New York, October 11, 2021 – Reports and Data has published its latest report titled “Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Market, By Product Type (Eyes and Face, Respiratory Protection, Hands and Arms, Feet and Legs, Head Protection, Protective Clothing, Protective Footwear), By End-use Industry (Healthcare Industry, Food & Beverage Industry, Chemical Industry, Construction Industry, Oil & Gas Industry, Manufacturing Industry, Transportation Industry, Others), By Hazard Type (Electrical, Biological, Chemical, Fire), And Region – Global Forecast To 2028”
Increasing cases of COVID-19 worldwide, rapid industrialization, and stringent workplace safety regulations are among the major factors accounting for market revenue growth
Download sample @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3040
According to Reports and Data, the global personal protective equipment (PPE) market size was USD 52.77 billion in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 91.55 billion in 2028 and register a revenue CAGR of 7.6% during the forecast period, 2021-2028.
Drivers, Restraints, and Opportunities:
Personal protective equipment (PPE) consist of safety equipment worn by the user for protection against dangers or risks in the workplace. Stringent government regulations for workplace safety is one of the key factors driving the global personal protective equipment (PPE) market growth. For instance, the U.S. Department of Labor and Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) has imposed stringent norms for employees’ safety in workplaces across the U.S. Moreover, the global market for personal protective equipment has gained major momentum in 2020 due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Increasing cases of COVID-19 infection worldwide, growing awareness of hygiene among people, increasing initiatives by healthcare facilities and government health agencies to curb the spread of the virus, and unprecedented surge in demand for personal protective equipment (PPE) are major factors driving growth of the global market revenue. Rise in domestic production of PPE, increasing imports and exports worldwide, and advancements in product design – such as lighter and more comfortable industrial personal protective equipment made with high-quality fabrics, with enhanced safety and improved aesthetics – further bolster the global market revenue growth.
COVID-19 Impact Analysis
- Social distancing and restrictions severely disrupted businesses and operations
- Lockdowns caused disruptions in transportation and logistics
- Impacted manufacturing activities and mining operations globally
- Took a toll on economy of various countries
- Caused sudden and drastic downturn in economic activity
- Disrupted agriculture, fisheries, dairy, and other sectors
- Caused loss of employment and financial crisis
- Supply impacts were further compounded owing to reduced disposable income
- Emergence of variants continue to cause concerns and impact normal routines
To know more about the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/personal-protective-equipment-ppe-market
Hands and Arms Protection Segment Accounted for Largest Revenue in 2020:
Based on product type, the hands and arms protection segment is accounted for the largest revenue share in the global personal protective equipment (PPE) in 2020. Increasing usage of hands and arms protection equipment in the healthcare, manufacturing, food & beverage, construction, and several other industries, increasing risks associated with highly corrosive and hazardous industrial chemicals, and growing demand for protective gloves in the healthcare, food processing, construction, and oil & gas sectors for protection against the novel coronavirus are key factors driving growth of this segment.
Healthcare Industry Dominated Other End-use Industries in 2020:
Among end-use industries, the healthcare industry acquired the largest revenue share in 2020, owing to various favorable factors. Rising spread of the novel coronavirus across the globe, substantial growth in demand for personal protective equipment, rapidly surging demand for demand for personal protective equipment among frontline healthcare workers, and increasing rate of hospital admissions due to surging COVID-19 cases are among the principal factors driving the growth of this segment.
Asia Pacific to Lead in Terms of Revenue CAGR:
The personal protective equipment (PPE) market in Asia Pacific was the most dominant in terms of revenue CAGR in 2020, mainly owing to rapid spread of the novel coronavirus disease – especially in India and China – and considerably rising demand for personal protective equipment including facial masks, shields, and N95 respirators. The regional market growth is further attributed to rapid industrialization, growing use of personal protective equipment in the healthcare, manufacturing, food & beverage, construction, chemical, automotive, and electronics industries, and increasing government initiatives towards workers’ safety in workplaces.
Major Companies in the Market Include:
- Honeywell International, Inc.
- Lakeland Industries, Inc.
- Ansell Ltd.
