Global Infectious Disease Therapeutics Market Size & CAGR (2021 to 2026)
The size of the global infectious disease therapeutics market is estimated to be growing at a CAGR of 7.96% from 2021 to 2026. The market was worth USD 113.5 billion in 2021 and is predicted to reach USD 166.46 billion by 2026.
Impact of COVID-19 on the global infectious disease therapeutics market:
The COVID-19 pandemic had a negative impact on the infectious disease treatments market in the first half of 2020 due to the nationwide lockdowns. As a result, the concerned manufacturing activities and research and development activities had been partially postponed. However, after the unlock of lockdown, the market gained its moments. It positively impacts most companies’ total revenues, but it positively impacted the infectious disease diagnostics market since infectious disease diagnostic procedures were used for COVID-19 testing. With the COVID-19 pandemic, dealing with infectious diseases has become a primary medical concern throughout the world. Apart from vaccinations and therapeutic medicines, there is an increasing demand for more accurate and easy testing methods and the expansion of testing structures. In addition, regulatory agencies used a variety of techniques to accelerate the approval of diagnostic products. As a result, companies have made strategic decisions to implement COVID-19 quick testing, maintain revenue, and minimize COVID-19’s impact on their operating capabilities.
Browse TOC and the other details of the global infectious disease therapeutics market research report that spread through 182 pages @ https://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/infectious-Disease-therapeutics-market
KEY DRIVING FACTORS:
Growing number of infectious viruses every year and Y-O-Y growth in the prevalence of infectious diseases such as human immunodeficiency virus, tuberculosis, and human papillomavirus across the globe are primarily driving the global infectious diseases therapeutics market.
Also, the growing number of patients’ expiration and introduction of various generic drugs are expected to fuel the market growth. On the other hand, the rising prevalence of malaria, influenza, and hepatitis A, B, and C leads to the cause of death, which is significantly influencing the market growth. According to the World Health Organization (WHO), around 32,000 estimated tuberculosis deaths and approximately 3 23,000 new tuberculosis cases were reported in Europe. Furthermore, according to the European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC) data, around 44,000 persons died in Europe in February 2018 from respiratory illnesses related to seasonal influenza, out of approximately 6,50,000 deaths worldwide.
In addition, the growing geriatric population is considered one of the key growth contributors of the infectious disease growth contributors; the elderly population is vulnerable to various contagious diseases. In the recent past, there has been a significant increase in infectious diseases. In addition, the recent global pandemic infectious diseases covid-19 has had a positive impact on the disease therapeutics market due to the widespread across more than 180 countries, including China.
Moreover, initiatives taken by the government for implementing medical tourism to create healthcare awareness about infectious diseases are positively influencing the market growth during the forecast period. Furthermore, key market players in the region are investing in research and development activities which are expected to provide lucrative new growth opportunities to the market growth. Government and various private organizations’ investments and funding for the development of healthcare infrastructure and new drug laboratories are expected to boost the market growth. On the other hand, the favorable reimbursement policies and the presence of key drug manufacturers across developing countries are expected to augment the growth of the infectious disease therapeutics market.
However, the low penetration of anti-infective and the availability of alternative drugs are estimated to limit the growth rate of the global infectious disease therapeutics market.
Avail free sample brochure of the report to evaluate the usefulness, ask a copy @ https://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/infectious-Disease-therapeutics-market/request-sample
KEY MARKET INSIGHTS:
- Based on the mode of treatment, the drug mode of treatment segment is estimated to account for the largest share of the global infectious disease therapeutics market over the forecast period. The segment growth is attributed to the increasing prevalence of various infectious diseases, growing healthcare expenditure, and the availability of advanced infrastructure. In addition, the growing geriatric population is significantly contributing to the drugs segment.
- Based on the target organism, the Antibacterial segment held the majority share of the global infectious disease therapeutics market in 2020. The growing prevalence of infectious diseases such as HIV, hepatitis A, B and C, and Tuberculosis are driving the segment growth. However, the growing disposable income in developed countries is expanding the market growth.
- The bacterial infection type is anticipated to register a predominant share during the forecast period based on the infection type. Technological advancements in the healthcare sector and the adoption of innovative products are boosting segment growth.
- North America will dominate the global infectious diseases therapeutics market during the forecast period based on the region. The regional market growth is attributed to the availability of advanced healthcare infrastructure, growing awareness, and favorable reimbursement policies. In the regional market, the U.S. held the largest share of the market, and the increasing prevalence of infectious diseases, technological advancements, and escalating funding and investments from the government is fuelling the market growth.
- On the other hand, the APAC is one of the fastest-growing regions globally in the infectious disease therapeutics market and is anticipated to continue its growth throughout the forecast period. The emerging countries in the region, such as China, India, and Japan, are accelerating regional market growth. In addition, improving healthcare sectors, supportive government policies, and growing infectious diseases contribute to market growth.
- The global infectious diseases therapeutics market is dominated by companies such as Johnson & Johnson, F. Hoffmann-La Roche, Novartis, AstraZeneca, GlaxoSmithKline, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Merck & Co, Pfizer, AbbVie, Eli Lilly, Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma, and Isis Pharmaceuticals.
The report can be customized as per requirements; talk to our analyst team @ https://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/infectious-Disease-therapeutics-market/customization
SEGMENTS COVERED IN THIS REPORT:
By Mode of Treatment:
By Target Organism:
By Infection type:
By Distribution Channels:
- North America
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
BROWSE REGIONAL REPORTS:
- North America Infectious Disease Therapeutics Market
- Europe Infectious Disease Therapeutics Market
- APAC Infectious Disease Therapeutics Market
- Latin America Infectious Disease Therapeutics Market
- MEA Infectious Disease Therapeutics Market
Market Data Forecast is a firm working in market research, business intelligence, and consulting. We have rich research and consulting experience for various business domains to cater to individual and corporate clients’ needs.
Market Data Forecast