New York, October 09, 2021 – Reports and Data has published its latest report titled “Viral Vector and Plasmid DNA Manufacturing market, By Vector Type (Adeno Associated Virus, Lentivirus, Adenovirus, Retrovirus, Plasmid DNA, Others), By Disease Type (Cancer, Genetic Disorders, Infectious Diseases, Others), By Workflow (Upstream Processing, Downstream Processing), By Application (Gene Therapy, Cell Therapy, Antisense & RNAi, Vaccinology, Research Applications), By End-use (Pharmaceutical & Biopharmaceutical Companies, Research Institutes), And Region – Global Forecast To 2028”
Increasing prevalence of cancer, genetic disorders, viral infections, and introduction of gene modified therapies such as KYMRIAH and YESCARTA are major factors driving market growth
Download sample @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/1938
According to Reports and Data, the global viral vector and plasmid DNA manufacturing market size was USD 686.69 million in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 4.70 billion in 2028 and register a revenue CAGR of 23.8% during the forecast period, 2021-2028.
Drivers, Restraints, and Opportunities:
Viral vectors are modified viruses acting as carriers in cell and gene therapies. These viruses including lentivirus, adenovirus, retrovirus, and herpes simplex virus deliver nucleic acids during genetic makeup of cells. The global viral vector and plasmid DNA manufacturing market revenue growth is majorly driven by rising prevalence of genetic disorders and infectious diseases, significant role of advanced gene therapies in preventing many life-threatening diseases, demand for viral vector-based vaccines for infectious diseases. Increasing investments in research & development of viral vectors and plasmid DNA for use in advanced cell and gene therapies. Increasing applications of genetic therapies in treatment of severe chronic diseases including diabetes, cancer, cystic fibrosis, heart disease, hemophilia, AIDS, and many neurological diseases, and growing use of viral vectors and plasmid DNA in development COVID-19 vaccines are other major factors driving growth of the global market revenue. However, high costs associated with production of viral vectors and plasmid DNA and stringent government regulations for viral vector production are among the key factors expected to hamper growth of the global viral vector and plasmid DNA manufacturing market in the upcoming years.
COVID-19 Impact Analysis
- Social distancing and restrictions severely disrupted businesses and operations
- Lockdowns caused disruptions in transportation and logistics
- Impacted manufacturing activities and mining operations globally
- Took a toll on economy of various countries
- Caused sudden and drastic downturn in economic activity
- Disrupted agriculture, fisheries, dairy, and other sectors
- Caused loss of employment and financial crisis
- Supply impacts were further compounded owing to reduced disposable income
- Emergence of variants continue to cause concerns and impact normal routines
Adeno Associated Virus (AAV) Segment Accounted for Largest Revenue Share in 2020:
Among vector type segments, the Adeno Associated Virus (AAV) segment was the most dominant in terms of revenue share contribution in the global viral vector and plasmid DNA manufacturing market in 2020. The AAV is considered safe and effective and exhibits a high level of accuracy in delivering gene to target cells. Growing use of the adeno associated virus in COVID-19 vaccine development, rising number of R&D activities and clinical trials, and increasing prevalence of the novel coronavirus disease and other infectious diseases are key factors driving this segment’s growth.
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/1938
Vaccinology Segment Dominated Other Application Segments in 2020:
The vaccinology segment dominated all other application segments in terms of largest revenue share in 2020 owing to favorable factors. Exponentially rising number of COVID-19 cases worldwide, unprecedented rise in demand for COVID-19 vaccine, and growing applications of viral vectors and plasmid DNA in vaccine production owing to their advantages such as high safety & efficiency, robust immune response, and easy process of manufacturing are among the major factors accounting for growth of this segment.
