New York, October 14, 2021 – Reports and Data has published its latest report titled “Disposable Masks Market, By Product Type (Surgical Disposable Masks, Dust Disposable Masks, Respirator Disposable Masks), By Material (Polypropylene, Melt-blown, Cotton, and Others), By End-use (Personal/Individual, Commercial, and Industrial), By Distribution Channel (Pharmaceutical & Drug Stores, Specialty Stores, E-commerce Websites, Company-owned Websites, Others), And Region – Global Forecast To 2028”
Rising geriatric population, growing rate of hospital admissions, and rapidly increasing number of surgical procedures are some of the major factors driving market revenue growth
Download sample @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2919
According to Reports and Data, the global disposable masks market size was USD 4.51 billion in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 7.51 billion 2028 and register a revenue CAGR of 6.4% during the forecast period, 2021-2028.
Drivers, Restraints, and Opportunities:
Disposable masks are widely used by healthcare professionals, care providers, and people in general to prevent the spread of germs and infectious viruses that get transmitted in the form of aerosols from one person to another. Revenue growth of the global disposable masks market is primarily attributed to growing awareness of health and hygiene among people, increasing volumes of surgical procedures, rising incidence of hospital-acquired infections (HAIs), and significantly rising demand for surgical and respirator disposable masks across healthcare facilities during the COVID-19 pandemic.
With the global outbreak of the novel coronavirus disease, demand for disposable masks has increased in an unprecedented manner, mainly owing to increasing cases of COVID-19 infection worldwide and panic-buying of masks and other COVID-protective equipment. Moreover, factors such as rising pollution levels across the world, rapid spread of infectious diseases such as swine flu and bird flu, and increasing demand for reusable and environment-friendly cotton masks among consumers further drive the global disposable masks market growth.
COVID-19 Impact Analysis
- Social distancing and restrictions severely disrupted businesses and operations
- Lockdowns caused disruptions in transportation and logistics
- Impacted manufacturing activities and mining operations globally
- Took a toll on economy of various countries
- Caused sudden and drastic downturn in economic activity
- Disrupted agriculture, fisheries, dairy, and other sectors
- Caused loss of employment and financial crisis
- Supply impacts were further compounded owing to reduced disposable income
- Emergence of variants continue to cause concerns and impact normal routines
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/2919
Surgical Disposable Masks Segment Accounted for Largest Revenue Share in 2020:
Based on product type, the surgical disposable masks segment dominated other segments in terms of revenue in 2020. Rising prevalence of HAIs, increasing cases of severe infectious diseases including COVID-19, growing use of surgical disposable masks and other personal protective equipment across hospitals and specialty clinics, and increasing volumes of surgical procedures are major factors boosting growth of this segment.
Personal End-use Segment to Register Fastest Revenue CAGR:
Based on end-use, the personal segment is expected to register the fastest revenue CAGR in the global disposable masks market over the forecast period. Growing awareness of health and hygiene, rapid spread of COVID-19 and other acute infectious diseases, surging pollution levels worldwide, and rising healthcare spending of consumers are some of the key factors driving the personal segment growth. Increasing government initiatives to raise COVID-19 awareness and rising income levels of individuals further drive this segment’s growth.
Asia Pacific to Lead in Terms of Revenue CAGR:
Among regional markets, the Asia Pacific disposable masks market is projected to register the fastest revenue growth rate over the forecast period. Rising air pollution levels due to rapid industrialization, increasing awareness of personal hygiene, rapidly rising number of COVID-19 cases – mainly in countries including India – and presence of leading manufacturers of disposable masks in the region are key factors bolstering revenue growth in the Asia Pacific market.
Major Companies in the Market Include:
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Kimberly-Clark Corporation
- 3M Company
- Halyard Healthcare
- Uvex Group
- Besco Medical Limited
- SAS Safety Corporation
- Medicom Group
- Kwalitex Healthcare Pvt. Ltd.
- Kowa Company. Ltd.
- AERO PRO CO., LTD.
- Reckitt Benckiser Group PLC
- The Gerson Companies
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2919
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the global disposable masks market based on product type, material, end-use, distribution channel, and region:
Product Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; Volume, 2018-2028)
- Surgical Disposable Masks
- Dust Disposable Masks
- Respirator Disposable Masks
Material Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; Volume, 2018-2028)
End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; Volume, 2018-2028)
- Hospitals & Clinics
- Others (Offices, schools, etc.)
- Food Processing
- Oil & Gas
Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; Volume, 2018-2028)
- Pharmaceutical & Drug Stores
- Specialty Stores
- E-commerce Websites
- Company-owned Websites
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; Volume, 2018-2028)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Buy Now Premium Research Report – https://www.reportsanddata.com/checkout-form/2919
Some points on how the report benefits stakeholders:
- The reports include historical (2018–2020) and forecast (2021–2028) data points, revenues, and CAGR in table, figure, and chart formats, with detailed and qualitative, supporting written information for each.
- Revenue break-up is provided for each segment in these formats for global, regional, and for each country in the respective region for each year between 2018 and 2028.
- The report contains insights regarding growth drivers, restraints, opportunities, trends, company profiles, strategic developments, expansion details, product launches, and various other aspects related to the market.
- The report contains data and information on customers, competitors, vendors/distributors, and other players and in the global marketplace.
- Market research analysis is vital for all crucial business strategies and can aid in numerous ways and to provide a clearer understanding about strategies being deployed by competitors, product launches, competitive analysis, technological advancements and various other factors that enhance sales of a firm or perhaps provide insights to focus on merger and acquisition as a strategy or enter into strategic agreements or joint ventures etc.
- The report contains company profiles of the top companies operating in the market along with their respective revenue and operating segments, geographical reach, market footprint, headquarters, growth rates, recent developments, product /services, expansion strategies, investments in expansion, and more.
Similar Research reports by Reports and Data of Pharma and Healthcare Industry:
Protein Expression Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Expression System (Prokaryotic, Mammalian, Yeast, Insect, Cell-Free, Others), By Products (Reagents, Competent Cells, Instruments, Services), By Application (Therapeutic, Industrial, Research), By End-Use Industry (Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies, Academic & Research Institutes, Cros, Others), And By Region, Forecast To 2028 Download PDF Brochure
Animal Growth Promoters and Performance Enhancers Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Type (Antibiotic Growth Promoters, Non-antibiotic Growth Promoters), By Animal Type (Poultry, Swine, Livestock, Aquaculture, Others), By Region, Forecast To 2028 Download PDF Brochure
Immunoprecipitation Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Type (Individual Protein Immunoprecipitation, Chromatin Immunoprecipitation, Co-Immunoprecipitation, RNA Immunoprecipitation, And Others), By Product Type (Kits, Accessories, Primary Antibodies, Secondary Antibodies, Agarose Beads, Magnetic Beads, Buffers), By End-Use (Pharmaceutical And Biopharmaceutical Companies, Academic & Research Institutes, Contract Research Organizations (CROs), And others), And By Region Forecast To 2028 Download PDF Brochure
Immunofluorescence Assay (IFA) Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Products (Antibodies, Reagents, Kits, Instruments, Consumables & Accessories), By Type (Indirect, Direct), By Disease (Cancer, Infectious Disease, Cardiovascular Diseases, Autoimmune Diseases, Others), By End-use Industry (Academic & Research Institutions, Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies, CROs, Hospitals & Diagnostic Centers), By Region, Forecast To 2028 Download PDF Brochure
About Reports and Data:
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Read Latest Press Release @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/press-release/global-disposable-masks-market