New York, November 18, 2021 – Reports and Data has published its latest report titled “Cancer Stem Cells Market, By Treatment Type (Allogeneic Stem Cell Transplants, Bone Marrow Stem Cell Transplants, Autologous Stem Cell Transplants, Syngeneic Stem Cell Transplants), By Disease Type (Blood Cancer, Lung Cancer, Breast Cancer, Brain Cancer, Liver Cancer, Colorectal Cancer, Bladder Cancer, Pancreatic Cancer, Others), By End-use (Hospitals, Surgical Centers, Cell Banks and Tissue Banks, Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Companies, Academic Institutes, Research Laboratories, and CROs), and By Region, Forecast to 2028”
Growing use of cancer stem cells in conventional therapies such as chemotherapy, radiotherapy, surgeries, and immuno-reconstitution of blood is one of the key factors driving the global market revenue growth
Download PDF Sample Copy @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3047
According to Reports and Data, the global cancer stem cells market size was USD 1,018.42 million in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 2.41 billion in 2028 and register a revenue CAGR of 11.0% during the forecast period, 2021-2028.
Drivers, Restraints, and Opportunities:
Revenue growth of the global cancer stem cells market is primarily attributed to factors such as increasing use of cancer stem cells in conventional therapies including chemotherapy and radiotherapy, as well as immuno-reconstitution of blood; rising investments of pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies in drug discovery & development; and development of a favorable regulatory framework for cancer stem cell therapeutics. Increasing prevalence of different cancer types across the globe, rapidly rising cancer death rates, growing adoption of advanced stem cell therapies, and increasing government funding for cancer research programs are some of the other major factors expected to drive the global cancer stem cells market revenue growth over the upcoming years. As per a 2018 research report issued by the World Health Organization (WHO), approximately 18.1 million people worldwide were diagnosed with cancer and 9.6 million people died of the deadly disease.
COVID-19 Impact Analysis:
- Social distancing and restrictions severely disrupted businesses and operations
- Lockdowns caused disruptions in transportation and logistics
- Impacted manufacturing activities and mining operations globally
- Took a toll on economy of various countries
- Caused sudden and drastic downturn in economic activity
- Caused loss of employment and financial crisis
- Supply impacts were further compounded owing to reduced disposable income
- Emergence of variants continue to cause concerns and impact normal routines
To know more about the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/cancer-stem-cells-market
Allogeneic Stem Cell Transplants Segment to Account for Largest Revenue Share:
Based on treatment type, the allogeneic stem cell transplants segment is projected to reach the largest revenue share in the global cancer stem cells market over the forecast period. In allogeneic stem cell transplants, stem cells are collected from compatible donors and transplanted into the patient in order to suppress cancer and restore their immune system. Rising prevalence of cancer, growing need for allogeneic stem cell transplants for treatment of various cancer types, and growing awareness of the advantages of allogeneic stem cell transplant are major factors bolstering the growth of this segment.
Hospitals Segment Dominated Other End-use Segments in 2020:
Based on end-use, the hospitals segment accounted for the largest revenue share in the global cancer stem cells market in 2020. Rising burden of cancer worldwide, rapid adoption of advanced stem cell therapeutics in hospitals for cancer treatment, increasing government investments in the healthcare sector for cancer research and treatment, and integration of advanced technology in cancer treatment techniques are key factors contributing to the growth of this segment. Rising trend of cancer stem cell banking and growing awareness of the advantages of storage of cancer stem cells, such as use in cancer diagnostics and therapeutics, further drive this segment’s growth.
North America Accounted for a Significantly Large Revenue Share in 2020:
Among regional markets, the North America cancer stem cells market was the most dominant in terms of revenue share contribution in the global market in 2020. Growing geriatric population, increasing prevalence of cancer, rapid adoption of advanced technologies for cancer diagnosis and treatment, and increasing regulatory approvals for clinical trials of emerging stem cell therapies are the key factors driving the North America market revenue growth. Presence of state-of-the-art healthcare infrastructure and leading industry players in the region, including Thermo Fisher Scientific, AbbVie, Inc., Irvine Scientific, and Stemline Therapeutics, further contribute to the regional market revenue growth.
Major Companies in the Global Cancer Stem Cells Market Include:
- AbbVie, Inc.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Merck KGaA
- Miltenyi Biotec
- Stemline Therapeutics, Inc.
- Irvine Scientific
- MacroGenics, Inc.
- PromoCell GmbH
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/3047
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the global cancer stem cells market based on treatment type, disease type, end-use, and region:
Treatment Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Allogeneic Stem Cell Transplants
- Bone Marrow Stem Cell Transplants
- Autologous Stem Cell Transplants
- Syngeneic Stem Cell Transplants
Disease Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Blood Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Brain Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Bladder Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Surgical Centers
- Cell Banks and Tissue Banks
- Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Companies
- Academic Institutes, Research Laboratories, and CROs
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Buy Now Premium Research Report – https://www.reportsanddata.com/checkout-form/3047
Some points on how the report benefits stakeholders:
- The reports include historical (2018–2020) and forecast (2021–2028) data points, revenues, and CAGR in table, figure, and chart formats, with detailed and qualitative, supporting written information for each.
- Revenue break-up is provided for each segment in these formats for global, regional, and for each country in the respective region for each year between 2018 and 2028.
- The report contains insights regarding growth drivers, restraints, opportunities, trends, company profiles, strategic developments, expansion details, product launches, and various other aspects related to the market.
- The report contains data and information on customers, competitors, vendors/distributors, and other players and in the global marketplace.
- Market research analysis is vital for all crucial business strategies and can aid in numerous ways and to provide a clearer understanding about strategies being deployed by competitors, product launches, competitive analysis, technological advancements and various other factors that enhance sales of a firm or perhaps provide insights to focus on merger and acquisition as a strategy or enter into strategic agreements or joint ventures etc.
- The report contains company profiles of the top companies operating in the market along with their respective revenue and operating segments, geographical reach, market footprint, headquarters, growth rates, recent developments, product /services, expansion strategies, investments in expansion, and more.
Similar Research reports by Reports and Data of Pharma and Healthcare Industry:
Diabetes Device Market Study, By Type (Glucose Monitoring Device, Insulin Delivery Devices, Diabetes Management Software, Artificial Pancreas System), By Distribution Channels (Hospital Pharmacies, Retail Pharmacies, Online Pharmacies, Diabetes Clinics/ Centers), Forecasts To 2028
Pressure Monitoring Market Study, By Product (Blood Pressure Monitors, Pulmonary Pressure Monitors, Intraocular, Intracranial), By Therapeutics Application (Respiratory Disorder, Glaucoma, Cardiac Disorders, Neurological Disorders, Dialysis), Forecasts To 2028
Phototherapy Market Analysis, By Therapy Type (Ultraviolet B, Psoralen UV A) By Disease Type (Skin Diseases, Cancers and Pre-cancers, Neonatal Jaundice, Mood and Sleep Disorders) By Device Type (CFL, LED, Lamps) By End Use (Home, Clinic, Hospital), Forecasts To 2028
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Read Latest Press Release @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/press-release/global-cancer-stem-cells-market