New York, November 01, 2021 –The global antiseptics & disinfectants market size is expected to reach USD 31.93 Billion in 2028 and is expected to register a robust CAGR of 6.6%, according to the latest report by Reports and Data. Increasing use of disinfectants in reprocessing and disinfection of medical device and equipment, growing need to reduce rate of nosocomial infections, and extensive research and development of new antiseptics and disinfectants with low toxicity are key factors expected to drive market revenue growth over the forecast period. In addition, routine use of antiseptics and disinfectants in infection control strategies to prevent hospital-acquired infections and ensure safety of healthcare providers and patients is another key factor expected to fuel revenue growth of the market going ahead.
Increasing availability of robust antiseptics & disinfectants, growing awareness regarding benefits and importance of routine infection-control processes in healthcare settings, and rising need to decontaminate and sterilize medical equipment are some key factors expected to drive market revenue growth
Download PDF Sample Copy @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3703
Disinfectants and antiseptics are chemical agents that are used to prevent or eliminate growth of pathogenic microorganisms from inanimate and animate objects. Antiseptics and disinfectants contain chemical agents known as biocides that inactivate or kill microorganisms and have a wide range of antimicrobial activity. Antiseptics are widely used on living tissues such as one of the components in hand washes used by healthcare providers and on surgical scrubs, while disinfectants are widely applied on surfaces or inanimate objects and are mostly sporostatic. Antiseptics are non-damaging to living tissues or skin and significantly reduce the chances of infection, sepsis, or putrefaction. Effective antiseptics and disinfectants have high biofilm penetration, tissue biocompatibility, low resistance, and long substantivity. Povidone iodone, hydrogen peroxide, chlorhexidine, phenol, and QACs are the most commonly used antiseptics and disinfectants.
Antiseptics & disinfectants are crucial components of routine disinfection processes in hospitals and other healthcare settings to reduce the probabilities of nosocomial infections, reduce number of potential pathogens and subsequent biofilm formations, and provide cleaner and sterile environment. However, increasing cases of adverse effects caused by prolonged exposure to antiseptics and disinfectants, infections caused due to contaminated antiseptics and disinfectants, and rising incidence of bacterial resistance are some key factors that can restrain antiseptics & disinfectants market growth to a certain extent going ahead.
To know more about the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/antiseptics-and-disinfectants-market
Some Key Highlights from the Report:
- Quaternary ammonium compounds segment is expected to account for a significantly large revenue share over the forecast period owing to increasing use of QACs due to characteristics such as pleasant odor, low toxicity, and not aggressive on hard surfaces. QACs are widely used as disinfectants on non-critical surfaces due to features such as enhanced stability, higher surface activity, and good compatibility with consumer cleaning products.
- Increasing need to reduce pathogen transmission from medical devices to patients and healthcare workers, implementation of robust infection control strategies for reprocessing and disinfection of medical equipment, and rising use of antiseptics and disinfectants to reduce rate of nosocomial infections are key factors expected to drive revenue growth of the medical device disinfectants segment.
- Hospital segment is expected to register a robust revenue growth rate over the forecast period attributable to increasing application of antiseptics and disinfectants to control microbial growth and biofilm formation on surfaces and medical equipment, availability of standardized disinfection protocols, and higher priority and need for cleaner and sterile healthcare environment.
- Revenue from the Asia Pacific market is expected to expand at a CAGR of 7.8% during the forecast period, attributable to increasing adoption of cleaning services in household, corporate, and educational setups due to rising disposable income among users, growing use of antiseptics and disinfectants for routine sterilization and cleaning of healthcare facilities, availability of wide range of antiseptics and disinfectants, and increasing focus to prevent healthcare-associated infections.
- Key companies profiled in the global market report include Reckitt Benckiser Group plc. Kimberly-Clark Corporation, Cardinal Health, Johnson & Johnson, 3M, STERIS Plc, Bio-Cide International, Inc., Novartis AG, Becton, Dickinson and Company, and Nufarm Limited.
- In August 2021, Hong-Kong-based Aurabeat introduced its USFDA-approved anti-COVID disinfectant technology in India for use against virus and can be used to disinfectant classrooms, colleges, offices, and restaurants, among others.
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/3703
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the global antiseptics & disinfectants market based on type, product type, end-use, and region:
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Chlorine Compounds
- Quaternary Ammonium Compounds
- Alcohols & Aldehyde Products
Product Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Medical Device Disinfectants
- Enzymatic Cleaners
- Surface Disinfectants
End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
Buy Now Premium Research Report – https://www.reportsanddata.com/checkout-form/3703
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Similar Research reports by Reports and Data of Pharma and Healthcare Industry:
Pruritus Therapeutics Market Analysis, By Type (Corticosteroids, Antihistamines) By Disease Type (Skin, Atopic Dermatitis, Allergic, Internal Diseases) By Treatment Type (Creams & Ointments, Oral) By End-Use (Clinic, Hospital), Forecasts To 2027
Nitrile Gloves Market By Type (Powdered, Powder-Free, Sterile And Non-Sterile), By Component (Butadiene And Acrylonitrile), By Texture (Smooth, Micro-Roughened and Aggressively Textured), By Grade, By Product Finish, And By End-User Segment Forecasts To 2027
Cerebrospinal Fluid (CSF) Management Market By Type (Shunts and External Drainage Systems), By End-Use (Hospitals, Clinics, Ambulatory Surgical Centers, Others), By Patient Type (Pediatric, Adult, Geriatric) – Global Forecast 2028
Insulin Pens Market Share, Size and Growth, By Product (Traditional insulin Pens and smart insulin Pens), By Usage (Prefilled Insulin Pens, Smart Insulin Pen Caps, Reusable Insulin Pens), By End-User And Segment Forecasts To 2028
About Reports and Data:
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
LinkedIn | Twitter | Blogs
Read Latest Press Release @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/press-release/global-antiseptics-and-disinfectants-market