New York, October 18, 2021-The global vascular imaging market size is expected to reach USD 12.85 Billion in 2028 and register a revenue CAGR of 6.9% over the forecast period, according to the latest report by Reports and Data. Increasing geriatric population and rising adoption of technologically advanced imaging modalities are some key factors expected to drive market revenue growth over the forecast period. In addition, increasing technological advancements in vascular ultrasound imaging techniques and technologies is further expected to also drive revenue growth of the market.
Increasing geriatric population and rising adoption of technologically advanced imaging modalities are some key factors driving market revenue growth
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/4193
Rising focus on developing more technologically advanced diagnostic imaging modalities to detect, diagnose, and prevent cardiovascular diseases at an early stage is expected to continue to support market revenue growth. Rapid advancements in technologies in noninvasive imaging plays a prominent role, not only in diagnosis of Cardiovascular Diseases (CVDs), but also in developing appropriate therapies and prognosis, and reducing healthcare costs/expenditure, as well as for providing value-based care. Rapid developments in MRI techniques capable of imaging biological processes, including inflammation, neovascularization, and mechanical forces, can aid in advancing understanding of atherothrombotic disease. Superb Microvascular Imaging (SMI) is a novel imaging technique enables detection of microvascular flow without the use of any contrast agent. The novel technology is a technologically advanced ultrasound imaging technique that utilizes advanced clutter suppression algorithm for extracting flow signals from blood vessels and helps in identification and detection of very small vascular structures, thereby ensuring greater clinical accuracy. These are some key factors expected to boost revenue growth of the market going ahead.
Rapid increase in the global geriatric population and rise in prevalence of comorbidities such as diabetes, cancer, hypertension, osteoporosis, and lung disease are expected to increase prevalence rate of cardiovascular diseases and drive adoption of advanced diagnostic techniques to accurately evaluate the pathologic conditions. This is expected to boost revenue growth of the market. However, lack of skilled healthcare professionals is expected to restrain market growth to a certain extent over the forecast period.
Some Key Highlights From the Report:
- In December 2019, Samsung Medison Co. Ltd. announced the launch of novel ultrasound system with more innovative features. The new technology offers a detailed view of blood flow with enhanced spatial and temporal resolutions and provide 3-D based vascular images.
- Coronary angiography segment is expected to account for largest revenue share over the forecast period, attributable to increasing application of this procedure to detect blockages in the coronary arteries, and to diagnose and treat various heart and blood vessels conditions.
- Computed tomography angiography segment revenue is expected to expand at a robust CAGR over the forecast period owing to increasing demand for minimally invasive technique, various advantages offered by computed tomography such as safety, accurate and fast results, and high resolution image to detect and evaluate aneurysms and blockage
- Hospital segment is expected to lead in terms of revenue share over the forecast period owing to wide availability of different types of imaging equipment, rising adoption of refurbished vascular imaging systems by small and medium sized hospitals, and increasing number of surgical and imaging procedures performed in these facilities due to rising patient inflow.
- Asia Pacific market revenue is expected to expand at a rapid CAGR over the forecast period owing to increasing incidence rate of vascular-related diseases, rise in targeted population, increasing investment by international key players to develop novel therapeutics and new treatment approaches, and increasing number of favorable government initiatives.
- Some major players in the global market include Siemens Healthineers AG, GE Healthcare Inc., Carestream Health Inc., Koninklijke Philips NV, Samsung Medison Co. Ltd., Toshiba Medical Systems Corporation, Mindray Medical International Ltd., Shimadzu Corporation, Evena Medical Inc., and Omega Medical Imaging LLC.
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/4193
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the vascular imaging market based on procedure, technology, application, end-use, and region:
Procedure Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Coronary Angiography
- Peripheral Angiography
- Neurovascular Angiography
- Vascular Ultrasound Procedures
Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging Angiography
- Computed Tomography Angiography
- Nuclear Imaging
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Diagnostic Imaging Centers
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/4193
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Similar Research reports by Reports and Data of Pharma and Healthcare Industry:
Clinical Immunoanalyzer Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report by Product (CLIA, ELISA, FIA, Others), by Application (Hospital, Clinic, Others), by Region, Competitive Strategies and Segment Forecasts, 2016-2026
Medical Alert Systems Market By Type (Landline Type, Mobile Type, Standalone type), By Application Type (Inside The Home, Outside The Home), And Region-Global Forecast To 2027
Erythrocyte Sedimentation Rate (ESR) Analyzers Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Type (Automatic Sedimentation Rate Analyzer, Semi-automatic Sedimentation Rate Analyzer, Manual Sedimentation Rate Analyzer), By End-user (Hospitals, Diagnostic Laboratories, Academic & Research Institutes, Others), And By Region, Forecast To 2027
Needle Free Injection Systems Market By Type (Liquid-Based Needle-Free Injectors, Projectile/Depot-Based Needle-Free Injectors), By Application (Vaccine Delivery, Insulin Delivery, Others), And Region- Global Forecasts To 2027
About Reports and Data:
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Read Latest Press Release @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/press-release/global-vascular-imaging-market