New York, November 23, 2021 – The global Clinical Decision Support System (CDSS) market size is expected to reach USD 2,562.9 Million in 2028 and register a revenue CAGR of 8.6% over the forecast period, according to the latest report by Reports and Data. Increasing cases of medication errors at healthcare facilities and rising need for technologically advanced support systems are driving market revenue growth.
In order to resolve the issue regarding medication errors, Computerized Provider Order Entry (CPOE) with CDSS can prove to be effective and is designed to reduce the warning system by focusing on clinically relevant issues. Adoption of CDSS can be important to improve safety in many ways. Examples include, use of Electronic Health Records (EHRs) for gaining more correct and complete patient records, regular and reliable sharing of health data, as well as supporting the diagnosis, monitoring, and management of diseases, while engaging patients and families.
Increasing prevalence of chronic diseases and rising adoption of technologically advanced support systems are major factors driving market revenue growth
Download PDF Sample Copy @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2121
CDSS offers various advantages including lesser medication errors risks, dependable and consistent information, enhanced patient safety and throughput, and mitigation of misdiagnosis. eHealth platforms such as CDSS can also help structure communication among healthcare professionals in a way that reduces errors and improves coordination. It can reduce unnecessary consultations and hospitalizations, and improve access to knowledge about health conditions and management for both professionals and patients.
Increasing geriatric population is one of the significant factors driving market revenue share. It has been estimated that by 2050, the aged population (65 years and above) is expected to be of 16% of the global population. Forecasts from the World Health Organization (WHO), the United Nations (UN), and the European commission all indicate aging as a significant challenge for the society, which demands concentrated efforts to meet requirements of the elderly. Complete and detailed health maintenance screening of geriatric population is becoming an essential task for physicians providing primary care. CDSS provides the best solutions and diagnosis to medical problems and helps healthcare providers choose the most appropriate and suitable treatment for patients.
Some Key Highlights From the Report
- In October 2019, Zynx Health launched an innovative tool known as Import Manager, which delivers efficient import of data from Cerner EHR systems to Zynx Health’s knowledge management solution.
- Cloud-based CDSS offers various advantages over on-premises and web-based CDSS, and thus, it is gaining high popularity among physicians. Rapid technological development in the field of healthcare is also driving growth of cloud-based CDSS segment.
- By usage, knowledge-based segment accounted for largest revenue share in 2020 due to improved clinical outcomes exhibited after making use of CDSS systems. Along with these advantages, favorable government initiatives are also supporting share of the segment.
- Hospitals segment accounted for largest revenue share in 2020, as it includes well-resourced diagnostic rooms and highly skilled healthcare professionals. Moreover, improved health coverage for hospital-based healthcare services from many private and group insurance plans, as well as high purchasing power of people would help this segment to grow steadily.
- Market in Asia Pacific is expected to showcase the highest revenue CAGR during the forecast period, owing to rapid digitization of the healthcare industry and increasing government support towards this cause. Also, improvement in medical diagnostic facilities in developing countries such as India and China is expected to impact market growth positively during the forecast period.
- Some major companies profiled in the global market report are Cerner Corporation, Epic Systems Corporation, Zynx Health, Allscripts Healthcare Solutions Inc., IBM, McKesson Corporation, Siemens Healthineers, Meditech, Philips Healthcare, and Wolters Kluwer Health.
To know more about the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/clinical-decision-support-system-market
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the global CDSS market based on component, product, type, mode of delivery, level of interactivity, setting outlook, usage, application, end-use, and region:
Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
- Integrated CDSS
- Standalone CDSS
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
- Therapeutic CDSS
- Diagnostic CDSS
Mode of Delivery Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
- On-Premises CDSS
- Web-Based CDSS
- Cloud-Based CDSS
Level of Interactivity Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
- Active CDSS
- Passive CDSS
Setting Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
- Ambulatory Care
Usage Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
- Expert Laboratory Information System
- Machine Learning Systems
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
- Drug Databases
- Care Plans
- Diagnostic Decision Support
- Disease Reference
End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
- Diagnostic Centers
- Retail Pharmacies
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2121
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
- North America
Buy Now Premium Research Report – https://www.reportsanddata.com/checkout-form/2121
Similar Research reports by Reports and Data of Pharma and Healthcare Industry:
Gout Therapeutics Market Size, Share And Industry Analysis By Drug Class (NSAIDs, Corticosteroids, Colchicine, and Urate-Lowering Agents), By Disease Condition (Acute Gout and Chronic Gout), and By Region Forecast To 2028
HCIT Consulting Services Market Size, Share, And Industry Analysis By Type (HCIT Strategy & Project/Program Management, Healthcare Application Analysis, Design, & Development, HCIT Integration & Migration, HCIT Change Management, Healthcare Business Process Management, Regulatory Compliance, and Others), By End-user (Healthcare Providers, Healthcare Payers, and Others), and By Region Forecast To 2028
Desloratadine Market By Product Type (Injection and Freeze-dried Powder), By End-Use (Hospitals, Clinics and Others), and By Region Forecast to 2028
Glanders Market , By Product Type (Tetracyclines, Ciprofloxacin, Streptomycin, Novobiocin, Gentamicin, Imipenem, Ceftazidime, Sulfonamides), By Equipment (Instruments/Analyzers & Software, Testing Equipment), By End-use (Hospitals, Standard Reference Laboratories, Public Health Laboratories, Others), and By Region Forecast to 2028
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Read Latest Press Release @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/press-release/clinical-decision-support-system-market