The Acupuncture Treatment Market is all set to hack the digital turbulence frequency In Upcoming Years. Digital technologies are the transformation of legacy approaches to contemporary approaches. With an ever-increasing demand for real-time, precise, and instant response from the data for creating new-fangled services and products, or exchanging the ones that exist, and formulating novel business models, digital transformation is there to witness a geometric progression in every vertical in the upcoming period.
The Acupuncture Treatment Market will witness a CAGR of 16%, reaching US$ 96 Billion between 2019 to 2029. With medical IoT implying the use of wearable monitors, devices, and various integrated applications regarding healthcare needs, the healthcare vertical is bound to scale new-fangled heights in the upcoming period. This is what the healthcare vertical would all be in the next 10 years.
Global demand for acupuncture is expected to grow significantly owing to the growing prevalence of chronic diseases, rapidly changing lifestyles, and rising health complications among the geriatric population.
Moreover, no severe side effects, reduced dependency on medication, and minimal invasive procedures are responsible for the increasing adoption of acupuncture therapies. Currently, acupuncture services are provided at 73% of National Cancer Institute (NCI), Comprehensive Cancer Centres in the U.S., and more than 1,300 physician acupuncturists are present in North America.
Planning Forward? Access Sample Of Acupuncture Treatment Market Report! https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/samples/23080
- Traditional Chinese MedicinesAustralia
- American College of Traditional Chinese Medicine (ACTCM)
- Jingshen Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine Clinic (Jingshen TCM Clinic)
- Professional Register of Traditional Chinese Medicine (PRTCM)
- ChinaMed Charlottesville
- New Zealand Chinese Medicine & Acupuncture Society (NZCMAS)
- Traditional Chinese Medicine & Acupuncture
- European Traditional Chinese Medicine Association (ETCMA)
- Beijing Acupuncture and Herbal Clinic
- Flow Acupuncture & Osteopathy
Persistence Market Research predicts that the global acupuncture market would exhibit 16% CAGR during the forecast period (2019-2029).
Get A Customized Scope To Match Your Need Ask An Expert – email@example.com
Key Takeaways of Acupuncture Market Study
- For application of acupuncture, musculoskeletal conditions along with fatigue and CNS conditions are expected to gain traction during the forecast period.
- Increasing adoption of traditional Chinese acupuncture therapy in North America and Europe is expected to contribute to significant dominance of these regions during the forecast period.
- Needle acupuncture is expected to hold more than 45% share in the global acupuncture market.
- Electro acupuncture is expected to gain significant traction and experience 5X growth in the global acupuncture market by the end of 2029.
- Leading service providing companies in the acupuncture market space are collaborating with small acupuncture service providers, hospitals, and wellness centres to strengthen their market position.
- Rising adoption of acupuncture therapy with alternate treatment modality and increasing clinical evidence of effectiveness in East Asia are expected to offer significant opportunities for market growth.
How About Revitalizing The Strategy-Oriented Funnel To Stay Ahead In The Acupuncture Treatment Market? https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/methodology/23080
“Preference for electropuncture technique over conventional needle acupuncture is expected grow significantly, owing to minimum side effects and increased patient comfort by reducing risks such as bleeding, soreness, or bruising at the site of needle insertion.” says a PMR analyst.
Musculoskeletal Conditions Dominating Acupuncture Market
Prevalence of musculoskeletal conditions such as chronic pain, cancer pain, osteoarthritis, and others are growing rapidly. In this category back pain, neck pain, and cancer-associated symptoms are becoming less effective by current medication treatments.
Acupuncture treatment is becoming preferred alternative therapy for musculoskeletal pain owing to clinical effectiveness and less side effect treatment option. For instance, the global chronic pain prevalence among adults varied between 11% and 20% and chronic pain prevalence indicates that an estimated 1 in 5 U. S. adults had chronic pain in 2016. In addition, ~45% of acupuncture visits in the U.S. are reported to treat musculoskeletal pain.
Planning To Introduce An Offbeat Product/Technology In The Acupuncture Treatment Market? Go To “Purchase Now” To Have Our Acupuncture Treatment Market Report! https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/checkout/23080
What Does the Acupuncture Market Study Cover?
Persistence Market Research offers a unique perspective and actionable insights on acupuncture therapy in its latest study, presenting historical demand assessment from 2014–2018 and projections from 2019–2029 on the basis of service type (needle acupuncture, electroacupuncture, auricular acupuncture, moxibustion, cupping, and others), application (musculoskeletal conditions, fatigue and CNS conditions, respiratory conditions, digestive conditions, and others), and end user (hospitals, clinics, and wellness centers), across seven key regions.
Access Related Reports:
Antiseptic Bathing Market
According to a latest research by the company, the global antiseptic bathing market is anticipated to account for over US$ 549.3 Mn in terms of value, by 2026 end.
Aesthetic Lasers and Energy Devices Market
According to the latest research by the company, the global aesthetic lasers & energy devices market is anticipated to account for over US$ 3,267.3 Mn, in terms of value, by 2028 end.
About us: Persistence Market Research
Persistence Market Research
Address – 305 Broadway, 7th Floor, New York City,
NY 10007 United States
U.S. Ph. – +1-646-568-7751
USA-Canada Toll-free – +1 800-961-0353
Sales – firstname.lastname@example.org