Liquid Biopsy Market Overview:
Increasing incidence of cancer is expected to propel the growth of the global biopsy devices market over the forecast period. For instance, in 2021, an estimated 281,550 new cases of invasive breast cancer are expected to be diagnosed in women, along with 49,290 new cases of non-invasive (in situ) breast cancer. Moreover, approval and launch of new products are also expected to aid in the growth of the market. For instance, in October 2021, Quanterix Corporation received Breakthrough Device designation from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration for its Simoa phospho-Tau 181 (pTau-181) blood test as an aid in the diagnostic evaluation of Alzheimer’s disease.
Increasing investment in the R&D of liquid biopsy is expected to offer lucrative growth opportunities for players in the global liquid biopsy market. For instance, in March 2020, BillionToOne, Inc. raised US$ 15 million to support the commercial expansion of UNITY, a prenatal screen that directly assesses the baby’s risk for common and severe inherited disorders.
Major players in the global liquid biopsy market are focused on the approval and launch of new devices in order to expand their product portfolio. For instance, in January 2020, Zomedica Pharmaceuticals Corp., a veterinary diagnostic and pharmaceutical company, announced completing the development and manufacturing of its reference lab cancer liquid biopsy platform for canine cancers.
Major players in the market are also focused on adopting partnership and collaboration strategies in order to enhance their market share. For instance, in October 2021, Caris Life Sciences, a molecular science company, partnered with ESSA Pharma Inc., a clinical-stage pharmaceutical company, for liquid biopsy profiling to assess genetic profiles utilizing Caris’ Whole Transcriptome Sequencing and Whole Exome Sequencing platform.
Request for Sample Copy of this Report @ https://www.stratagemmarketinsights.com/sample/12842
- Increasing incidence of cancer is expected to propel the growth of the global biopsy devices market over the forecast period
- Major players in the market are focused on adopting partnership and collaboration strategies in order to enhance their market share. For instance, in February 2020, Foundation Medicine, Inc. and Chugai Pharmaceutical, Ltd. collaborated with the National Cancer Center (NCC) for the use of FoundationOneLiquid, Foundation Medicine’s laboratory-developed liquid biopsy test, in the third stage of SCRUM-Japan, a cancer genomic screening consortium in Japan.
Liquid Biopsy Market – Competitive Assessment:
Major players operating in the global liquid biopsy market include, Illumina, Inc., Roche AG, Natera, Inc., Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings (LabCorp), Qiagen N.V., Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Exact Sciences Corp., Biocept, Inc., Genomic Health, Inc., Guardant Health, TrovaGene Inc., CareDx Inc., Adaptive Biotechnologies Corporation, and Biocartis SA.
Liquid Biopsy Market Scope and Coverage –
|Base Year:||2020||Market Size in 2021:||US$ XX Mn/Bn|
|Historical Data for:||2017 to 2020||Forecast Period:||2021 to 2028|
|Forecast Period 2021 to 2028 CAGR:||XX%||2028 Value Projection:||US$ XX Mn/Bn|
|Geographies covered:||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East, and Africa|
|Segments covered:||By Types, By Applications, By End-Users|
Illumina, Inc., Roche AG, Natera, Inc., Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings (LabCorp), Qiagen N.V., Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Exact Sciences Corp., Biocept, Inc., Genomic Health, Inc., Guardant Health, TrovaGene Inc., CareDx Inc., Adaptive Biotechnologies Corporation, and Biocartis SA.
|Growth Drivers:||Available in Final Report|
|Restraints & Challenges:||Available in Final Report|
|Customization Scope:||Get 15% free Customization to the existing scope of the report. Addition or alteration to country, regional & segment scope|
The updated report, free extract available, comes with an option to access premium features that covers extensive past, current, and future data. Other valuable updates to the global Liquid Biopsy Market report include a reviewed and refined pricing model for manufacturing and launch prices. The report incorporates new content to help give decision-makers key knowledge about the market and offers up-to-date forecasts accounting for the economic situation and impact of COVID-19.
For More Information or Query or Customization Before Buying, Visit @ https://www.stratagemmarketinsights.com/quiry/12842
Global Liquid Biopsy Market, By Products & Services:
- Reagents & Kits
Global Liquid Biopsy Market, By Sample:
- Cell Free DNA (cfDNA)
- Circulating Tumor Cells (CTC)
Global Liquid Biopsy Market, By Application:
- Oncology Testing
- Noninvasive Prenatal Testing
- Transplant Care
Global Liquid Biopsy Market, By End User:
- Research Laboratories
- Diagnostic Laboratories
Geographic Segment Covered in the Report:
The Liquid Biopsy Market report provides information about the market area, which is further subdivided into sub-regions and countries/regions. In addition to the market share in each country and sub-region, this section of this report also contains information on profit opportunities. This section of the report mentions the market share and growth rate of each region, country, and sub-region during the estimated period.
- North America (USA and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, and the rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, and the rest of the Asia Pacific region)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and the rest of Latin America)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC and rest of the Middle East and Africa)
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
–> The trendy developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by means of the essential market players
–> The segment that is anticipated to dominate the market as properly as the segment which holds the highest CAGR in the forecast period
–> Current and future of global Liquid Biopsy market outlook in the developed and rising markets
–> Regions/countries that are anticipated to witness the quickest growth rates at some stage in the forecast period
Purchase This Report with 15% Discount on Customization (Single User License Price 3000 USD) – https://www.stratagemmarketinsights.com/cart/12842
Key Questions Answered by the Report:
- What is the estimated market size for the year 2021?
- What will be market growth till 2028, and what will be the resultant market size over the next Eight Years?
- What is the Impact of Covid-19 on market growth? How is Industry mitigating the associated risk, and overcoming the associated challenge?
- What are key market drivers, restraints, and future opportunities? How are they impacting the market dynamics and subsequent analysis of the associated trends?
- Which segment or region will drive or lead market growth, and Why?
- Who are the entities in the ecosystem of the market? How are they connected? How are they performing?
- A comprehensive mapping of all the market participants, and detailed competitive intelligence on each of them.
- What are the key strategies adopted by market players? An in-depth analysis of these strategies and their impact on competition and revenue growth.
Custom research is one of the most crucial components of the business strategy that helps an organization gain insight into a specific business sector, aligned with its specific area of interest. Thus, SMI offers more accurate, pragmatic, and actionable information specifically tailored to suit your business needs.
Who We Are:
Stratagem Market Insights is a management consulting organization providing market intelligence and consulting services worldwide. We bring the expertise of consultants with a cumulative industry experience of more than 70 years. The firm has been providing quantified B2B research and currently offers services to over 350+ customers worldwide. We strive to offer sapient solutions, expert consultations, and tailored/customized solutions. Our team includes analysts that leverage their years of experience and expertise to create accurate and error-free reports. The domain-specific teams are constantly focused on tracking markets, aiding our clients to gain a competitive edge through high-quality market intelligence. We offer an array of services including, syndicated research, advisory and consulting research process outsourcing, and content management.
Stratagem Market Insights
1001 4th Ave, #3200 Seattle, WA 98154
Phone: US +12067016702 / UK +4402081334027 / JAPAN +815055391737