New York, October 29, 2021 –The global metabolomics market size is expected to reach USD 5.10 Billion in 2028 and register a CAGR of 13.2% over the forecast period, according to the latest report by Reports and Data. Rising number of patients suffering from diabetes and increasing prevalence of cancer are factors expected to drive metabolomics market revenue growth.
Increasing incidence of cancer and other chronic disorders is a key factor driving the market growth. Rising demand for personalized medicines and rapid expansion of the pharmaceutical industry are also boosting market growth. In addition, metabolomics is gaining more popularity nowadays, owing to its increasing usage in scientific organizations for better analysis of diseases and biological procedures.
Rising demand for personalized medicines and increasing research expenditure are key factors driving market revenue growth
Download PDF Sample Copy @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/4641
Metabolomics assists in the study of genes and proteins. It is also utilized in the development of biomarkers which are helpful in discovering and developing medicines, as well as managing various diseases. Metabolomics is used in the development of advanced personalized therapies for different disorders such as cardiovascular & metabolic disorders, mental disorders, and other infectious diseases.
However, high costs of tools required for research activities, lack of skilled professionals, and vast amount of complex data generated during scientific research activities are anticipated to hinder metabolomics market growth in the near future.
Some Key Highlights From the Report:
- By application, drug discovery segment is expected grow at significant rate over the forecast period. Many pharmaceutical companies use metabolomics for research & development activities and discovering novel drugs. Metabolomics hypothesis was found to be cost-effective for conducting toxicological studies on drugs. This factor is likely to drive growth of this segment in the upcoming years.
- By end-use, pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies segment is expected grow at a significant rate over the forecast period. Metabolomics is utilized in many pharmaceutical companies in toxicology and disease pathology. It also helps in drug discovery and pre-clinical studies. Use of metabolomics in the biotechnology sector for applications such as nutrigenomics and functional genomics has contributed to market growth.
- Metabolomics market in Asia Pacific is expected to exhibit the fastest revenue CAGR over the forecast period. Rising prevalence of various diseases, increasing geriatric population, and presence of a number of pharmaceutical companies would propel market revenue growth in this region.
- In June 2021, Bruker Corporation launched the FluoroTypeSARS-CoV-2 varID Q assay – a quantitative LiquidArray mid-plexPCR panel. This novel assay panel detects various important mutations to enable laboratories and hospitals to differentiate major viral variants routinely on all positive samples. FluoroTypeSARS-CoV-2 varID Q diagnostic test is very sensitive and detects the SARS-CoV-2 virus using three independent gene targets for high assay robustness, even in case of future additional mutations. The assay achieved a sensitivity of 98% and a specificity of 100% during its clinical performance evaluation study.
- Some companies in the market include Agilent Technologies, Bruker Corporation, Danaher Corporation (SCIEX), LECO Corporation, Shimadzu Corporation, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Waters Corporation, PerkinElmer Inc., Kore Technology Limited, and Human Metabolome Technologies Inc.
To know more about the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/metabolomics-market
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the global metabolomics market based on product & service, end-use, application, indication, and region:
Product & Service Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Metabolomics Separation Tools
- Gas Chromatography
- High-performance Liquid Chromatography
- Ultra-performance Liquid Chromatography
- Capillary Electrophoresis
- Metabolomics Detection Tools
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance (NMR)
- Mass Spectroscopy (MS)
- Surface-Based Mass Analysis
- Bioinformatics Tools and Services
- Bioinformatics Services
- Bioinformatics Tools and Database
End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Academic and Research Institutes
- Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies
- Contract Research Organizations
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Biomarker Discovery
- Drug Discovery
- Toxicology Testing
- Functional Genomics
- Personalized Medicines
Indication Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Cardiovascular Disorders
- Neurological Disorders
- Metabolic Disorders
- Inborn Errors of Metabolism
- Other Indications
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/4641
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Similar Research reports by Reports and Data of Pharma and Healthcare Industry:
Thoracic Catheters Market By Type (Catheter, Analog, Digital), Application Type (Pneumothorax, Pleural Effusion, Other), And Region- Global Forecast To 2027
Medical Stethoscopes Market by Type (Manual and Mechanical Stethoscopes, Digital Stethoscopes), Application Type (Hospitals, Clinics, Others), and Region- Global Forecast to 2027
Human Growth Hormone Market Size, Growth & Analysis By Product Type (Powder, Solvent), By Route of Administration (Subcutaneous, Intravenous, Oral, Intramuscular), By Application (Growth Hormone Deficiency, Prader-Willi Syndrome, Turner Syndrome, Idiopathic Short Stature, Others), By Distribution Channel (Hospitals, Online Pharmacies, Retail Pharmacies), By Region, Forecast To 2027
Blood Bags Market By Type (Single, Double, Triple, Quadruple And Others), By Application Type (Blood Banks, Hospitals And Others), And Region-Global Forecast To 2027
Patient Temperature Management Devices Market Analysis By Product Type (Patient Warming Systems, Convective Warming Systems, Intravascular Warming Systems, Surface Warming Systems), By Application (Perioperative Care, Acute Care, Newborn Care, Others), By End-User (Surgical Centers, Emergency Care Units, Ambulatory Sites), And By Region, Forecast To 2027
About Reports and Data:
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Read Latest Press Release @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/press-release/global-metabolomics-market