New York, November 05, 2021 –The global medical device cleaning market size is expected to reach USD 3.28 Billion in 2028 and register a CAGR of 7.7% over the forecast period, according to the latest report by Reports and Data. Growing global geriatric population and rising number of diabetic patients, who are more prone to get infected by the use of medical instruments during treatment is expected to propel medical device cleaning market revenue growth.
Increasing number of different surgical procedures have raised demand for medical device cleaning processes. Medical device cleaning products are utilized before and after conducting many surgical procedures to sterilize all the medical equipment that are required for surgeries. Medical device cleaning products include chemical cleaning agents that are capable of removing organic and inorganic residuals after practical use of the medical device.
Increasing prevalence of various chronic disorders and rising number of hospital acquired infections are key factors driving market revenue growth
Download PDF Sample Copy @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/4678
Rising number of people suffering from chronic disorders has increased demand for surgeries. Medical device cleaning processes can be used to prevent patients, doctors, and other medical staff from getting infected. Medical device cleaning process is beneficial for sterilizing surgical instruments, endoscopes, dental instruments, and similar other medical devices. Increasing incidence of surgical site infections and ongoing development of advanced medical device cleaning products for cleaning complex medical equipment are expected to boost market revenue growth.
However, poor reimbursement policies and high cost of advanced medical device cleaning products may hinder market revenue growth. Besides, lack of awareness in developing countries and increasing demand for single-use or disposable medical devices may hamper the medical device cleaning market growth in the upcoming years.
Some Key Highlights From the Report:
- By application, endoscope segment is expected grow at a significant rate in terms of revenue over the forecast period. Medical device cleaning procedures minimize various risks associated with treatment options, as well as surges positive success rate. Also, as endoscopes are directly inserted in a patient’s mouth, it needs to be cleaned every time to prevent the spread of infections. These factors are set to propel growth of this segment.
- Medical device cleaning market in Asia Pacific is expected to witness the fastest revenue CAGR over the forecast period. Presence of a productive healthcare system, increasing cases of injuries, rising prevalence of chronic disorders, and surging awareness among physicians & patients regarding benefits of medical device cleaning are expected to contribute to market growth in this region over the forthcoming years.
- In February 2021, Solvay and Metrex collaborated to conduct chemical resistance testing of widely used disinfectants in healthcare settings. This joint study included CaviWipes 2.0, Metrex’s newest product. Both companies evaluated the chemical resistance of Solvay’s high-performance polymers and ability to withstand disinfectants that are used to combat SARS-COV-2 virus and other healthcare-acquired infections.
- In April 2020, the U.S. FDA granted Emergency Use Authorization to a few models of Non-Lumen Cycle of the VPRO Low Temperature Sterilization System such as 1 Plus, maX, maX 2, 60 and s2. These products are manufactured by STERIS. These can now be used in hospitals to decontaminate approximately 750,000 N95 respirators and similar masks every day for the treatment of COVID-19 patients amid the pandemic.
- Some companies in the market include 3M, Advanced Sterilization Products Services Inc., Cantel Medical Corporation, Ecolab Inc., GAMA Healthcare Ltd., Getinge AB, Hartmann Group, Integra Lifesciences Holding Corporation, Oro Clean Chemie AG, Ruhof Corporation, Sterigenics International LLC, and STERIS PLC.
To know more about the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/medical-device-cleaning-market
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has the global segmented medical device cleaning market on the basis of process, application, end-use, and region:
Process Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- High-level Disinfectants
- Intermediate-level Disinfectants
- Low-level Disinfectants
- Automatic Cleaning
- Enzymatic Detergents
- Non-enzymatic Detergents
- Manual Cleaning
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Surgical Instruments
- Ultrasound Probes
- Dental Instruments
- Diagnostic Instruments
End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Hospitals & Clinics
- Diagnostic Centers
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Medical Institutes
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/4678
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Similar Research reports by Reports and Data of Pharma and Healthcare Industry:
Neglected Tropical Diseases Diagnosis Market Size, Share & Analysis, Report By Disease (Dengue, Chikungunya, Rabies, Buruli Ulcer, Lymphatic filariasis, Yaws, Snakebite Envenoming, Scabies, and Other Ectoparasites, Soil-transmitted Helminth Infections, Leishmaniosis), By Diagnostic Method (Conventional, Molecular/Modern), By Service Type (Centralized Services, POC Service), By End-Use (Clinical Laboratories, Hospitals, And Clinics, Home Healthcare), And Region Forecast To 2028
Homogenizers Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Type (Ultrasonic, Pressure, Mechanical), By Valve Technology (Single-valve Assembly, Two-valve Assembly), By Application (Food & Dairy, Cosmetics, Pharmaceuticals, Chemical Processing, Biotechnology), And By Region Forecast To 2028
Analytical Standards Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Category (Organic, Inorganic), Technique (GC, MS, LC, IR, NMR, Gravimetry), By Method (Bioanalytical, Dissolution, Material Testing), By Application (Food, Environmental, Pharmaceutical, Forensics) And Region Forecast To 2028
About Reports and Data:
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Read Latest Press Release @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/press-release/global-medical-device-cleaning-market