New York, October 12, 2021 – Reports and Data has published its latest report titled “Gelatin Market, By Source (Porcine, Bovine Skin, Bovine Bone, Fish & Poultry), By Application (Food & Beverages, Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare, Nutraceuticals, Others), By Type (Type A, Type B), By Function (Thickening, Gelling, Stabilizing, Others), and By Region, Forecast to 2028”
Rising demand for gelatin from the sports nutrition industry, rising food safety standards, and increasing application in the pharmaceutical industry are some key factors driving market growth
Download sample @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1261
According to Reports and Data, the global gelatin market size was USD 418.25 million in 2020 and is expected to register a revenue CAGR of 6.4% during the forecast period, 2021-2028.
Drivers, Restraints, and Opportunities
Gelatin is transparent, colourless, and flavourless food ingredient in soups, sauces, gummy candies, broths, cosmetics, marshmallows, and medications. It is obtained by boiling skin, ligaments, tendons, and/or bones with water. Gelatin has high protein content and offer numerous health benefits including healthy body tissues, gives skin its healthy appearance, promote a healthy mucosal lining, minimizes joint pain associated with inflammation, help people suffering with type 2 diabetes, improve sleep quality, and help promote weight loss. Therefore, increasing awareness regarding the benefits of gelatin is expected to positively impact revenue growth of the market over the forecast period.
The usage of gelatin in the pharmaceutical and biomedical industries has risen dramatically in recent years. In regenerative medicine, gelatin is increasingly being employed to make hydrogels that promote cell development. Gelatin also lowers production costs, simplifies manufacturing procedures, and ensures that active pharmaceutical ingredients (API) dissolution rates are enhanced.
However, consumption of gelatin obtained from pigs is forbidden or restricted in many religions and cultures, vegetarians and vegans also do not prefer gelatin, and gelatin is responsible for severe allergic reactions in individuals. These are some major factors expected to restrain global gelatin market revenue growth over the forecast period.
COVID-19 Impact Analysis
- Social distancing and restrictions severely disrupted businesses and operations
- Lockdowns caused disruptions in transportation and logistics
- Impacted manufacturing activities and mining operations globally
- Took a toll on economy of various countries
- Caused sudden and drastic downturn in economic activity
- Disrupted agriculture, fisheries, dairy, and other sectors
- Caused loss of employment and financial crisis
- Supply impacts were further compounded owing to reduced disposable income
- Emergence of variants continue to cause concerns and impact normal routines
Porcine to Account for Largest Revenue Share:
Porcine segment is expected to account for largest revenue share in the global market over the forecast period attributed as it contains high amount of amino acids and is widely used in desserts, dairy, beverage, confectionary, and meat, among others. In addition, porcine collagen also offers beauty and health benefits and this has increases demand for porcine gelatin in the market.
To know more about the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/gelatin-market
Stabilizing Segment to Dominate Other Function Segment:
Stabilizing segment is expected to dominate other function segment over the forecast period attributed to rising use of gelatin as a stabilizer in ice creams, pasta, jams, jellies, yogurt, and other food products.
North America to Account for a Significantly Large Revenue Share:
North America is expected to account for a significantly large revenue share over the forecast period owing to rising awareness regarding health benefits of gelatin, wide application of gelatin in bakery products, and presence of key players in the region.
Asia Pacific to Lead in Terms of Revenue CAGR:
Asia Pacific market revenue is expected to expand at a robust revenue CAGR over the forecast period attributed to rapid expansion of the R&D activities, and increasing application of gelatin in pharmaceutical industries. In addition, rapid growth of food and beverages sector due to increasing population in some countries in the region, drive revenue growth of the APAC market.
Major Companies in the Market Include:
- Darling Ingredients
- Trobas Gelatine
- Junca Gelatines
- Tessenderlo Group
- Nitta Gelatin
- Lapi Gelatine
- Sterling Biotech Group
- India Gelatine & Chemicals
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1261
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the global gelatin market on the source, application, function, type and region:
Source Outlook (Revenue in Million USD; Volume, Kilo Tons; 2020–2028)
- Porcine Skin
- Bovine Skin
- Cattle Bone
- Fish & Poultry
Function Outlook (Revenue in Million USD; Volume, Kilo Tons; 2020–2028)
- Gelling Agent
Type Outlook (Revenue in Million USD; Volume, Kilo Tons; 2020–2028)
- Type A
- Type B
Application Outlook (Revenue in Million USD; Volume, Kilo Tons; 2020–2028)
- Food & beverages
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Buy Now Premium Research Report – https://www.reportsanddata.com/checkout-form/1261
Some points on how the report benefits stakeholders:
- The reports include historical (2018–2020) and forecast (2021–2028) data points, revenues, and CAGR in table, figure, and chart formats, with detailed and qualitative, supporting written information for each.
- Revenue break-up is provided for each segment in these formats for global, regional, and for each country in the respective region for each year between 2018 and 2028.
- The report contains insights regarding growth drivers, restraints, opportunities, trends, company profiles, strategic developments, expansion details, product launches, and various other aspects related to the market.
- The report contains data and information on customers, competitors, vendors/distributors, and other players and in the global marketplace.
- Market research analysis is vital for all crucial business strategies and can aid in numerous ways and to provide a clearer understanding about strategies being deployed by competitors, product launches, competitive analysis, technological advancements and various other factors that enhance sales of a firm or perhaps provide insights to focus on merger and acquisition as a strategy or enter into strategic agreements or joint ventures etc.
- The report contains company profiles of the top companies operating in the market along with their respective revenue and operating segments, geographical reach, market footprint, headquarters, growth rates, recent developments, product /services, expansion strategies, investments in expansion, and more.
Similar Research reports by Reports and Data of Food and Beverage Industry:
Spices and Seasonings Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Type (Salts & Salt Substitutes, Hot Spices, Aromatic Spices, Others), By End-User (Food Processing, Catering, Households, Others), And By Region, Forecast To 2027 Download PDF Brochure
Instant Coffee Market , Online Sales, Others), By Region, Forecast To 2027 Download PDF Brochure
Global Sugar Excipients Market Size By Product (Actual Sugars, Sugar Alcohols, Artificial Sweeteners), By Type (Powders/granules, Direct Compression Sugars, Crystals, Syrups), By Application (Fillers and Diluents, Flavouring agents, Tonicity agents), And By Region, Global Forecast to 2028 Download PDF Brochure
Vitamin B4 Market Size, Trends & Analysis, By Grade (Feed Grade, Food Grade, Pharma Grade), By Application (Animal Feeding, Food Additives, Health Supplements, Pharmaceuticals, Others), and By Region, Forecast to 2027 Download PDF Brochure
Vitamin H (Biotin) Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Grade (Feed Grade, Food Grade, Pharma Grade), By Application (Animal Feeding, Food Additives, Health Supplements, Pharmaceuticals, Others), And By Region, Forecast To 2027 Download PDF Brochure
About Reports and Data:
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
LinkedIn | Twitter | Blogs
Read Latest Press Release @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/press-release/global-gelatin-market