New York, October 12, 2021 – Reports and Data has published its latest report titled “Zinc Sulfate Market, By Type (Zinc Sulfate Anhydrous, Zinc Sulfate Monohydrate, Zinc Sulfatehexahydrate, Zinc Sulfateheptahydrate), By Form (Liquid, Powder, Anhydrous Solid), By Application (Pharmaceuticals, Agrochemicals, Chemicals, Water treatment, Synthetic fibers, Others), By End-use Industry (Pharmaceutical Industry, Chemical Industry, Agriculture Industry, Fiber & Textile Industries, Others), And Region – Global Forecast To 2028”
Increasing pharmaceutical, agricultural, chemical applications of zinc sulfate are among the key factors driving revenue growth of the global zinc sulfate market
Download sample @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2753
According to Reports and Data, the global zinc sulfate market size was USD 7.23 billion in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 11.28 billion in 2028 and register a revenue CAGR of 6.5% during the forecast period, 2021-2028.
Drivers, Restraints, and Opportunities:
Zinc sulfate, widely known as white vitriol, is an odorless, colorless, and water-soluble inorganic compound available in various types and forms. Owing to its significant role in maintaining health and growing use in medications, zinc sulfate is listed by the World Health Organization (WHO) as an essential medicine. Other commercial applications of the compound include certain chemicals, agrochemicals, and dietary supplements.
Revenue growth of the global zinc sulfate market is attributed to rising prevalence of zinc deficiency among people, increasing pharmaceutical applications including dietary supplements, parenteral nutrition, oral rehydration products, and nutraceuticals, and growing incidence of gastroenterological diseases worldwide. Market growth is further supported by growing use of zinc sulfate in various industrial chemicals and agrochemicals, and other significant uses of the compound including corrosion inhibitors in water-treatment systems, herbicide processing, flotation agents in mining, manufacture of pigments and adhesives, and production of detergent, deodorants, and various cosmetics. However side effects associated with the use of zinc sulfate such as vomiting, abdominal pain, headache, and fatigue are expected to hamper the global zinc sulfate market growth to some extent.
COVID-19 Impact Analysis
- Social distancing and restrictions severely disrupted businesses and operations
- Lockdowns caused disruptions in transportation and logistics
- Impacted manufacturing activities and mining operations globally
- Took a toll on economy of various countries
- Caused sudden and drastic downturn in economic activity
- Disrupted agriculture, fisheries, dairy, and other sectors
- Caused loss of employment and financial crisis
- Supply impacts were further compounded owing to reduced disposable income
- Emergence of variants continue to cause concerns and impact normal routines
Zinc Sulfate Monohydrate Segment to Account for Fastest Revenue CAGR:
Based on product type, the zinc sulfate monohydrate segment is expected to dominate other segments in terms of largest revenue share over the forecast period. Growing use of zinc sulfate monohydrate in agricultural products such as fertilizers/fertilizer additives and herbicides, rising focus of farmers on preventing zinc deficiencies in crops, and increasing use of the product in pet food or animal feed are key factors driving growth of this segment.
To know more about the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/zinc-sulfate-market
Pharmaceuticals Segment Dominated Other Application Segments in 2020:
Among application segments, the pharmaceuticals segment accounted for the largest revenue share in the global zinc sulfate market in 2020. Factors contributing to this segment’s substantial growth are rising geriatric population, surging prevalence of chronic diseases, growing incidence of zinc deficiency and its related health disorders, and increasing pharmaceutical applications of zinc sulfate including dietary supplements, nutraceuticals, and oral rehydration products.
Asia Pacific to Lead in Terms of Revenue CAGR:
The zinc sulfate market in Asia Pacific is expected to register the fastest revenue CAGR over the forecast period, owing to many favorable factors. Rising prevalence of zinc deficiency, increasing incidence of health disorders due to zinc deficiency, and growing consumer demand for essential dietary supplements and parenteral nutrition products are key factors driving the Asia Pacific market growth. Rapid industrialization, growing use of industrial chemicals, expanding agriculture sector in the region, and growing use of agrochemicals further boost revenue growth of the Asia Pacific market.
