast To 2028
Over the Counter/OTC Test Market By Product Type (Glucose Monitoring Tests, Pregnancy & Fertility Tests, Infectious Disease Tests, Coagulation Monitoring Tests, Urinalysis Tests, Cholesterol Tests, Drugs-of-abuse Tests, Other Tests), By Technology (Immunoassays, Lateral Flow Assays, Dipsticks), and By Region Forecast To 2028
Microplate Market By Product (Microplate Readers, Microplate Pipetting Systems & Dispensers, Microplate Washers, Microplate Accessories & Software), By Application (Drug Discovery, Clinical Diagnostics), By End-use (Biotechnology & Pharmaceutical Companies, Hospitals & Diagnostic Laboratories, Academic & Research Institutes), and By Region Forecast to 2028
Hernia Repair Device Market Size, Share And Industry Analysis By Product Type (Biologic Mesh, Synthetic Mesh, Sutures, Tack Applicators, and Glue Applicators), By Surgery Type (Inguinal Hernia, Umbilical Hernia, Incisional Hernia, Femoral Hernia, and Others), and By Region Forecast To 2028
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Read Latest Press Release @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/press-release/global-nurse-call-system-market