According to a recent study by Future Market Insights (FMI), the Cold Laser Therapy market is expected to witness high growth during the forecast period. Sales of cold laser therapy are set to reach US$ 165.4 Mn by 2031. This reflects a CAGR of around 4.4% over the forecast period (2021-2031).
Increasing awareness about various benefits of cold laser therapy is encouraging the adoption of cold laser or low-level laser therapy devices. Application of cold laser therapy in pain relief, treatment of musculoskeletal conditions, and nerve regeneration is increasing the sales in the market. These devices are increasingly installed in home care settings to offer relief from pain or inflammation to patients.
Due to increasing penetration of social media, people of all age groups are becoming overtly anxious about improving their appearance. Hence, the cold laser therapy market is rapidly growing owing to the growing interest in surgically improving appearance.
According to the World Health Organization (WHO), the global population of those above 65 years of age is expected to increase from nearly 1.0 billion in 2018 to around 2.1 billion by 2050 across the world.
With increasing demand from elder population as their skin is more prone to wrinkles, fine lines, flaccid skin, and other conditions, demand for cosmetic procedures is expected to surge.
Request For Report Sample Copy @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-3639
Emerging nations such as India, China, Brazil, Russia, Mexico, and South Africa are offering ample of growth opportunities for cold laser therapy devices market. One of the major factor for increased growth is rising prevalence of chronic diseases in the countries.
Exhibiting high demand for cold laser therapy to treat chronic pains, developing nations are likely to emerge as hotspot for cold laser therapy devices manufacturers.
Increasing research and development activities for innovation of novel technology and implementation of favorable reimbursement schemes in most developed countries is another factor fueling sales.
As per the report, key manufacturers are strengthening their supply chains particularly in regions such as Asia Pacific, Latin America and Middle East & Africa. Agreements, partnerships, and collaborations have emerged as key growth strategies adopted by leading players to expand their regional expansion and product portfolio.
For instance, in September, 2019, MedShift announced the 5-Year Strategic collaboration with BTL Aesthetics. The partnership will boost the presence of Emsculpt® device, the first and only technology to non-invasively harness high-intensity electromagnetic energy to firm muscle for a more toned figure.
Any Queries About Report, Contact Us @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/askus/rep-gb-3639
Key Takeaways from Cold Laser Therapy Market Study
- In terms of product, continuous laser devices will account for the largest market share in 2021.
- Single wavelength technology will hold the lion’s share in cold laser therapy market. The segment will account for more than 65% of total market share in 2021.
- Application of cold laser therapy devices in dermatology will generate highest revenue. As per FMI, the application is expected to account for more than 35% of value share in 2021.
- Specialty clinics are expected to be the primary end-users on the back on increasing demand for cold laser therapy for cosmetic procedures. The segment will contribute over 42% of market revenue in 2021.
- North America is expected to account for dominant 40.0% in the global market in 2021, with the U.S. spearheading growth in the region.
“Growing demand for aesthetic cosmetic procedures and preference for non-invasive equipment have encouraged the key players to invest more in research activities to develop advanced devices. This is expected to create growth opportunities for market players, especially in East and South Asia as demand for cosmetic procedure and pain management is at all-time high,” says the FMI Analyst
Request For Table of Content @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/toc/rep-gb-3639
Who is Winning?
Some of the leading manufacturers of cold laser therapy market are focusing on product launches, collaborations, and expansion strategies to enhance their market presence. For instance,
- In March 2021, Good Energies Ltd developed and sold the B-Cure Laser for pain relief and launched a new media campaign in collaboration with Guerillascope for creating awareness against chronic pain.
- In November, 2020, DJO Global, Inc. announced the launch of 25W LightForce Xpi to allow clinicians to treat pain and inflammation and aid in post-activity recovery with greater accuracy, providing more consistent outcomes for patients.
- In January 2020, BTL launched a new product BTL-6000 Traction Therapy for relieving patients from pain. The company strengthened its presence in the pain management market with this launch.
- In May 2019, Theralase Technologies Inc. announced its plan to expand its photodynamic therapy technology (PDT) into China after receiving necessary regulatory approval from the country.
- In May 2019, Erchonia Corporation announced the launch of Lunula Laser in the Korean market. It was a non-thermal and non-invasive device with low-level laser technology for foot fungus.
- In January 2020, Lexington International, LLC announce the launch of its innovative product Flip 80 Laser Cap to treat pattern hair loss and stimulate hair growth
The key market players profiled by FMI include Apira Science Inc., BioLight Technologies LLC, B-Cure laser Australia, Erchonia Corporation, Theralase Inc., THOR Photomedicine Ltd, DJO Global, Inc., BTL, Spectro Analytic Irradia AB, Photomedex.
Buy Industry Research Report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/checkout/3639
More Related Reports:
Laser Therapy Devices Market: A recent market study published by FMI on the laser therapy devices market includes global industry analysis for 2016-2020 & opportunity assessment for 2021-2031
Endovenous Laser Therapy Market: Endovenous Laser Therapy Market: Increasing Adoption of Endovenous Laser Therapy for Varicose Veins Treatment Likely to Fuel Market Revenue Growth: Global Industry Analysis and Opportunity Assessment 2016-2026
Minimally Invasive Laser Therapy Devices Market: Minimally Invasive Laser Therapy Devices Market: Global Industry Analysis 2013-2017 and Opportunity Assessment 2018 – 2028
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, the global financial capital, and has delivery centers in the U.S. and India. FMI’s latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU), Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
MARKET ACCESS DMCC Initiative
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Media Enquiries: email@example.com