Rising prevalence of obesity and cardiovascular diseases and increasing demand for personalized nutrition among athletes are key factors driving market revenue growth
The global nutrigenomics market size is expected to reach USD 1,289.7 Million in 2028 and register a steady CAGR over the forecast period, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. Market revenue growth is primarily driven by rising prevalence of obesity and cardiovascular diseases due to sedentary lifestyle and changing food habits. According to the World Health Organization (WHO), Cardiovascular Diseases (CVDs) are the leading cause of deaths globally. As estimated 17.9 million people died from cardiovascular diseases in 2019, which represents almost 32% of all global deaths. More than four out of five cardiovascular deaths are due to strokes and heart attacks, and one-third of these deaths occur prematurely in individuals under 70 years of age.
Majority of heart diseases can be prevented with healthy lifestyle choices and by maintaining a personalized diet. Rising importance of nutritious food and personalized diet in order to minimize risk of chronic diseases such as cardiovascular diseases, obesity, cancers, and type 2 diabetes is expected to boost revenue growth of the market during the forecast period. Rising popularity of personalized nutrition among athletes is also driving market growth. Shift from one-size-fits-all group approach towards personalization of diets among sport dietitians and nutritionists is fueling demand for nutrigenomics testing in the sports industry.
Establishment of pan-national organizations is expected to increase international collaborations around nutrigenomics research. Rising number of diet related disorders in developing countries is also boosting research and development activities related to nutrigenomics.
You Can Download Free Sample PDF Copy of Nutrigenomics Market at https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/787
Some Key Highlights From the Report
- In July 2019, GX Sciences announced the launch of GX Sciences Asia, which would be based in Hong Kong, China. The new global expansion is expected to help the company in accelerating growth in the laboratory / biotechnology medical space. The purpose behind the expansion is to promote growth of genetic testing into the Asian market and continue research regarding personalized medicine and ability to determine unique metabolic needs of patient. The company is expecting to witness the positive impact of nutrigenomics in Asia Pacific.
- Obesity segment accounted for largest revenue share in 2020. Ability of nutrigenomic testing to suggest a personalized diet based on individual’s genetic, phenotypic, and medical information, which would help in reducing obesity, is expected to contribute to its increasing application.
- Reagents and kits segment revenue is expected to expand at a rapid CAGR during the forecast period. Shift from one-size-fits-all group approach towards personalization of diet among the sport dietitians and nutritionists is expected to boost demand for testing kits.
- Revenue from the nutrigenomics market in Asia Pacific is expected to expand at a rapid rate during the forecast period. Increasing number of diet-related disorders in India such as obesity, neural tube defects, diabetes, and cardio-vascular diseases is resulting in increasing nutrigenomics research in the region.
- Some major companies operating in the market include Koninklijke DSM N.V., BASF SE, Danone S.A., Unilever plc, Genova Diagnostics, Nutrigenomix Inc., Metagenics, Inc., GX Sciences Inc., Cell-Logic, and Xcode Life.
Check Our Prices@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/select-license/787
For the purpose of this report, Emergen Research has segmented the global nutrigenomics market on the basis of application, product, and region:
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
- Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
Click to access the Report Study, Read key highlights of the Report and Look at Projected Trends: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/nutrigenomics-market
- Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
- North America
Take a Look at our Related Reports:
Clinical Trial Software Market By Deployment (On-Cloud, On-Premises), By Delivery (Web-Based, Licensed Enterprise, Software as a Service), By End-use (Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies, Contract Research Organizations, and Others, and By Region Forecast to 2028
Embolotherapy Market By Product (Embolic Agents, Embolization Coils, Detachable Balloons, and Others), By Procedure (Transcatheter Arterial Embolization, Transcatheter Arterial Radioembolization, Transcatheter Chemoembolization), By Application, By End-use, and By Region Forecast to 2028
Healthcare Distribution Market By Type (Medical Devices, Biopharmaceutical product, Pharmaceutical product), By End-use (Hospital Pharmacies, Retail Pharmacies), and By Region Forecast to 2028
Face Mask Market By Product Type (Surgical Masks, Respirators), By Material Type (Polyurethane, Polypropylene, Polyester, Cotton), By Usability (Disposable, Reusable), By End-Use (Hospitals & Clinics, Ambulatory Surgical Centers, Research Institutes, Industries, Individuals), and By Region Forecast to 2028
Bariatric Surgery Market Size, Share, Trends, By Device (Implantable Devices, Assisting Devices), By Surgery (Invasive Surgery, Non-Invasive Surgery), By Procedure (Gastric Sleeve Surgery, Adjustable Gastric Band, Gastric Bypass), By End-use, and By Region Forecast to 2028
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
Facebook | LinkedIn | Twitter | Blogs
Read Full Press Release: https://www.emergenresearch.com/press-release/global-nutrigenomics-market