- Avon Rubber plc
- COFRA S.r.l.
- Uvex Safety Group
- Lindstrom Group
- BartelsRieger Atemschutztechnik GmbH
- Rock Fall Ltd.
- Mine Safety Appliances (MSA) Company
- Radians, Inc.
- Polison Corp.
- Gateway Safety, Inc.
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/3040
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the global personal protective equipment (PPE) market based on product type, end-use industry, hazard type, and region:
Product Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; Volume, 2018-2028)
- Eyes and Face
- Hands and Arms
- Disposable Gloves
- General Purpose
- Chemical Handling
- Sterile Gloves
- Surgical Gloves
- Durable Gloves
- Mechanical Gloves
- Chemical Handling
- Feet and Legs
- Respiratory Protection
- Air-purifying Respirators
- Supplied Air Respirators
- Head Protection
- Protective Clothing
- Heat & Flame Protection
- Chemical Defending
- Cleanroom Clothing
- Mechanical Protective Clothing
- Protective Footwear
End-use Industry Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; Volume, 2018-2028)
- Healthcare Industry
- Food & Beverage Industry
- Chemical Industry
- Construction Industry
- Oil & Gas Industry
- Manufacturing Industry
- Transportation Industry
Hazard Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; Volume, 2018-2028)
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; Volume, 2018-2028)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Buy Now Premium Research Report – https://www.reportsanddata.com/checkout-form/3040
Some points on how the report benefits stakeholders:
- The reports include historical (2018–2020) and forecast (2021–2028) data points, revenues, and CAGR in table, figure, and chart formats, with detailed and qualitative, supporting written information for each.
- Revenue break-up is provided for each segment in these formats for global, regional, and for each country in the respective region for each year between 2018 and 2028.
- The report contains insights regarding growth drivers, restraints, opportunities, trends, company profiles, strategic developments, expansion details, product launches, and various other aspects related to the market.
- The report contains data and information on customers, competitors, vendors/distributors, and other players and in the global marketplace.
- Market research analysis is vital for all crucial business strategies and can aid in numerous ways and to provide a clearer understanding about strategies being deployed by competitors, product launches, competitive analysis, technological advancements and various other factors that enhance sales of a firm or perhaps provide insights to focus on merger and acquisition as a strategy or enter into strategic agreements or joint ventures etc.
- The report contains company profiles of the top companies operating in the market along with their respective revenue and operating segments, geographical reach, market footprint, headquarters, growth rates, recent developments, product /services, expansion strategies, investments in expansion, and more.
Similar Research reports by Reports and Data of Materials and Chemicals Industry:
Methane Sulfonic Acid Market, By Product Type (Pharmaceutical Grade, Industrial Grade), By Application (Electroplating, Pharmaceuticals & Medicine, Organic Synthesis, Others), and By Region Forecast to 2028 Download PDF Brochure
UV Light Disinfection Market, By Application (Water & Wastewater, Surfaces, Others), By End-use (Residential, Commercial, Industrial, Municipal), By Component (UV Lamps, Reactor Chambers), and By Region Forecast to 2028 Download PDF Brochure
Spray Adhesives Market, By Type (Solvent-based, Water-based, Hot Melt), By Chemical Composition (Epoxy, Polyurethane, Synthetic Rubber, Vinyl Acetate Ethylene), By End-use (Furniture, Packaging, Textile, Construction, Transportation) and By Region Forecast to 2028 Download PDF Brochure
R410A Refrigerant Market, By Type (Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM), Aftermarket), By Application (Domestic, Industrial, Commercial, Chillers, Split AC, VRF, Window, MAC), and By Region Forecast to 2028 Download PDF Brochure
Hydrochlorofluorocarbon (HCFC) Refrigerant Market, By Refrigerant Type (R-22, R-123, R-124, R-142b, Others), By Application (Refrigeration, Air-conditioning), By End-use (Commercial, Domestic, Transportation, Industrial), and By Region Forecast to 2028 Download PDF Brochure
About Reports and Data:
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Read Latest Press Release @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/press-release/global-personal-protective-equipment-ppe-market