New York, October 15, 2021 – Reports and Data has published its latest report titled “Ventilator Market, By Type (Adult/Pediatric Ventilators, Neonatal/Infant Ventilators), By Mobility (Intensive Care Ventilators, Portable/Transportable Ventilators), By End-use (Hospitals & Clinics, Home Care Settings, Ambulatory Care Centers, Emergency Medical Services), And Region – Global Forecast To 2028”
Rising geriatric population and growing prevalence of respiratory disorders such as asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) are major factors driving the global market revenue growth
Download sample @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2922
According to Reports and Data, the global ventilator market size was USD 5.74 billion in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 33.24 billion 2028 and register a revenue CAGR of 24.7% during the forecast period, 2021-2028.
Drivers, Restraints, and Opportunities:
Revenue growth of the global ventilator market is majorly attributed to surging demand for ventilators globally amid the COVID-19 pandemic and consistently rising number of coronavirus cases. Rising prevalence of respiratory diseases such as chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) and asthma, growing awareness of advanced treatments for these respiratory diseases, rapidly advancing healthcare infrastructure in developing countries in the world including India and China, and increasing global supply of ventilators are among the other major factors accounting for growth of the global ventilator market. Rising focus of manufacturers on technological innovations in ventilators and other respiratory devices and equipment, such as portable ventilators, positive airway pressure (PAP) systems, and improved battery life is expected to boost market growth in the near future. Moroever, other factors such as rapid surge in the global geriatric population, rising cases of preterm births, and increasing number of intensive care unit (ICU) admissions in hospitals further drive market growth.
COVID-19 Impact Analysis
- Social distancing and restrictions severely disrupted businesses and operations
- Lockdowns caused disruptions in transportation and logistics
- Impacted manufacturing activities and mining operations globally
- Took a toll on economy of various countries
- Caused sudden and drastic downturn in economic activity
- Disrupted agriculture, fisheries, dairy, and other sectors
- Caused loss of employment and financial crisis
- Supply impacts were further compounded owing to reduced disposable income
- Emergence of variants continue to cause concerns and impact normal routines
To know more about the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/ventilator-market
Adult/Pediatric Type Segment Dominated Other Segments in 2020:
Based on type, the global ventilator market is segmented into adult/pediatric ventilators and neonatal/infant ventilators. The adult/pediatric ventilators segment accounted for the largest revenue share in the global ventilator market in 2020. Increasing incidence of the novel coronavirus disease worldwide, rising prevalence of chronic respiratory diseases such as asthma and COPD, increasing adoption of unhealthy lifestyles such as smoking and alcohol consumption, especially among millennials, and growing geriatric population are key drivers for this segment’s growth.
Intensive Care Ventilators Mobility Segment to Account for Largest Revenue Share:
Based on mobility, the global ventilator market is segmented into intensive care ventilators and portable/transportable ventilators. The intensive care ventilators segment is expected to register the fastest revenue CAGR over the forecast period. Rising number of COVID-19 cases worldwide, increasing rate of COVID-19 hospital admissions, growing need for ventilator-equipped ICU beds, and increasing demand for high-end, advanced ICU ventilators are among the major factors driving growth of this segment.
Asia Pacific to Lead in Terms of Revenue CAGR:
The ventilator market in Asia Pacific is projected to register the fastest revenue growth rate in the global market over the forecast period. Rapid spread of the novel coronavirus disease across the region, unprecedented rise in demand for ICU ventilators, and surging need for quality healthcare and advancements in the region’s healthcare infrastructure, particularly in emerging countries including India, are some of the primary factors contributing to the Asia Pacific ventilator market revenue growth.
Major Companies in the Market Include:
- GE Healthcare
- Airon Corporation
- Philips Healthcare
- ResMed Inc.
- Medtronic plc
- Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Corporation Limited
- Drägerwerk AG & CO. KGAA
- Getinge AB
- Nihon Kohden Corporation
- Asahi Kasei Corporation
- Air Liquide
- Vyaire Medical, Inc.
- Hamilton Medical
- Smiths Group plc
- Allied Healthcare Products, Inc.
- Shenzhen Mindray Bio-Medical Electronics Co., Ltd.
- aXcent Medical GmbH
- Metran Co., Ltd.
- Avasarala Technologies Ltd.
- TRITON Electronic Systems Ltd.
- Bio-Med Devices, Inc.
- Hill-Rom Holdings, Inc.
- HEYER Medical AG
Request a customized copy of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2922
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the global ventilator market on the basis of type, mobility, end-use, and region:
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; Volume, 2018-2028)
- Adult/Pediatric Ventilators
- Neonatal/Infant Ventilators
Mobility Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; Volume, 2018-2028)
- Intensive Care Ventilators
- High-end ICU Ventilators
- Mid-end ICU Ventilators
- Basic ICU Ventilators
- Portable/Transportable Ventilators
End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; Volume, 2018-2028)
- Hospitals & Clinics
- Home Care Settings
- Ambulatory Care Centers
- Emergency Medical Services
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; Volume, 2018-2028)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Buy Now Premium Research Report – https://www.reportsanddata.com/checkout-form/2922
Some points on how the report benefits stakeholders:
- The reports include historical (2018–2020) and forecast (2021–2028) data points, revenues, and CAGR in table, figure, and chart formats, with detailed and qualitative, supporting written information for each.
- Revenue break-up is provided for each segment in these formats for global, regional, and for each country in the respective region for each year between 2018 and 2028.
- The report contains insights regarding growth drivers, restraints, opportunities, trends, company profiles, strategic developments, expansion details, product launches, and various other aspects related to the market.
- The report contains data and information on customers, competitors, vendors/distributors, and other players and in the global marketplace.
- Market research analysis is vital for all crucial business strategies and can aid in numerous ways and to provide a clearer understanding about strategies being deployed by competitors, product launches, competitive analysis, technological advancements and various other factors that enhance sales of a firm or perhaps provide insights to focus on merger and acquisition as a strategy or enter into strategic agreements or joint ventures etc.
- The report contains company profiles of the top companies operating in the market along with their respective revenue and operating segments, geographical reach, market footprint, headquarters, growth rates, recent developments, product /services, expansion strategies, investments in expansion, and more.
Similar Research reports by Reports and Data of Pharma and Healthcare Industry:
Microbial and Bacterial Cellulose Production Market Size, Share And Analysis, By Growth Medium (Synthetic Media), By Production Method (Static Method), By Bacteria Type (Gram Negative Bacteria), By Application (Pharmaceutical And Medical Applications), Forecasts To 2028 Download PDF Brochure
Thyroid Function Tests Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Type (TSH, T3, T4, Other Tests), By End-use (Hospitals, Diagnostic Laboratories, Research Laboratories & Institutes, Others), By Region, Forecast To 2028 Download PDF Brochure
Medical Holographic Imaging Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Product Type (Holographic Display, Microscopes, Software, Holographic Prints), By Application (Medical Imaging, Medical Education, Biomedical Research, Surgery Preplanning & Assistance), By End-Use Industry (Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies, Research Organizations, Academic Medical Centers, Hospitals & Clinics), And By Region, Forecast To 2028 Download PDF Brochure
Cellular Health Screening Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Type (Single-test Panels, Multi-test Panels), By Sample Type (Blood, Urine, Saliva, Serum, Others), By Sample Collection Site (At-home, In-office, Hospitals, Diagnostic Laboratories, Others), By Region, Forecast To 2028 Download PDF Brochure
About Reports and Data:
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
LinkedIn | Twitter | Blogs
Read Latest Press Release @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/press-release/global-ventilator-market