Air ambulance is a very useful and necessary service provided by many air medical services around the world. An air ambulance (or also called an air medical ambulance, rescue air ambulance, or aerial ambulance) is a specialized medical vehicle designed to transport patients in emergencies from remote harm’s way. They are equipped with state-of-the-art medical equipment which includes everything from a fully functioning surgical suite to life-saving diagnostic devices and surgical machines. Air ambulances also provide crew members with the latest in emergency survival gear and they are also trained in traumatic conditions such as burns, wounds, and fractures. They can also respond to distress calls and are equipped with communication systems to take rapid medical care in case there is an urgent situation and no one else can provide such medical care.
Get Sample Copy of this Report @ https://www.stratagemmarketinsights.com/sample/15047
Launch of new products and services is expected to propel the growth of the global air ambulance market over the forecast period. For instance, in September 2020, WellSpan Health, an integrated health system, and Air Methods, an air medical service, jointly launched a new medical helicopter service.
Moreover, initiatives for R&D in an air ambulance for medical emergency use are also expected to aid in the growth of the market. For instance, in August 2020, EHang Holdings Limited, an autonomous aerial vehicle technology platform company, announced that it has been selected to join Ambular, an international project endeavoring to develop a flying ambulance for medical emergency use.
- Launch of new products and services is expected to propel the growth of the global air ambulance market over the forecast period. For instance, in January 2020, HCA Houston Healthcare launched an air ambulance service in Houston and advanced mobile training ambulance and patient simulator.
- Major players operating in the global air ambulance market are focused on adopting partnership strategies to enhance their market share. For instance, in August 2020, Air Methods partnered with Borrego Health, a Federally Qualified Health Center in the U.S., to start a new Mercy Airbase at the Borrego Medical Clinic in Borrego Springs, California, U.S.
Major players operating in the global air ambulance market include Air Methods, Air Medical Group Holdings, PHI, Metro Aviation, Rega, DRF, ADAC Service GmbH, Royal Flying Doctor Service, REVA Air Ambulance, AMR, FAI, Capital Air Ambulance, Native American Air Ambulance, Lifeguard Ambulance, MED FLIGHT, Scandinavian Air Ambulance, Airmed International, Yorkshire Air Ambulance, JAIC, and Deer Jet
Product Type Segmentation –
- Rotary Wing
- Fixed Wing
Industry Segmentation –
- Aid Applications
- Transport Applications
- Doctor’s Attendance Application
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- The trendy developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by means of the essential market players
- The segment that is anticipated to dominate the market as properly as the segment which holds the highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Current and future of global air ambulance market outlook in the developed and rising markets
- Regions/countries that are anticipated to witness the quickest growth rates at some stage in the forecast period
Purchase This Report with up to 40% Discount (Single User License Price 3000 USD) @ https://www.stratagemmarketinsights.com/cart/15047
 Who are the global manufacturers of the air ambulance, what are their market share, price, volume, competitive landscape, SWOT analysis, and future growth plans?
 What are the key drivers, growth/restraining factors, and challenges of an air ambulance?
 How is the air ambulance industry expected to grow in the projected period?
 How has COVID-19 affected the air ambulance industry and is there any change in the regulatory policy framework?
 What are the key areas of applications and product types of the air ambulance industry that can expect huge demand during the forecast period?
 What are the key offerings and new strategies adopted by air ambulance players?
Who We Are:
Stratagem Market Insights is a management consulting organization providing market intelligence and consulting services worldwide. We bring the expertise of consultants with a cumulative industry experience of more than 70 years. The firm has been providing quantified B2B research and currently offers services to over 350+ customers worldwide. We strive to offer sapient solutions, expert consultations, and tailored/customized solutions. Our team includes analysts that leverage their years of experience and expertise to create accurate and error-free reports. The domain-specific teams are constantly focused on tracking markets, aiding our clients to gain a competitive edge through high-quality market intelligence. We offer an array of services including, syndicated research, advisory and consulting research process outsourcing, and content management.
Stratagem Market Insights
1001 4th Ave, #3200 Seattle, WA 98154
Phone: US +12067016702 / UK +4402081334027 / JAPAN +815055391737