SMI Published the Latest Global Assisted Reproductive Technology Market 2021 Study which provides in-depth analysis about the current scenario, the market size, demand, growth pattern, trends, and forecast. Revenue for Assisted Reproductive Technology Market has grown substantially over the eight years to 2028 as a result of strengthening macroeconomic conditions and healthier demand, however with the current economic slowdown Industry Players are seeing a big impact in operations and identifying ways to keep momentum. Assisted Reproductive Technology Market estimates rely extensively on both the volume and value and due to slowdown price fluctuation in widening demand and supply gap.
Overview of the Assisted Reproductive Technology Market:
Assisted Reproductive Technology (ART) involves medical treatments used primarily for the treatment of infertility. This field includes procedures like assisted reproductive surgery, intrauterine insemination, intracytoplasmic retrograde ejaculation, in vitro fertilization, or the use of assisted reproductive drugs. The main goal of these treatments is the prevention of conception and the successful birth of a child. There are different methods used depending on the cause and type of infertility. The most commonly used procedures are those that involve the use of contraceptives, assisted reproductive technology, artificial insemination, and in-vitro fertilization. Fertility treatments can also be used to help treat various disorders such as cystic fibrosis, endometriosis, and certain abnormalities of the reproductive system.
To understand how our report can bring a difference to your business strategy request a sample report: https://www.stratagemmarketinsights.com/sample/40585
Increasing efficacy of IVF is expected to propel the growth of the global assisted reproductive technology market over the forecast period. For instance, according to a new report by the University of New South Wales medical researchers, the live birth rate per initiated IVF cycle in women using their own eggs has increased by 18% overall, with even steeper improvements in older age groups. In 2019, there were 16,310 babies born through IVF treatment performed in Australia and New Zealand. There were 88,929 initiated IVF cycles in 2019, a 6.2% increase in 2018 in Australia.
Assisted reproductive technology is highly regulated in several countries. For instance, in June 2021, the Communist Party of China Central Committee and the State Council amounted to tighten supervision of human-assisted reproductive technology and related applications in order to improve birth policies to promote long-term balanced population development.
Major players in the global assisted reproductive technology market are focused on R&D to expand their product portfolio. For instance, in May 2020, Ferring Pharmaceuticals announced that MEGASET-HR, a trial comparing Menopur (menotropins for injection indicated for the development of multiple follicles and pregnancy in ovulatory patients participating in an Assisted Reproductive Technology (ART) program) to recombinant follicle-stimulating hormone met its primary endpoint, with Menopur-treated patients experiencing a 35.5% OPR per cycle start after fresh transfer.
- Launch of new IVF centers is expected to propel the growth of the global assisted reproductive technology market over the forecast period. For instance, in September 2021, Goodwill IVF, an IVF center in Kerala, India, launched a state of an art IVF Centre in Kottakkal, Malappuram.
- Major players in the global assisted reproductive technology market are focused on the approval and launch of new products to expand their product portfolio. For instance, in May 2020, Evofem Biosciences, Inc. received the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approval for Phexxi (lactic acid, citric acid, and potassium bitartrate) vaginal gel used to prevent pregnancy in females of reproductive potential for use as an on-demand method of contraception.
Global Assisted Reproductive Technology market players are defending and expanding their respective market share with a focus on mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, and strategic partnerships. Some of the key players profiled in the study are Cook Medical Inc., Fujifilm Holdings Corporation (Irvine Scientific Sales Company, Inc.), Genea Biomedx, Merck KGaA (EMD Serono, Inc.), Millendo Therapeutics, Inc., Oxford Gene Technology, Progyny Inc., The Cooper Companies, Inc. (CooperSurgical, Inc.), Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc., and Vitrolife AB
The data processed and validated in secondary and primary research is analyzed to compute market estimation statistics. It involves market breakdown, bottom-up, and top-down research. Our research team considers macroeconomic factors to forecast a comprehensive statistical time series. Each data point is validated through the process data triangulation method to derive the final market estimation.
COVID-19 Impact Analysis:
The updated report, free extract available, comes with an option to access premium features that covers extensive past, current, and future data. Other valuable updates to the global Assisted Reproductive Technology Market report include a reviewed and refined pricing model for manufacturing and launch prices. The report incorporates new content to help give decision-makers key knowledge about the market and offers up-to-date forecasts accounting for the economic situation and impact of COVID-19.
Schedule a FREE Consultation Call with Our Analysts to Find Solution for Your Business: https://www.stratagemmarketinsights.com/speakanalyst/40585
Assisted Reproductive Technology Market Segmentation:
By Product Type, the market is primarily segmented into:
- Ovum Aspiration Pump
- Accessory & Disposable
- Reagents & Media
By Applications, the market is segmented into:
- Fertility Clinic
- Surgical Center
- Clinical Research Institute
Geographic Segment Covered in the Report:
The Assisted Reproductive Technology Market report provides information about the market area, which is further subdivided into sub-regions and countries/regions. In addition to the market share in each country and sub-region, this chapter of this report also contains information on profit opportunities. This chapter of the report mentions the market share and growth rate of each region, country, and sub-region during the estimated period.
- North America (The USA and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, and the rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, and the rest of the Asia Pacific region)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and the rest of Latin America)
- The Middle East and Africa (GCC and rest of the Middle East and Africa)
Key Findings Of The Study:
- The report provides an extensive analysis of the current and emerging Assisted Reproductive Technology market trends and dynamics.
- Depending on product type, the segment dominated the Assisted Reproductive Technology market, in terms of revenue in 2020.
- By end-user, the segment registered the highest revenue in 2020.
- Asia-Pacific is projected to register the highest growth rate in the coming years.
- Key players within the Assisted Reproductive Technology market are profiled in this report, and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly, which helps to understand the competitive outlook of the Assisted Reproductive Technology industry.
Key Questions Answered:
- What are the overall market statistics or estimates (Market Overview, Market Size- by Value, Forecast Numbers, Market Segmentation, and Market Shares) of the Assisted Reproductive Technology Market?
- What are the region-wise industry size, growth drivers, and challenges?
- What are the key innovations, opportunities, current & future trends, and regulations in the Assisted Reproductive Technology Market?
- Who are the key competitors, their key strengths & weaknesses, and how do they perform in the Assisted Reproductive Technology Market based on a competitive benchmarking matrix?
- What are the key results derived from the market surveys conducted during the Assisted Reproductive Technology Market study?
Buy Now This Premium Report to Grow your Business: https://www.stratagemmarketinsights.com/cart/40585
Finally, the Assisted Reproductive Technology Market report measures the feasibility of new investment projects and presents an overall research conclusion. Moreover, the Assisted Reproductive Technology report provides key statistics on the state of the industry and is a valuable source of guidance and direction for companies and individuals interested in the market.
Stratagem Market Insights is a management consulting organization providing market intelligence and consulting services worldwide. We bring the expertise of consultants with a cumulative industry experience of more than 70 years. The firm has been providing quantified B2B research and currently offers services to over 350+ customers worldwide. We strive to offer sapient solutions, expert consultations, and tailored/customized solutions. Our team includes analysts that leverage their years of experience and expertise to create accurate and error-free reports. The domain-specific teams are constantly focused on tracking markets, aiding our clients to gain a competitive edge through high-quality market intelligence. We offer an array of services including, syndicated research, advisory and consulting research process outsourcing, and content management.
Stratagem Market Insights
1001 4th Ave, #3200 Seattle, WA 98154
Phone: US +12067016702 / UK +4402081334027 / JAPAN +815055391737