New York, October 18, 2021-The global ketones market size is expected to reach USD 745.2 Million in 2028 and register a revenue CAGR of 6.1% over the forecast period, according to the latest report by Reports and Data. Steady market revenue growth can be attributed to rising awareness about various health benefits of ketones and ketone-based products. Ketones, such as camphor, is present in various essential oils, including rosemary essential and spike lavender oils that are used in aromatherapy to stimulate nerve endings for pain relief and help in deep breathing. Also, camphor is present in consumer products, including Vicks VaporRub to provide relief from lung pain and is a key component in several cough and cold medicine available over the counter. Moreover, ketones, such as menthone, clears the lungs of congestion and offers relief from conditions induced by fever and illness, such as headache and nausea, and is often used in muscle cooling medicines and balms.
Rising demand for ketones as an ingredient in cosmetic products and rapid growth of the global pharmaceuticals industry are key factors driving market revenue growth
Download PDF Sample @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/4192
Rising demand for ketones from cosmetics and personal care industries is also driving market revenue growth to a significant extent. Ketones are often used in nail polish removers, and are also in nail polish, cleansing products, bath products, fragrance products, and skin care and hair care products.
However, high cost of ketone supplements and various side effects of ketone may hamper market revenue growth to some extent over the forecast period. In addition, various steps are involved in the production ketones as well the mentioned complexities are reasons for high cost. Also, intake of ketone-based products may result in dehydration and cause symptoms including dizziness, fatigue, and irritation.
Some Key Highlights from the Report:
- Among the type segments, ketone esters segment revenue is expected to register rapid growth rate over the forecast period. Esters contain more Beta-Hydroxybutyrate (BHB), which is a type of ketone produced in the human body, and can increase levels of ketones in the blood more than that compared to ketone salts. Ketone esters are the strongest of the ketone supplements and could keep the body in ketosis for longer than other types.
- Among the application segments, the supplements segment accounted for largest revenue share in 2020. Ketone supplements offer various benefits such as enhanced athletic performance, cancer prevention, and have anti-inflammatory properties, aid in weight loss, cognitive improvement, and healthier skin. Increasing awareness among consumers about healthy living is another factor fueling demand for ketone supplements.
- Asia Pacific ketone market is expected to register fastest revenue CAGR over forecast period, attributed to presence of a larger consumer base, increasing geriatric population, and rapid growth of the food & beverage industry. Additionally, rising disposable income, especially among middle-class families, is fueling market growth in the region.
- In February 2019, Juvenescence Ltd., which is a pharmaceutical company engaged in developing aging therapies, entered into collaborative agreement with the Buck Institute for Research on Aging with the establishment of BHB Therapeutics, Ltd. This joint venture has been formed to emphasize on innovative approaches to protect against diseases associated with old age through ketosis.
- Major players in the market include Pruvit Ventures Inc., Sapien Products LLC, Volkem Chemical LLP, BPI Sports, KetoneAid Inc., Finaflex, Keto and Company, Ketologic, Compound Solutions Inc., and Ion Labs Inc.
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/4192
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the ketone market based on type, form, distribution channel, application, and region:
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- Ketone Salts
- Ketone Oil
- Ketone Esters
- Raspberry Ketone
Form Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- Food & Beverage
- Cosmetics & Personal Care
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/4192
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Similar Research reports by Reports and Data of Pharma and Healthcare Industry:
Patient Temperature Management Devices Market Analysis By Product Type (Patient Warming Systems, Convective Warming Systems, Intravascular Warming Systems, Surface Warming Systems), By Application (Perioperative Care, Acute Care, Newborn Care, Others), By End-User (Surgical Centers, Emergency Care Units, Ambulatory Sites), And By Region, Forecast To 2027
Cochlear Implant (CI) Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report by Fitting Type (Unilateral, Bilateral), by End-User (Adults, Pediatric), by Region, Competitive Strategies and Segment Forecasts, 2018-2028
Sphygmomanometers Market By Type (Mercury, Aneroid, Digital), By Application Type (Hospital, Clinic, Family, Others), And Region-Global Forecast To 2027
Bioreactors and Fermenters Market By Type (Single-use Bioreactors, Multiple-use Bioreactors), By Process (Fed-batch, Continuous, Batch), By End-Use (Biopharmaceutical Companies, CROs, Academic & Research Institutions), and By Region, Global Forecast to 2028
About Reports and Data:
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Read Latest Press Release @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/press-release/global-ketones-market