Major Companies in the Market Include:
- Merck KGaA
- American Chemet Corporation
- Bruggemann Chemical
- Unique Speciality Chemicals
- US Zinc
- Weifang Longda Zinc Industry
- Zinc Oxide LLC
- Changsha Lantian Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Tianjin Xinxin Chemical
- Alpha Chemicals Pvt Ltd
- Zinc Nacional, S.A.
- Topfert Agrochemical Pte. Ltd.
- Mid South Chemical Company, Inc.
- Old Bridge Chemicals, Inc.
- Ravi Chem Industries
- Sulfozyme Agro India Pvt. Ltd.
- Balaji Industries
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2753
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the global zinc sulfate market based on type, form, application, end-use industry, and region:
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; Volume, 2018-2028)
- Zinc Sulfate Anhydrous
- Zinc Sulfate Monohydrate
- Zinc Sulfatehexahydrate
- Zinc Sulfateheptahydrate
Form Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; Volume, 2018-2028)
- Anhydrous Solid
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; Volume, 2018-2028)
- Dietary Supplements
- Animal Feed
- Dyes & Pigments
- Flotation Process
- Water treatment
- Synthetic fibers
End-use Industry Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; Volume, 2018-2028)
- Pharmaceutical Industry
- Chemical Industry
- Agricultural Industry
- Fiber & Textile Industries
Buy Now Premium Research Report – https://www.reportsanddata.com/checkout-form/2753
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; Volume, 2018-2028)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Some points on how the report benefits stakeholders:
- The reports include historical (2018–2020) and forecast (2021–2028) data points, revenues, and CAGR in table, figure, and chart formats, with detailed and qualitative, supporting written information for each.
- Revenue break-up is provided for each segment in these formats for global, regional, and for each country in the respective region for each year between 2018 and 2028.
- The report contains insights regarding growth drivers, restraints, opportunities, trends, company profiles, strategic developments, expansion details, product launches, and various other aspects related to the market.
- The report contains data and information on customers, competitors, vendors/distributors, and other players and in the global marketplace.
- Market research analysis is vital for all crucial business strategies and can aid in numerous ways and to provide a clearer understanding about strategies being deployed by competitors, product launches, competitive analysis, technological advancements and various other factors that enhance sales of a firm or perhaps provide insights to focus on merger and acquisition as a strategy or enter into strategic agreements or joint ventures etc.
- The report contains company profiles of the top companies operating in the market along with their respective revenue and operating segments, geographical reach, market footprint, headquarters, growth rates, recent developments, product /services, expansion strategies, investments in expansion, and more.
Similar Research reports by Reports and Data of Materials and Chemicals Industry:
Shape Memory Alloys Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Type (Nitinol, Copper-Based, Iron-Manganese Silicon), By End Use (Biomedical, Aerospace & Defense, Automotive, Consumer Electronics & Home Appliances), And By Region Forecast To 2028 Download PDF Brochure
Anti-Caking Agents for Fertilizer Market Size, Growth & Analysis By Type (Powder, Paste, Water-Soluble), By Applications (Compound Fertilizer, Urea, Potash Fertilizers, Others), By Regions, Forecasts To 2027 Download PDF Brochure
Oil Water Separator Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Type (Below Ground OWS, Above Ground OWS, Marine OWS), By Application (Industrial, Oil & Gas, Marine, Power Generation, Aerospace, Defense, Others), By Region, Forecast To 2027 Download PDF Brochure
Vinyl Ester Resins Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Product Type (Bisphenol A, Novolac, Flame Retardant Epoxy, Phenolic Epoxy, High Crosslinking Density Epoxy, Flexible Epoxy, Others), By Application (Pipes & Tanks, Binders, FRP Products, Anti-corrosion Coatings, Marine, Buildings & Construction, Automotive, Wind Energy, Others), By Region, Forecast To 2027 Download PDF Brochure
About Reports and Data:
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Read Latest Press Release @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/press-release/global-zinc-sulfate-market