North America Accounted for a Significantly Large Revenue Share in 2020:
Among regional markets, North America was the most dominant in terms of revenue share in the global viral vectors and plasmid DNA manufacturing market in 2020. Increasing R&D activities for advanced gene therapies, rising prevalence of cancer, genetic disorders, infectious diseases, and neurological disorders such as Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s disease, and increasing healthcare expenditures of individuals are major factors driving revenue growth of the North America viral vectors and plasmid DNA manufacturing market. Regulatory approvals for clinical trials of advanced gene therapies and emergence of novel genetically modified therapies such as YESCARTA, LUXTURNA, Kymriah, INVOSSA, Zalmoxis, Strimvelis, Neovasculagen, Imlygic, and Rexin-G further bolster the North America market growth.
Major Companies in the Market Include:
- FUJIFILM Diosynth Biotechnologies
- Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Kaneka Eurogentec S.A
- Fin Vector
- Spark Therapeutics
- Cobra Biologics
- Cell and Gene Therapy Catapult
- Renova Therapeutics
- Shenzhen SiBiono GeneTech Co. Ltd.
- 4D Molecular Therapeutics
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1938
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the global viral vector and plasmid DNA manufacturing market based on vector type, disease type, workflow, application, end-use, and region:
Vector Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; Volume, 2018-2028)
- Adeno Associated Virus (AAV)
- Plasmid DNA
Disease Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; Volume, 2018-2028)
- Genetic Disorders
- Infectious Diseases
Workflow Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; Volume, 2018-2028)
- Upstream Processing
- Vector Amplification & Expansion
- Vector Recovery/Harvesting
- Downstream Processing
- Fill Finish
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; Volume, 2018-2028)
- Gene Therapy
- Cell Therapy
- Antisense & RNAi
- Research Applications
End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; Volume, 2018-2028)
- Pharmaceutical & Biopharmaceutical Companies
- Research Institutes
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; Volume, 2018-2028)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Buy Now Premium Research Report – https://www.reportsanddata.com/checkout-form/1938
Some points on how the report benefits stakeholders:
- The reports include historical (2018–2020) and forecast (2021–2028) data points, revenues, and CAGR in table, figure, and chart formats, with detailed and qualitative, supporting written information for each.
- Revenue break-up is provided for each segment in these formats for global, regional, and for each country in the respective region for each year between 2018 and 2028.
- The report contains insights regarding growth drivers, restraints, opportunities, trends, company profiles, strategic developments, expansion details, product launches, and various other aspects related to the market.
- The report contains data and information on customers, competitors, vendors/distributors, and other players and in the global marketplace.
- Market research analysis is vital for all crucial business strategies and can aid in numerous ways and to provide a clearer understanding about strategies being deployed by competitors, product launches, competitive analysis, technological advancements and various other factors that enhance sales of a firm or perhaps provide insights to focus on merger and acquisition as a strategy or enter into strategic agreements or joint ventures etc.
- The report contains company profiles of the top companies operating in the market along with their respective revenue and operating segments, geographical reach, market footprint, headquarters, growth rates, recent developments, product /services, expansion strategies, investments in expansion, and more.
Similar Research reports by Reports and Data of Pharma and Healthcare Industry:
Platelet Aggregation Devices Market By Type (Systems, Reagents, Consumables, and Accessories), By Application Type (Research Applications, Clinical Applications, Others) And Region-Global Forecast To 2027 Download PDF Brochure
Gynaecological Examination Chairs Market By Type (Electric, Non-electric, Hydraulic, Others), By Application Type (Hospitals, Private Clinics, Diagnostic Centres, Others) And Region-Global Forecast To 2027 Download PDF Brochure
Inhalation Spray-Based Drugs Market By Type (Corticosteroids, Bronchodilators, Antihistamines, Combination Drugs), By Application Type (Hospital Pharmacy, Retail Pharmacy, Drug Stores, Clinics), And Region-Global Forecast To 2027 Download PDF Brochure
Intelligent Injection Market By Type (Port Fuel, Gasoline Direct, & Direct Diesel), By Application Type (Passenger Cars, Light Commercial Vehicles, Heavy Commercial Vehicles), And Region-Global Forecast To 2027 Download PDF Brochure
About Reports and Data:
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Read Latest Press Release @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/press-release/global-viral-vector-and-plasmid-dna-manufacturing-market